Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Boston bomber an FBI informant?

I remember reading an article a few years ago where things didn't add up. Money-wise especially. And then tonight I saw a special on this and it really raised my eyebrows. And a minimum, and there are one hell of a lot of questions surrounding these guys.

I just pulled the first article that showed up on this. But there's more than a few people asking the same questions.

First rule of crime investigations is follow the money. That's what got me curious in the first place. Somebody was paying this guy. It wasn't his family, they were all on welfare.

He came back to the United States , didn't have a passport and only had a Visa was already on two terrorist watch lists and nobody said diddly diick.

This guy is so sketchy that even the Russians tipped off the FBI about this guy. They were that worried about him coming back 2 OSetia and other parts of Russia and being a Muslim terrorist there. They wanted us to pick him up and still we did nothing.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. See what I mean about questions?

The Obama DOJ didn't want to offend Muslims, especially refugees.

There was a particular grisly murder. On 9/11 of all things. A few years before. If I remember right, Jews were not only killed but basically had their heads damn near sawed off. Sound familiar?

For a drug deal gone bad, no money nor drugs were even taken from the scene. And the bodies were posed.

Read about it. Sure as hell sounds like a Muslim hate crime to me. If only this were Sweden or Bowling Green.

There was a particular grisly murder. On 9/11 of all things. A few years before. If I remember right, Jews were not only killed but basically had their heads damn near sawed off. Sound familiar?

For a drug deal gone bad, no money nor drugs were even taken from the scene. And the bodies were posed.

Read about it. Sure as hell sounds like a Muslim hate crime to me. If only this were Sweden or Bowling Green.

Did you say Sweden? I'll be right back.

Did you know the Deepwater Horizon had over 300 separate safety violations at the time of the explosion?

Operation Red Wings AKA the events leading up to the movie Lone Survivor was an absolute shitshow from the get-go.

The FBI was handling an active terrorist and are now protecting their role in the Boston Bombing.

These aren't three random events my friend. There's one thing tying all of them together. I can't believe nobody else has figured this out yet.

Mark Wahlberg.

Next thing you know they'll let people shoot up night clubs, concerts and high schools.

Thankfully the FBI is perfect and should never ever be criticized. Well except temporarily, if they dare announce anything bad about the clintons.

• Like 1

Did you know the Deepwater Horizon had over 300 separate safety violations at the time of the explosion?

Operation Red Wings AKA the events leading up to the movie Lone Survivor was an absolute shitshow from the get-go.

The FBI was handling an active terrorist and are now protecting their role in the Boston Bombing.

These aren't three random events my friend. There's one thing tying all of them together. I can't believe nobody else has figured this out yet.

Mark Wahlberg.

You had me right up to the end. Correct answer is Clintons/Obama/Uranium One/Deep State :doh:

The Obama DOJ didn't want to do shitt unless it came to stoking race relations and opening civil rights investigations where it was obvious no violation occurred

fixed

why do you always provide jacked up links?

the one in the OP starts with googleleads.clicknet.something and then takes you to a livenation ad for a Beck concert

you are linking a god damn affiliate or advertising link

many of your other links are shortened urls, the type people use when they want to collect data on the people clicking (ip address, city, browser)

are you doing this intentionally or are you just a retard?

why do you always provide jacked up links?

the one in the OP starts with googleleads.clicknet.something and then takes you to a livenation ad for a Beck concert

you are linking a god damn affiliate or advertising link

many of your other links are shortened urls, the type people use when they want to collect data on the people clicking (ip address, city, browser)

are you doing this intentionally or are you just a retard?

He goes to askJeeves to google his yahoo groups

• Like 1

Maybe my computer has AIDS, would not surprise me with all the Russian VPNs I use, and that is why Wiff's links are always whacked.

This is what the link in the OP takes me to:

https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/0100546CD9D387B8?camefrom=cfc_lnne_bostonmagazine_bnnr_beck_03192018

Nothing related to Boston bombers and FBI. Although the Beck concert it is advertising does take place in Boston.

Is this some sort of Geek Club shtick I am unawares of.

Maybe my computer has AIDS, would not surprise me with all the Russian VPNs I use, and that is why Wiff's links are always whacked.

This is what the link in the OP takes me to:

https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/0100546CD9D387B8?camefrom=cfc_lnne_bostonmagazine_bnnr_beck_03192018

Nothing related to Boston bombers and FBI. Although the Beck concert it is advertising does take place in Boston.

Is this some sort of Geek Club shtick I am unawares of.

No, its Wiff. Hes pretty focked up.

The link doesn't work for me, it trys and then fails. Norton probably trying to protect my pc.