Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Hillary Clinton..

I would say the Madame Secretary probably exaggerated the danger she was in, but it's not as bad as Jeb Bush exaggerating what race he is.

Both are dumb and even dumber to think that either one can be president. I actually think the next president will be someone that we don't know of yet. Everyone seems tired of the same old same old in Washington.

I don't know who that is, but that's what I think is going to happen.

Both are dumb and even dumber to think that either one can be president. I actually think the next president will be someone that we don't know of yet. Everyone seems tired of the same old same old in Washington.

I don't know who that is, but that's what I think is going to happen.

I think you're in for a let down. Money rules the day.

I think you're in for a let down. Money rules the day.

Always does, both sides, every time.. I wish it could be different, but I think it's hard to un-ring the bell.

John F Kennedy was a morally corrupt perv. He was also one of our best Presidents. Why would anyone give two sh1ts about how Hillary handled her cheating husband? She stuck by him and they're still together. Making this an issue is sad and desperate.

:huh: Did Kennedy's wife run for President? No. Your response is asinine.

And how the fock am I going to make this an 'issue' ? I asked a simple question, I didn't cut and paste others opinions like the ones you biotch about repeatedly.

Go put you Hillary bumpersticker on your car already. :lol:

:huh: Did Kennedy's wife run for President? No. Your response is asinine.

And how the fock am I going to make this an 'issue' ? I asked a simple question, I didn't cut and paste others opinions like the ones you biotch about repeatedly.

Go put you Hillary bumpersticker on your car already. :lol:

So the spouse that was loyal and stood by cheater is a bad candidate, while the actual cheater is a fine candidate? More ass hole logic from a conservative hack. :doh:

So the spouse that was loyal and stood by cheater is a bad candidate, while the actual cheater is a fine candidate? More ass hole logic from a conservative hack. :doh:

That's not what I said and you know it. Hell, that's not even what I implied.

Her past actions speak volumes. They 'may' show a lack of something, what that is, I'm not sure. Dose it prove she's not strong enough to be President? I just think other wimmens will see through her and not vote for her. But you go ahead and try and make more out of it. Have a nice day, I'm done with you for the day. :wave:

Her past actions speak volumes. They 'may' show a lack of something, what that is, I'm not sure. Dose it prove she's not strong enough to be President? I just think other wimmens will see through her and not vote for her. But you go ahead and try and make more out of it. Have a nice day, I'm done with you for the day. :wave:

Well, let me just take your ridiculous notion and say that there is a lot bigger chance of women voting for her simply because she's a woman than for them not to because she stuck by her cheating husband. hth

LOLOL I mock ass holes and losers. It's what I do.

Definitely good at it, I guess it is from all that time you are looking in the mirror...

Definitely good at it, I guess it is from all that time you are looking in the mirror...

oh burn

Not much other choice, sadly. Everyone else is worse.

worse than what? can you list her accomplishments and qualifications ?

Well, let me just take your ridiculous notion and say that there is a lot bigger chance of women voting for her simply because she's a woman than for them not to because she stuck by her cheating husband. hth

Must be talking about those libtard women who are too dumb to know there are mid term elections.

I give Hillary credit for not letting terrorists murder 3,000 civilians on her watch, not surrendering to bin Laden and not lying us into a multi-trillion $ war of choice.

If those are the "accomplishments" of your hero you're too focking dumb to vote.

I give Hillary credit for not letting terrorists murder 3,000 civilians on her watch, not surrendering to bin Laden and not lying us into a multi-trillion $ war of choice.

If those are the "accomplishments" of your hero you're too focking dumb to vote.

Neither did I

:banana:

He probably doesn't know about how Hillary put together smear machines against the wemens that Bill couldn't keep his hands off. Or doesn't care. As long as it might piss off a rightie, he's ok with just about anything.

She's not the other candidates. That'll have to do.

She's not the other candidates. That'll have to do.

You don't even know who the other candidates are yet, even on the Dem side.

:doh:

:lol:

She made up for not sucking Bill's cack by pretending she loved him. And parlayed it into the Senate and a Cabinet position.

Hillary lied to us when she voted to invade Iraq.

Hillary allow our Ambassador and three of his staff to be murdered by Islamic Terrorists while she watched on drone video.

Hillary surrendered to Putin with her Russsian Reset.

Hillary lied to us when she voted to invade Iraq.

Hillary allow our Ambassador and three of his staff to be murdered by Islamic Terrorists while she watched on drone video.

Hillary surrendered to Putin with her Russsian Reset.

RP and drobeski's hero let 3,000 Americans burn to death, lied us into war with Iraq and surrendered to bin Laden. Then he french kissed a Saudi prince and let him fock him in the ass without even the courtesy if a reach around.

Since that's your idea of a success maybe politics isn't your thing and you should keep your silly opinions to yourself. :dunno:

Set up an illegal email server in her basement to keep her official State Dept emails secret, and then illegally destroyed the server containing emails belonging to the State Department?

RP and drobeski's hero let 3,000 Americans burn to death, lied us into war with Iraq and surrendered to bin Laden. Then he french kissed a Saudi prince and let him fock him in the ass without even the courtesy if a reach around.

:dunno:

In fairness to Bush, some of them were crushed by millions of pounds of steel and not burned.

Since that's your idea of a success maybe politics isn't your thing and you should keep your silly opinions to yourself. :dunno:

You forgot that he exploded the national debt by passing unpaid-for tax cuts for the rich, in addition to wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that were also unaccounted for in revenues raised.

You know, since republicans are so concerned about deficit spending and all

:clap:

Obama is gonna add more debt than all other POTUS combined. :doh:

90% of that comes from Bush's tax cuts and wars, dummy :doh:

In fairness to Bush, some of them were crushed by millions of pounds of steel and not burned.

libturd scum trying though unsuccessfully to make funnies out of 9/11.

pathetic

fake outrage from a queer

Blamed a Youtube video for her refusal to provide additional security at an embassy, resulting in 5 Americans getting needlessly murdered?

:lol:

The truth shall set you free

http://m.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2010/11/where-did-our-debt-come-from/66530/

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/opinion/sunday/24sun4.html?_r=0

With President Obama and Republican leaders calling for cutting the budget by trillions over the next 10 years, it is worth asking how we got here from healthy surpluses at the end of the Clinton era, and the promise of future surpluses, to nine straight years of deficits, including the $1.3 trillion shortfall in 2010. The answer is largely the Bush-era tax cuts, war spending in Iraq and Afghanistan, and recessions.

The first graph shows the difference between budget projections and budget reality. In 2001, President George W. Bush inherited a surplus, with projections by the Congressional Budget Office for ever-increasing surpluses, assuming continuation of the good economy and President Bill Clintons policies. But every year starting in 2002, the budget fell into deficit. In January 2009, just before President Obama took office, the budget office projected a $1.2 trillion deficit for 2009 and deficits in subsequent years, based on continuing Mr. Bushs policies and the effects of recession. Mr. Obamas policies in 2009 and 2010, including the stimulus package, added to the deficits in those years but are largely temporary.

The second graph shows that under Mr. Bush, tax cuts and war spending were the biggest policy drivers of the swing from projected surpluses to deficits from 2002 to 2009. Budget estimates that didnt foresee the recessions in 2001 and in 2008 and 2009 also contributed to deficits. Mr. Obamas policies, taken out to 2017, add to deficits, but not by nearly as much.

If Hillary becomes POTUS, do you clowns still get to blame BUSH! for all her failures?

Actually no, because Obummer has pretty much cleaned up all of Bushes messes by this point. Deficits much more manageable, Iraq and Afghanistan all but over, bin Laden dead, the economy saved... :first:

• Like 1

fake outrage from a queer

The queer is your hero Bush - he sucked that camel focker's curry smelling d1ck. :doh:

Actually no, because Obummer has pretty much cleaned up all of Bushes messes by this point. Deficits much more manageable, Iraq and Afghanistan all but over, bin Laden dead, the economy saved... :first:

Bush never had a deficit close to $1 Trillion. Obama's $894 BILLION "Stimulus" was shoved into Bush's last budget, so you libtards tried to blame that one on him.

Obama has averaged a deficit of over $1 Trillion. :doh:

Iraq is a disaster because Obama couldn't negotiate a SOFA.

Bin Laden is dead despite Obama ending the interrogation tactics that led us to him.

Economy grew at 0% for the first Quarter of 2015.

Other than that, you post is spot on, Corky. :clap:

While the Madame Secretary was the junior senator for the great state of New York, she was the lead on securing funding for medical care for for first responders who became sick after responding to the terrorist attacks on the United States on Sept 11, 2001. I just listed two qualifications and one accomplishment.

Bush never had a deficit close to $1 Trillion. Obama's $894 BILLION "Stimulus" was shoved into Bush's last budget, so you libtards tried to blame that one on him.

Somebody didn't take a look at the links provided :(

The rest of your post is pure garbage from a delusional focktard :first:

Somebody didn't take a look at the links provided :(

The rest of your post is pure garbage from a delusional focktard :first:

Unlike you, I don't rely on the NYTs for my facts.

So, the party of family values is going to hold against her the fact that she kept her vows. WOW.