Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

edit ***2015 Baseball Talk***

My fantasy? I wouldn't even notice you if you isn't follow me around begging for my attention you focking dooshnozzle. Go take up hunting or some other activity that helps puzzies feel like tough guys. :wave:

umm you responded to me dumass. :lol:

also i already hunt & fish. :(

Ah the old "I specifically commented on your post immediately after you posted it and follow you around constantly but YOU are begging for MY attention!"

I've seen you use this Creeper logic before. Go stalk Rusty and Jose down the block, loser.

:blink: :wacko: :unsure: :lol:

Royals: 80-82, 3rd place. Team has been relatively healthy the last two years... might be time for a regression in that area, and the division might be the toughest in baseball.

I was going with 78-84 for the exact reasons you posted.Nice start today though routing the White Sox.

162 - 0

Ramirez - MVP

Buttholz - Cy Young

Betts - ROTY

They are playing the Phillies 162 times, right?

DBACKS game was fun; Bumgarner shut them down (shocking) but they almost came back vs the pen, which bodes well for future Giants failure.

Metal detectors were a disaster. Missed the beginning of the game waiting in a mob. I presume part of the problem was the newness of the process, part the large crowd.

umm you responded to me dumass. :lol:

also i already hunt & fish. :(

You know what? My apologies. Sh1t moment at work and I lashed out at you rather than my normal strategy if just ignoring you. Mea culpa to you.

Texas Rangers

Regular season: Dead focking last in the American West (70-92)

In the field we are pretty good defensively, however - we are really going to struggle to score runs. Outside of big Prince and Beltre - we have zero pop in the line up, and we have prolly the worse DH in the league (Moreland).

And right out of the gate, my Rangers get spanked 8-0. Did I call that shiat or what - fock. :wall:

You know what? My apologies. Sh1t moment at work and I lashed out at you rather than my normal strategy if just ignoring you. Mea culpa to you.

:thumbsup:

go phils :(

:first: in the division, WS winnahs :headbanger:

Red Sox - 80-82 (3rd place AL East)

Not enough pitching to get it done. Transition year. Too many old guys on the downswing and the young guys aren't experienced enough to make a difference.

I hope not. Hoping Red Sox pull another World Series out of them

excited for the start of the season....

think the giants will win about 85ish this year.

solid defense

slight improvement at the plate

average SP- 1 and 2 are excellent...3,4,5 have a lot to prove.

very good relievers

excellent manager.

i believe they can stay competitive, but fear the age of our SP's will hurt down the stretch. if they can sniff the playoff picture, they can be dangerous.

already starting.... cain, peavy, hudson. they will need to trade for some starters to stay competitive.

Braves won't win a thing anymore. Not with the front office they have. I've had multiple friends say "f*** it. I'm not pulling for them anymore" cause any time the braves get someone with talent they trade them away

Detroit — For the first time in the franchise's history, the Tigers will host an LGBT Pride Night at Comerica Park, the team confirmed Monday.

The Pride Night will be Wednesday, June 3, for a game against the Oakland A's.

Later in the month, the A's will be hosting their first Pride Night, on June 17. When that was announced last month, some season ticket-holders complained — prompting Eireann Dolan, the girlfriend of A's reliever Sean Doolittle, to offer to buy any unwanted tickets. Dolan then plans on donating those tickets to a Bay Area LGBT youth center.

Mets 84-80.

164 games😁

Let's go Mets!!!

Shitty twins :mad:

Damn our OF defense, ruining another shut out. Twins finally get a runner past second base after around 31 innings dating back to last year.

I would of lost my left nut betting on us getting out of Oakland with a split.

2 of our 70 wins already in the books! :banana:

An impressive 2 out of 3 for the Mets against the Nats with Washington sending out Scherzer, Zimmerman and Strasburg. Granted they've got a few injuries in their lineup but I'll take it.

Also, Harvey is focking filthy :thumbsup:

Billy Hamilton is trying to steal a base every game.

ESPN was right, the Indians are going to take the title this year.

...the title of worst bullpen on Earth. :doh:

Archie Bradley, the young phenom pitcher I mentioned, just made his major league debut. One batter, one out, woohoo$#@! He gets to go up against... Kershaw. :o

Random name drop: last year my wife and I were in a hotel bar in Little Rock and started talking to a couple of guys. One ended up being Bradley's agent and, when he heard we were from Phoenix, asked if we had heard of Bradley. We said no. He said that we will...

We are geeked to watch this game. :banana:

ESPN was right, the Indians are going to take the title this year.

...the title of worst bullpen on Earth. :doh:

:mad:

Archie Bradley, the young phenom pitcher I mentioned, just made his major league debut. One batter, one out, woohoo$#@! He gets to go up against... Kershaw. :o

Random name drop: last year my wife and I were in a hotel bar in Little Rock and started talking to a couple of guys. One ended up being Bradley's agent and, when he heard we were from Phoenix, asked if we had heard of Bradley. We said no. He said that we will...

We are geeked to watch this game. :banana:

Bradley: 6 IP, 0 runs, 1 hit, left with a 4-0 lead vs. Kershaw. Pitched out of a second and third, 1 out jam. DBacks won 6-0. :banana:

If I had to find a nit, it was that he seemed to go to 3-2 with every batter. Calmed down later but still left with 112 pitches in 6 innings. He struggled a little with control in the minors last year; he'll need to work on that. Although there were quite a few pitches where I thought hmm... Kershaw would get that call. Of course Kershaw has earned that.

Angels dropped another to the Royals. Stupid Hamilton probably got the whole team addicted to crack. :sadbanana:

Angels dropped another to the Royals. Stupid Hamilton probably got the whole team addicted to crack. :sadbanana:

:overhead:

Only two undefeated teams left and they both reside in the AL Central

Only one more week until Bryant will be called up

:banana:

He can be called up Friday.

He can be called up Friday.

I doubt they call him up at home, have a series with Pittsburgh starting Monday. Also gives them a few more days to use the excuse that he needed to learn left field, but Olt's wrist may make that a moot point.

My money is on Monday at Pittsburgh, where he won't fee as much pressure of franchise player at wrigley.

In what looks to be a tight race if they hold him down past the 17th and lose out on the playoffs by a game or 2 their fans are gonna burn wrigley

In what looks to be a tight race if they hold him down past the 17th and lose out on the playoffs by a game or 2 their fans are gonna burn wrigley

That won't happen so I'm not too concerned about it.

anything can happen and the baseball gods have a way of punishing those that do not play to win.

anything can happen and the baseball gods have a way of punishing those that do not play to win.

It's been 107 years, I'm okay waiting another if we can keep him until 2021

It's been 107 years, I'm okay waiting another if we can keep him until 2021

:nono:

I just bet on them to win it all in 2015 at 8/1,personally I'd like to see it now