Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

I miss Wiffleball :(

I'm not sure that making terroristic threats to a police officer is the smartest thing in the world.

Police officer or not, threats are not the smartest thing in the world.

I'm not sure that making terroristic threats to a police officer is the smartest thing in the world.

Meh.. it's just Wiff right?! He's cute... he's just joking... we should feel sorry for him.. poor wiff...

Heh... what ev's

Not going away until you own up to your own racist posts. Creeper, stalker? nah. I just don't like you.

Oh no, some dooshbag loser alias doesn't like me! :cry:

I used to like wiff, he was very funny and witty.

Like Peyton Manning, he is just a broken down shell of his former self.

I'll never post here again if you show me to be an alias. Game?

Yeah. MB has really grown on me, I don't think he is an alias. I mean, he could be an alias of someone that stopped posting here. Not an alias of someone that still regularly posts here.

When we go golfing this summer, I'll let you know. Can't wait to see his NY Giants collared shirt

If that's true, and I believe it is, that dude needs to stay gone.

Yeah, that sorta changes things. I'm confident that he is just being an Internet tough guy, but that crosses a line.

Yeah. MB has really grown on me, I don't think he is an alias. I mean, he could be an alias of someone that stopped posting here. Not an alias of someone that still regularly posts here.

When we go golfing this summer, I'll let you know. Can't wait to see his NY Giants collared shirt

Agreed it is someone who no longer posts here under their original handle. Wonder why that is?

I used to like wiff, he was very funny and witty.

yeah - wiff was pretty smaht and entertaining a while back... somewhere along the way he morphed into something very angry and racist...

Agreed it is someone who no longer posts here under their original handle. Wonder why that is?

I don't pay close enough attention.

Who do you think it is?

You know shi-t

I'll never post here again if you show me to be an alias. Game?

Did your mother name you magnificent bastard at birf? If not you be an alias.

Now get lost fuckstick. :wave:

• Like 1

Who do you think it is?

I have a couple working theories ;)

Did your mother name you magnificent bastard at birf? If not you be an alias.

Now get lost fuckstick. :wave:

:first:

I have a couple working theories ;)

You got nothin. And your pal on this thinks he's a Viking. Fine life you've got there.

You got nothin. And your pal on this thinks he's a Viking. Fine life you've got there.

I think I'm as much of a Viking as anyone else thinks you're magnificent. :lol:

I think I'm as much of a Viking as anyone else thinks you're magnificent. :lol:

At least he got the bastard part correct.

How did you stumble across the Geek Club MB? Just curious. I, like you, had very few posts on the Mange Bored and did most of my early posts here. Wiff was convinced I was an alias. But back then, he was obsessed with alias's. To the point that he put me on ignore.

Me and Wiff that this little diddy six years ago. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=341823&page=1

:doh:

Edit: The first three pages are pretty funny. Can't believe I wrote some of that sh!t. The last two are RP and Wiff fighting about the country not being a democracy.

#wiffleball lives mater

Is that supposed to be

#wiffleball lives matter

or

#wiffleball loves mater

?

I feel like it could go either way.

How did you stumble across the Geek Club MB? Just curious. I, like you, had very few posts on the Mange Bored and did most of my early posts here. Wiff was convinced I was an alias. But back then, he was obsessed with alias's. To the point that he put me on ignore.

Me and Wiff that this little diddy six years ago. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=341823&page=1

Edit: The first three pages are pretty funny. Can't believe I wrote some of that sh!t. The last two are RP and Wiff fighting about the country not being a democracy.

When I 1st started posting here, I was constantly accused of being an alias.

Is that supposed to be

#wiffleball lives matter

or

#wiffleball loves mater

?

I feel like it could go either way.

Who the fock do you think you are?

wiffleball? <_<

Forgot how much of a douche you were when you first got here. :cheers:

There was a time when I subscribed to pay sites for FF. It was mostly because I worked 3-11 and it was a good way to kill a few hours before or after work. FF today was one of many free sites I would glance over. After a while I realized that it was much better than the pay sites. Got rid of the pay sites, started paying more attention to the content here, and next thing you know here I am. I would read the posts, thought yhere were a lot of interesting folks here, along with some freaks, decided to jump in. I like talking and arguing about sports, politics, music, life, and that seems to be the theme around here.

Forgot how much of a douche you were when you first got here. :cheers:

My thoughts exactly. :cheers:

Man...wiff seemed to live RMFF in some heads back then.

He was cool before it was cool to be cool... :unsure:

my $.02

i like wiff. i think his situation with his mother significantly impacted him and some things have changed a bit over the past few years. I believe a strong majority of what he has been posting is made up of anger and schtick---> tries to generate reaction and provoke debate. i have definitely seen him cross lines.

i also like beer and believe he acted in good faith to make this a better place.

i tend to be a little old school and prefer not to put people on ignore, nor report posters or content. so..... i think wiff should have used better discretion in how he sparks debate, and we as a community should have curtailed anything inappropriate (woo hoo vigilante justice).... if that doesn't work, consider alerting mods.

while there really is no room for racism, slurs, etc, there should be latitude for discourse and discussion.

• Like 1

Looks like somebody is in need of some attention, and I ain't talking about Wiff

mmmmm....dramaqueen

• Like 1

Looks like somebody is in need of some attention, and I ain't talking about Wiff

mmmmm....dramaqueen

:D

look at mmmmmmmmeeeee....

:D

look at mmmmmmmmeeeee....

:lol:

Haha... yeah 6000 posts in 14ish years. Hoooly mooly I need ya'll to lookit meeee! :wave: half of those gotta be dienasty too...

Seriously though... 14 years... wtf? :huh: sh!t flies by..

Thread should be deleted before Wiff gets back.

Mmmmmmbeer should be deleted before Wiff gets back.

Who do you think it is?

I always thought Magnificent Bastard was Tiki.

Tiki was banned a few times and both were quasi liberals.

Like TMQ, all predictions wrong or your money back.