Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Seth Rich murdered by the dnc?

wiff reads some horsesh!t, rearanges it then thinks he's a focking journalist. He rails against those giving credit (cut n paste with a link) where it's due. Maybe that's why he never provides a link; afraid we'll see his 'rant' looks like the article. :doh:

Apr 19 2018 21:14:29 (EST)

Anonymous
ID: fe9998
>>1108897

When will we find out about Seth Rich and Las Vegas??

Apr 19 2018 21:21:44 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1109139

>>1108927

SR connect to DNC.

MS_13.

JA.

Why did the D’s push legal rep on family?

June ETA.

Q

June. It's coming...

• Like 1

Other than Julian Assange has anyone (particularly the DNC) offered a reward leading to arrest in his murder.

Two reasons why they wouldn't....they know who did it and/or they hired them.

• Like 1

So the Intel community, senate intel committee, a foreign intelligence agency, and now by Indictments we have the full blame on Russia for hacking. Pretty much making anyone whonthought Rich was the leaker to Assange a focking moron. Especially those who still dont buy into Russian involvement.

• Like 1

So the Intel community, senate intel committee, a foreign intelligence agency, and now by Indictments we have the full blame on Russia for hacking. Pretty much making anyone whonthought Rich was the leaker to Assange a focking moron. Especially those who still dont buy into Russian involvement.

Cool story which of them actually looked at the servers?

• Like 1

Other than Julian Assange has anyone (particularly the DNC) offered a reward leading to arrest in his murder.

Two reasons why they wouldn't....they know who did it and/or they hired them.

I wasnt aware that the DNC has a sideline Nancy drew Adam Walsh type operation going.

Cool story which of them actually looked at the servers?

Still going with the irrelevant talking points I see.

Still going with the irrelevant talking points I see.

So none of them looked. I'll believe you and your conspiracy theories when the CIA shows us where the WMDs are

Pedosta had Seth rich killed for figuring out how Hillary was stealing the election from Bernie. But it was to late wiki already had the data from Seth.

The botched robbery where the killers didn't take sh1t sent Seth to the hospital (STILL ALIVE) he died after a doctor on Hillarys pay role saw him.

That day the FBI broke into Seth Rich's house and took his laptop.

Wikileaks the most trusted name in media and a 100% track record offered a huge reward for information leading to arrest of Seth rich's killer.

These are the facts.

• Like 1

So none of them looked. I'll believe you and your conspiracy theories when the CIA shows us where the WMDs are

You should read more about the servers rather than what Trump tells you to think. But you wont.

You should read more about the servers rather than what Trump tells you to think. But you wont.

Conspiracy theories dude. That's all you believe in.

Pedosta had Seth rich killed for figuring out how Hillary was stealing the election from Bernie. But it was to late wiki already had the data from Seth.

The botched robbery where the killers didn't take sh1t sent Seth to the hospital (STILL ALIVE) he died after a doctor on Hillarys pay role saw him.

That day the FBI broke into Seth Rich's house and took his laptop.

Wikileaks the most trusted name in media and a 100% track record offered a huge reward for information leading to arrest of Seth rich's killer.

These are the facts.

Wiki isnt trusted at all and even Trumps people call them an arm of Soviet intelligence. And no 100% record either

Youre post isnt fact...its bogus and one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

Also...your hero Assange about to be toast as Ecuador is kicking him out of their embassy.

You are a focking moron...that is a fact.

Conspiracy theories dude. That's all you believe in.

Hilarious after what you just posted and your belief in Trump.

DNC hacked? Uh..no. Bill Binney breaks it down quite adeptly.

Wow. Very interesting. Basically saying it's impossible that the hack came from overseas.

Wiki isnt trusted at all and even Trumps people call them an arm of Soviet intelligence. And no 100% record either

Youre post isnt fact...its bogus and one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

Also...your hero Assange about to be toast as Ecuador is kicking him out of their embassy.

You are a focking moron...that is a fact.

No surprise locking him up would make you happy. Of course he was your hero 10 years ago. Proof of your hypocrisy

No surprise locking him up would make you happy. Of course he was your hero 10 years ago. Proof of your hypocrisy

Well...he wasnt ever my hero. And he is a focking criminal before the being neck deep in Russian crap.

No hypocrisy from me...I let you all keep that for yourselves.

DNC hacked? Uh..no. Bill Binney breaks it down quite adeptly.

obviously Binney is a Russian plant.

Either that or TDS sufferers hate science, this time.

You mean the servers that ONLY Crowdstrike had access to? Crowdstrike being one of the contractors the FBI was allowing illegal unfettered access to NSA 702 database (along with Fusion GPS) to do opposition research against NUMEROUS Americans.

Wow. Very interesting. Basically saying it's impossible that the hack came from overseas.

Not only impossible for overseas but over the network so it HAD to be local access i.e. memory device.

You mean the servers that ONLY Crowdstrike had access to? Crowdstrike being one of the contractors the FBI was allowing illegal unfettered access to NSA 702 database (along with Fusion GPS) to do opposition research against NUMEROUS Americans.

Not only impossible for overseas but over the network so it HAD to be local access i.e. memory device.

the same speed as a thumb drive

I wonder if any of our brilliant IT members could weigh in on the validity of Binneys claim.

• Like 1

I wonder if any of our brilliant IT members could weigh in on the validity of Binneys claim.

As Binney pointed out too, the NSA was able to pinpoint to the building in China when they hacked the U.S. All of a sudden the NSA lost that capability?

Why were they the dissenters from the Intelligence Assessment Report ginned up by Clapper (3 or 4 handpicked people to produce it)? Are they the same FBI I.T. people that have recently resigned?

obviously Binney is a Russian plant.

Either that or TDS sufferers hate science, this time.

Binney hasnt actually investigated .

Odd that the wheres the server crowd believes stuff like Binney and the Forensicator...people who not only havent seen the servers or data copies...But have had had access to far less than that.

The speed argument has been destroyed already and it doesnt take an IT member to point out howngullible and stupid you all are.

Binney hasnt actually investigated ######.

Odd that the wheres the server crowd believes stuff like Binney and the Forensicator...people who not only havent seen the servers or data copies...But have had had access to far less than that.

No one outside of Crowdstrike saw the servers and it's been proven the same FBI you claim received data copies, were part of the people engineering the Russian Collusion angle. So Obama FBI Dept and Crowdstrike were colluding to spy on Trump and other people in 2015/2016 and the same people are the ones claiming the servers were hacked. You seriously believe that sh!t? :doh:

The speed argument has been destroyed already and it doesnt take an IT member to point out howngullible and stupid you all are.

Binney broke it all down in that video YET AGAIN. The NSA would be able to pinpoint where the hack came from but hasn't. Why?

• Like 1

by who ? Snopes ? CNN ?

By who ?

by who ? Snopes ? CNN ?

By who ?

Anyone with a clue?

Seriously...you believe anyone that tells you it was anyone except Russia...no matter how little evidence theybshow you.

Read those last indictments...read any of the actual reports by people who have seen the data.

Nope...you keep believing people who havent actually seen it because it fits your narrative in order to believe a serial liar like Trump.

Anyone with a clue?

Seriously...you believe anyone that tells you it was anyone except Russia...no matter how little evidence theybshow you.

Read those last indictments...read any of the actual reports by people who have seen the data.

Nope...you keep believing people who havent actually seen it because it fits your narrative in order to believe a serial liar like Trump.

the FBI hasn't seen or touched the server, they've seen an image which CAN be manipulated.

Fact

Yet after all the proven lies deception, obstruction and bias, you believe groups that have also NOT seen it.

God you're retarded.

the FBI hasn't seen or touched the server, they've seen an image which CAN be manipulated.

Fact

Yet after all the proven lies deception, obstruction and bias, you believe groups that have also NOT seen it.

God you're retarded.

You really need to get past Trumps talking points. And you all whine about what you think the FBI has seen and hasnt seen...yet claim that people who have seen far less than that know all the answers...despite the mounds of evidence to the contrary.

You are sheep and the dumbest people possible believing Donald Trump.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zmkxp9/dnc-server-conspiracy-theory-russian-hack-explained

You really need to get past Trumps talking points. And you all whine about what you think the FBI has seen and hasnt seen...yet claim that people who have seen far less than that know all the answers...despite the mounds of evidence to the contrary.

You are sheep and the dumbest people possible believing Donald Trump.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zmkxp9/dnc-server-conspiracy-theory-russian-hack-explained

vice :lol:

Ask the Dillweed why the NSA who tracked the Chinese hackers to a specific building in China hasn't identified where the DNC hack came from? Also why the NSA was the sole dissenter against the FBI/CIA/DNI on the Joint Intelligence Analysis?

Also quoted from the article he posted:

It is widely believed that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm hired by the DNC to respond to the hack, gave an identical image of some of the servers to the FBI, which experts I’ve spoken to say would be more useful than giving the FBI a physical server itself. I say “widely believed,” because we don’t know exactly what CrowdStrike gave to the FBI. However, in March 2017, former FBI Director James Comey told Congress that the FBI got an “appropriate substitute” from CrowdStrike, and Mueller’s indictment makes clear that the FBI has lots of information about the hack from both within the DNC and from other sources. CrowdStrike declined a request for comment from Motherboard.

So the experts Sho believes are guessing that Crowdstrike gave FBI SOME stuff. Also, he believes the known liar/leaker Comey.

That's worse than believing Snopes FFS.............. :lol: :doh:

Again...given the sources you use...that you cant refite anything I have posted...that you laugh even at the BBC. You are a Trump lemming and nothing more...complete hack.

Still nothing? Weird.

Assange swears he didnt get the creepy pedo election cheating Podesta emails from Russia

:dunno:

I don't think he has a history of lying or putting out false info.

Assange swears he didnt get the creepy pedo election cheating Podesta emails from Russia

:dunno:

I don't think he has a history of lying or putting out false info.

And the assistant US attorney overseeing the Awan brothers investigation is Debbie Wasserman Schultz' brother. Swamp creatures abound.

Hannity Jones on BreitFox was telling us that he read a WordPress Blog about how Seth Rich was actually in Hawaii and 'you wouldn't BELIEVE the stuff he was finding about Obama's birth certificate. Believe me. Believe me. It'll make your head spin.'

Hannity Jones on BreitFox was telling us that he read a WordPress Blog about how Seth Rich was actually in Hawaii and 'you wouldn't BELIEVE the stuff he was finding about Obama's birth certificate. Believe me. Believe me. It'll make your head spin.'

So you're going with the official version of his murder? Robbery gone bad?

So you're going with the official version of his murder? Robbery gone bad?

Actually, right now, I"m laughing at the SOS routine everytime the blade gets too close to Trump's neck;

His supporters start whipping out the oldest nothing burger shiit like Whitewater, Lewinski, Seth Rich, etc...

Can't believe more people don't realize that Vincent Foster's body was never seen. That's because he's still alive and doing "black op wetwork" for the Clinton Illuminati.

Now, on to Travel Gate. It was secretly used as a transport network for Uranium Two.