Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Obummer solves Iran

The saddest part is that you and the peanut gallery are totally incapable of explaining why you disagree with my comment. :lol:

Ill help you out...because its Obummer and he is a democrat.

If the deal with Iran gets done...its bad. Somehow Obummer got "rolled" and we gave Iran Nukes.

If the deal does not get done...its bad. Somehow Obummer got "rolled" and we can't stop Iran from getting Nukes.

Rinse and repeat.

To mental midgets like RP and Drobeski. Obama was the worst President ever before he was even sworn in. He hasn't done one good thing since taking office.
The only President that is a possibly worse is President Hillary, whom they have already began their crusade against. :clap: :first: :doh:

• Like 1

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-lifts-ban-on-supplying-s-300-missiles-to-iran/ar-AAaVXzC?ocid=HPCDHP

Russia lifts ban on supplying S-300 missiles to Iran

President Vladimir Putin on Monday lifted a ban on supplying Iran with sophisticated S-300 air defense missile systems, the Kremlin said, after Tehran struck a deal with the West over its nuclear programme.

A decree signed by Putin lifts a ban on "the shipment from Russia to Iran" of the S-300 missiles, the Kremlin said in a statement. Moscow had blocked delivery of the surface-to-air missiles to Tehran in 2010.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-lifts-ban-on-supplying-s-300-missiles-to-iran/ar-AAaVXzC?ocid=HPCDHP

Russia lifts ban on supplying S-300 missiles to Iran

President Vladimir Putin on Monday lifted a ban on supplying Iran with sophisticated S-300 air defense missile systems, the Kremlin said, after Tehran struck a deal with the West over its nuclear programme.

A decree signed by Putin lifts a ban on "the shipment from Russia to Iran" of the S-300 missiles, the Kremlin said in a statement. Moscow had blocked delivery of the surface-to-air missiles to Tehran in 2010.

Wait......what?

Someone here told us that Putin was "Obama's biotch".....and that Obama had Putin "on the run". Surely he wasn't full of shiot.

RP obviously is smarting with embarrassment over his support for Bush, the dumbest POS alive. Instead of just admitting a mistake though he's pretty heavily invested in the idea that Obummer is even worse.

Unfortunately for RP, Obummer may be mediocre or sub-average but Bush was an F- according to anybody but the most brainwashed partisan hacks.

:(

D-

So a full letter grade better than your hero GW Failure? I'd call Obummer a little better just based on not having skyscrapers blow up or lying us into war, but I will accept that. :thumbsup:

You spelled "loves" wrong. hth :)

You spelled "loves" wrong. hth :)

Yeah that's right, because he's a radical Muslim plant sent here to destroy the United States from within :lol: :wacko:

:lol:

Been away a while. Had to start somewhere. :dunno:

get yer own material

Didn't feel like sifting through all the :cry: & :argue:

Didn't feel like sifting through all the :cry: & :argue:

Ignore drobs, rp, and phurfur and you wont have to sift thru the :cry:

Ignore drobs, rp, and phurfur and you wont have to sift thru the :cry:

I've never had a problem either avoiding threads I have no interest in or ignoring posters I don't want to respond to. :dunno:

I've never had a problem either avoiding threads I have no interest in or ignoring posters I don't want to respond to. :dunno:

Just helping you since you didnt want to sift the the whining.

Just helping you since you didnt want to sift the the whining.

Thanks man but I've got it covered. I ignored this whole place for 3 or 4 months. Worked great. :thumbsup:

Thanks man but I've got it covered. I ignored this whole place for 3 or 4 months. Worked great. :thumbsup:

Good plan. :cheers:

I'd love to have a counter that registered every time RP talks to Shonuff even though he knows he's on ignore and it'll never be seen. Lol. It may be the saddest thing currently going on this board. :(

• Like 1

I'd love to have a counter that registered every time RP talks to Shonuff even though he knows he's on ignore and it'll never be seen. Lol. It may be the saddest thing currently going on this board. :(

Probably not even top 5 of the saddest things about the guy.

I dunno. I kind of agree with RP on this one. I mean, since I don't have RP on ignore, I read close everything the guy writes and yet it always seems that ShoNuff knows as much about the guy as I do.

I dunno. I kind of agree with RP on this one. I mean, since I don't have RP on ignore, I read close everything the guy writes and yet it always seems that ShoNuff knows as much about the guy as I do.

I read what gets quoted and thats it.

Almost all of what he posts ends up quoted at some point.

And a lot of the crap is from 2+ years ago before I was even putting him on ignore.

I have no need to read his crap.

Just looking from what gets quoted its all similar. RMFF...a few of these :clap: ...and calling people moron. By people, I mean those who disagree with him politically.

RP obviously is smarting with embarrassment over his support for Bush, the dumbest POS alive. Instead of just admitting a mistake though he's pretty heavily invested in the idea that Obummer is even worse.

Unfortunately for RP, Obummer may be mediocre or sub-average but Bush was an F- according to anybody but the most brainwashed partisan hacks.

:(

That's a pretty troll, deflecting comment. Just saying. :dunno: