Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 = Rated 0% on Rotten Tomatoes

The first one sucked ass. I don't see why the second one would have been any better

He's a one trick pony, but that one trick can be funny. It'll tank in the theaters but have a long shelf life being rerun on cable tv.

He's a one trick pony, but that one trick can be funny. It'll tank in the theaters but have a long shelf life being rerun on cable tv.

I thought he was excellent in Here Comes the Boom

I thought he was excellent in Here Comes the Boom

I like him. Loved King of Queens. Even though it was the same storyline every episode. Doug does something stupid. Carrie gets mad. He feels bad. She realizes he's a dumbass but has good intentions. They hug.

If you don't like his character in King of Queens, you won't like Paul Blart. He's going to still be the big buffoon dumbass who means well.

never liked a thing he has done, disliked king of queens with a passion.

his one trick has made him very rich.

Oh wait, I lied, I did like the movie with Will Smith

There's a fine line in comedy between being funny and just looking stupid.

Kinda like Jeff Daniels in Dumb And Dumber movies. Jim Carrey is naturally funny. Daniels just looks stupid.

I like him. Loved King of Queens. Even though it was the same storyline every episode. Doug does something stupid. Carrie gets mad. He feels bad. She realizes he's a dumbass but has good intentions. They hug.

If you don't like his character in King of Queens, you won't like Paul Blart. He's going to still be the big buffoon dumbass who means well.

loved her t*tties

Within 1 year, I can tell what year an episode is by her weight. She started off hot, chunked up, then lost most of it.

I watch too much TV.

Within 1 year, I can tell what year an episode is by her weight. She started off hot, chunked up, then lost most of it.

I watch too much TV.

scientology fruit cake diet

Couldn't see why anyone would really pay theater prices for this...seems like a solid enough laugher for redbox or netflix or something later.

Though...my kids want to see it.

The first one sucked ass. I don't see why the second one would have been any better

/thread

Sometimes Carrie does something stupid in a greedy way, poo poo's Doug's input, and it comes back on her, often in a cascading messy way affecting her and everyone else. The dogwalker/Arthur caretaker (Mad TV girl) getting engaged episode is a good example.

Sometimes Carrie does something stupid in a greedy way, poo poo's Doug's input, and it comes back on her, often in a cascading messy way affecting her and everyone else. The dogwalker/Arthur caretaker (Mad TV girl) getting engaged episode is a good example.

For me, the typical episode was "Carrie and Doug try something new but then decide they liked things better the way they were".

Here comes the boom was entertaining. Not entertaining enough to go to a theater, but enough where I would watch on a plane