Sign in to follow this  
patweisers44

Takes a nap...ends up taking a dirtnap

Holy Jesus that will be one hell of a lawsuit :wub:

Also definitely suspicious. For your lawsuit you want it to be negligence though. If its murder then the morgue isnt at fault and thus no insurance.

Holy Jesus that will be one hell of a lawsuit :wub:

Also definitely suspicious. For your lawsuit you want it to be negligence though. If its murder then the morgue isnt at fault and thus no insurance.

I assume their policy is that sleeping on the job is a fireable offense??

• Like 4

Actually an urn nap. :thumbsup:

BTW I think it would be a bit tacky to charge his family full price for the urn.

He screamed... id say he woke up.

After they started the cremation process. Didnt wake up while being carried there.

I bet it felt like heaven for the first couple seconds. :sleep:

In fact I bet he was actually napping inside the creamery, with it set on low. Then someone came in and turned it up to cremate. <_<

Actually an urn nap. :thumbsup:

BTW I think it would be a bit tacky to charge his family full price for the urn.

Just because were bereaved doesnt make us saps!!

He carried him? I don't think that's generally how you handle Corpses or even live bodies for that matter.

I call bullsh!t.

From what Ive always heard, its not like you just toss entire, fully clothed bodies into an incinerator. I know they do stuff like removing implants and things like that. Unless the dude was sleeping naked on a gurney or some sh!t, no way this was a mistake.

And damn. Pretty sure even I could tell a guy sleeping from a several day old corpse at a glance.

Reminds me though, I had an employee at Waffle House. Her husband worked in some sort of factory, I dont remember what they made.

He was cleaning the inside of some machine that involves lots of steam. One of his idiot coworkers accidentally started the machine, and scalded this guy to death.

She quit soon after. Guess she got paid.

• Like 1

Those 16 hr shifts can really burn you out in a hurry

I call bullsh!t.

From what Ive always heard, its not like you just toss entire, fully clothed bodies into an incinerator. I know they do stuff like removing implants and things like that. Unless the dude was sleeping naked on a gurney or some sh!t, no way this was a mistake.

And damn. Pretty sure even I could tell a guy sleeping from a several day old corpse at a glance.

Reminds me though, I had an employee at Waffle House. Her husband worked in some sort of factory, I dont remember what they made.

He was cleaning the inside of some machine that involves lots of steam. One of his idiot coworkers accidentally started the machine, and scalded this guy to death.

She quit soon after. Guess she got paid.

Looks like you're correct. https://www.snopes.com/morgue-employee-cremated-nap/

Did ABC actually run with this story or is that a fake link I wonder.