Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Trump vs Nancy/Chuck

Anyone see that discussion today? Alpha vs a cuck and a dingbat. Wipeout.

• Like 1

Terrible display of adult children fighting in the sand box. I’m embarrassed frankly. This did not need to be shown on television.

• Like 1

Terrible display of adult children fighting in the sand box. Im embarrassed frankly. This did not need to be shown on television.

The correct response of any sane adult male.

I don't see how anyone from either side can call this a win. I see three considerable morons embarrassing themselves on national TV. What a farce.

It was utterly cringe worthy

Our "leaders" are pathetic people

I don't see how anyone from either side can call this a win. I see three considerable morons embarrassing themselves on national TV. What a farce.

Pelosi and Schumer got ambushed and were obviously shook up by it. Trump got exactly the result he hoped for. Everyone in DC knows who won.

Ugh..it depresses me that there are people out there that think like this. But whatever....If you feel your alpha won, then god speed. I don't....I'm ashamed by all three.

Opinions of course.

It's funny how people can't stomach politics on display. What do you think happens behind closed doors? I'd be ashamed if I supported Pelosi or Schumer, it's obvious they can't handle those things they don't dictate.

It's funny how people can't stomach politics on display. What do you think happens behind closed doors? I'd be ashamed if I supported Pelosi or Schumer, it's obvious they can't handle those things they don't dictate.

Dude..Seriously.....quit it. You are looking silly now. Your point is made....Trump won in your eyes. Just let it go now...

Trumpers like childish behavior. Thats why theyre Trumpers. ;)

All three of them looked silly, stupid and uneducated....When you add that up, all three looked like children. This wasn't just Trump.

All three of them looked silly, stupid and uneducated....When you add that up, all three looked like children. This wasn't just Trump.

I agree. But only the Trumpers are saying their guy won. They love the sandbox. All sane adult men realize we all lost.

Pelosi and Schumer got ambushed and were obviously shook up by it. Trump got exactly the result he hoped for. Everyone in DC knows who won.

Not sure who "won". I think we all continue to lose in general as these people behave like petulant children. The propaganda arm of the left (CNN/MSNBC) and the propaganda arm of the right (Fox) will both tout a victory of course, while trying to impugn the other "side".

Lost in all this are the American people who are being reduced to political ideological pawns, and seem to welcome that role.

• Like 1

I agree. But only the Trumpers are saying their guy won. They love the sandbox. All sane adult men realize we all lost.

Well I don't know about that. CNN is all over how Pelosi and Schumer got Trump to take full responsibility for a gubbermint shutdown----and CNN makes that a win. So your statement is not true,.

Not sure who "won". I think we all continue to lose in general as these people behave like petulant children. The propaganda arm of the left (CNN/MSNBC) and the propaganda arm of the right (Fox) will both tout a victory of course, while trying to impugn the other "side".

Lost in all this are the American people who are being reduced to political ideological pawns, and seem to welcome that role.

Dude...Apparently you also cannot stomach politics on display. Don't you know this goes on behind closed doors? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well I don't know about that. CNN is all over how Pelosi and Schumer got Trump to take full responsibility for a gubbermint shutdown----and CNN makes that a win. So your statement is not true,.

Anybody here defending Chuck or Nancy?

Anybody here defending Chuck or Nancy?

I guess I didn't catch the part where you were talking about only this bored. No..I don't see anyone here defending Chuck or Nancy.

I guess I didn't catch the part where you were talking about only this bored. No..I don't see anyone here defending Chuck or Nancy.

But the forearm Trumpers do think this was a big win for the POTUS.

But the forearm Trumpers do think this was a big win for the POTUS.

A couple yes. Seems the smarter ones are staying away from it.

Obama promised to have cameras during the negotiations of Obamacare but doesnt follow through. Trump negotiates in front of cameras for border security and calls out Pelosi for not being able to speak freely because of the cameras.

I also noticed that when Schumer said Elections have consequences the media cut out Trumps response of thats why the country is having so much success. Untrustworthy folks that media.

Bottom feeders gonna bottom feed.

Lol. Typical libtard.

This week on "The Potus", watch as project leaders Chuck and Nancy argue with The Potus over boarding funding while Mike Pence prays the Rapture will take him away.

Dude..Seriously.....quit it. You are looking silly now. Your point is made....Trump won in your eyes. Just let it go now...

Lighten up Francis. :thumbsup:

Dude...Apparently you also cannot stomach politics on display. Don't you know this goes on behind closed doors? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's worse behind closed doors, I have been in the room when this happens....

I guess the whole point that this was a big deal is lost on me because I have been paying attention to politics for a long time. Trump didn't invent any of this, but the Lib media sure wants the snowflakes to believe he did. And judging by this thread, they do. :dunno:

It's worse behind closed doors, I have been in the room when this happens....

It should be worse behind closed doors. You should be able to negotiate in good faith without the scrutiny of the press which will skew things one way or another. You should be able to talk candidly and with respect instead of having to grandstand for the cameras.

They all looked like idiots and it just further shows how useless our politicians are.

Supermike, is a good person who thinks politicians are/should be upstanding people. It's not his fault really and he's not wrong they should be. Sadly that's is not reality never has been never will be.

It should be worse behind closed doors. You should be able to negotiate in good faith without the scrutiny of the press which will skew things one way or another. You should be able to talk candidly and with respect instead of having to grandstand for the cameras.

They all looked like idiots and it just further shows how useless our politicians are.

According to the Trumpers, Nancy and Chuck looked like idiots but Donald look like a very stable genius and more importantly he won.

Terrible display of adult children fighting in the sand box. I’m embarrassed frankly. This did not need to be shown on television.

did not see, will not watch, do not care.

This is my response as well