Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Russian worms frozen for nearly 42,000 years alive and well

https://www.foxnews.com/science/russian-worms-frozen-for-nearly-42000-years-alive-and-well-scientists-say

"A pair of nematodes – roundworms – are apparently alive after they were frozen in permafrost for nearly 42,000 years.

Russian scientists said the two prehistoric worms, out of a group of about 300, are moving and eating after they came back to life in a lab at the Institute of Physico-Chemical and Biological Problems of Soil Science in Moscow, the Siberian Times reported."

Apparently worms are less worried about handling 'Global' than humans are. I bet they spent less money on it too. :doublethumbsup:

Doesnt fox news think the earth is 4000 years old?

Beats me. Did some earth science branch of Fox News come out and declare that supposition on behalf of all of their employees and include it in their overall company mission statement?

• Like 1

Kinda makes me want to buy some night crawlers and do my own experiment.

If anyone has a chance maybe it would be Ted Williams, but my guess is that the earth knows what it is doing better than what Al Gore "knows" what he is doing.

If the Russians have 42,000 year old worms, than we need to get 50K year old worms...we will not lose the worm race!

• Like 2

If the Russians have 42,000 year old worms, than we need to get 50K year old worms...we will not lose the worm race!

We do, they're in Hillary's vajayjay.

We do, they're in Hillary's vajayjay.

Hence Bill sprinting to a dog like Lewinsky.

Kinda makes me want to buy some night crawlers and do my own experiment.

Beware the beast in black.