Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Britt McHenry caught being a kunt on camera

What a biotch

I'd still fock her :banana:

Definitely hittable. Should I feel bad that I had never heard of her before this?

Never heard of her......and I have a feeling you won't hear from her again of that video makes it into major media outlets.

What a biotch.

Ewww. Hate kvnts like that. Hope they fire her

This. It would have been great if after she spewed about "maybe if I was missing a couple teeth" the other woman had knocked a couple of her teeth out.

ESPN announces a one week suspension.

Hope the channel survives.

Hey RP, Who do you root for in a situation like this? The nasty dumb blonde who you Fox News watchers salivate over, or your fellow piece of white trash? Quite the dilemma.

Nothing to see here. move along

To bad they don't fire her...then we might actually get to see her kunt on camera

:pron: :banana:

wow.

Her behavior is trashier than the trailer trash she's belittling.

and yeah - I had no idea who she was either - I'm not a big fan capturing a person having a bad moment and labeling them for life, but this girl is clearly an asswhole.. Queen Britt McHenry Lannister?

wow.

Her behavior is trashier than the trailer trash she's belittling.

and yeah - I had no idea who she was either - I'm not a big fan capturing a person having a bad moment and labeling them for life, but this girl is clearly an asswhole.. Queen Britt McHenry Lannister?

I don't get it. The employee pointed the camera out to her early on and she looked directly into it. It's almost like she wanted to be caught...being kuunty. :dunno:

I'm sure she's busted her ass for all her success.

She's probably still got the rug burns to prove it.

This stupid kvnt actually thinks she has a tv job bcoz of her education and degree. :lol:

I'm sure she's busted her ass for all her success.

right... I mean, WAYYYY smarter and working WAYYYY harder than most...

She's probably still got the rug burns to prove it.

yup.

Berman's toupee is now a merkin

The video is clearly edited to exclude what ever the attendant is saying to provoke this.

The company in question is well known to use a spotter, and to tow people legally parked. The woman behind the desk is also well know, and particularly to local law enforcement, for her viciousness in dealing with people.

There is much more to this story I assure you..... not defending what the reporter lady did, just saying that it is not as simple as you might think,

The video is clearly edited to exclude what ever the attendant is saying to provoke this.

There is much more to this story I assure you.....

agreed.

but the way McHenry handled herself is still reprehensible - we've all dealt with bad service and disrespectful, uncooperative people... stooping to the the level McHenry did is just wrong and makes her just as trashy as the trash she arguing with.

The company in question is well known to use a spotter, and to tow people legally parked. The woman behind the desk is also well know, and particularly to local law enforcement, for her viciousness in dealing with people.

There is much more to this story I assure you..... not defending what the reporter lady did, just saying that it is not as simple as you might think,

I'm sure that being the clerk at a towing company is a horrible job. Not one person that you'[re dealing with is happy. The little blonde kunt could have said that the company was a scam and that they prey on hard working people, blah blah blah. I'm sure that clerk gets that every single day. What McHenry did was stand on her privileged soapbox and berated the woman. No excuse. Period.

...The little blonde kunt could have said that the company was a scam and that they prey on hard working people, blah blah blah. I'm sure that clerk gets that every single day. What McHenry did was stand on her privileged soapbox and berated the woman. No excuse. Period.

Thing is, this is how this biatch flows thru life on an everyday regular basis. She thinks her shiat is so hot that she treats everyone (that she doesn't need something from) like a piece of garbage.

I can only imagine what a "mean girl" she was to kids in school... somebody should ask her parents how they raised such a mean, superficial, privileged, bi@tch.

and NorthernVike... her FB page is a disaster now... someone should just post, "Your Parents Failed"

I'm sure that being the clerk at a towing company is a horrible job. Not one person that you'[re dealing with is happy. The little blonde kunt could have said that the company was a scam and that they prey on hard working people, blah blah blah. I'm sure that clerk gets that every single day. What McHenry did was stand on her privileged soapbox and berated the woman. No excuse. Period.

Perhaps. I think she allowed herself to be baited into this response, and I think her response is illustrative of who she really is, and it was not pretty.

I submit that if we saw the entire video without the missing parts we might yet soften our view. As I stated, this "business" is known for conducting its business in a very, very, bad way. They use every trick in the book and actually tow people illegally. This person behind the counter is well known for being exceptionally nasty. Not a justification, but in the heat of the moment I also think any of us might behave rather poorly. Not Mike Brown bad, but pretty bad.

She would fit in perfectly on this board.

Why? Does she make false claims about things and then run away when challenged?

Will she show up @ ESPN during her suspension using a different name?

Video was edited. for obvious reasons.

case closed. no suspension