2011: CUT

2012: T40

2013: T18

2014: T14

2015: T19

2016: T24

2017: CUT

I'm already aware of his finishes. Thanks :D

No top 10s but lots of useful top 20's and 1 MC since 2011.. I'll take my chances at this point. Felt like the last "star" left. Plenty of speculative guys for the next few rounds.

I remember one year Stenson was killling it on Day One through 17 holes...he was like 6 or 7 under...and then he had a massive meltdown on 18 and dropped a number of shots all at once. And, threw a temper tantrum to boot. Showed he had potential to score well at Augusta, but that he also has the potential to blow up in more ways than one.

I remember one year Stenson was killling it on Day One through 17 holes...he was like 6 or 7 under...and then he had a massive meltdown on 18 and dropped a number of shots all at once. And, threw a temper tantrum to boot. Showed he had potential to score well at Augusta, but that he also has the potential to blow up in more ways than one.

I think when you have the overall driving ability he has and the solid iron play.. and not a bad putter, for him it's all about getting up and down when needed.

I'm surprised he hasn't had any top 10s. I had him in this in 2016.

Given Stenson's track record in the Masters, I'm surprised he hasn't tried to just go ahead and hit driver all week. Least on holes like 2, 8, 9, 11, 14, 17 and 18.

I mean seriously, what's he got to lose? He's giving up too much to too many powerhouses in the field by sticking with the 3 wood.

Given Stenson's track record in the Masters, I'm surprised he hasn't tried to just go ahead and hit driver all week. Least on holes like 2, 8, 9, 11, 14, 17 and 18.

I mean seriously, what's he got to lose? He's giving up too much to too many powerhouses in the field by sticking with the 3 wood.

I swear I saw on one of the telecasts that he averages 290+ with his three wood.. that should be enough in most cases, no?

I swear I saw on one of the telecasts that he averages 290+ with his three wood.. that should be enough in most cases, no?

He used his Driver this weekend to prepare for the masters

Yes and no.

Yes for some tour events, certainly for tracks like a US and British Open...... But Augusta is a different animal. With no real rough to fear, the bombers are smashing driver at every opportunity. When you hit it 290 but DJ, Rory and the younger guys are going 325+, it's a lot to make up.... People like Jordan and Zach Johnson can sometimes overcome it - but they are great putters and have phenomenal short games...... Stenson doesn't and isn't.

Uh oh. We are stalled. Will we finish in time?

Think we should start drafting sunday evening

Uh oh. We are stalled. Will we finish in time?

Think we should start drafting sunday evening

STFU

Yes and no.

Yes for some tour events, certainly for tracks like a US and British Open...... But Augusta is a different animal. With no real rough to fear, the bombers are smashing driver at every opportunity. When you hit it 290 but DJ, Rory and the younger guys are going 325+, it's a lot to make up.... People like Jordan and Zach Johnson can sometimes overcome it - but they are great putters and have phenomenal short games...... Stenson doesn't and isn't.

:thumbsup:

going into a meeting for the next 15-30 minutes.

..or 1:15

3.06 Sweet-swinging Louis Oosty

Charley My Parents cant spell Hoffman

STFU

:)

3.08 - Bryson DeChambeau

Gfy

Gotta head out for an hour in about ten minutes. In case Pat doesn't show before then, is there someone I can leave a list with?

3.01 Tony Finau ( I had another name typed and ready to go and changed last second)

Took Finau over Shamblow

3.10- Kevin Chappell

4.01- Patrick Cantlay

Another great turn by fumble

Another great turn by fumble

Cant disagree. My next four names when it got to me at 3.09 ended up being the next four drafted. I had grace and chappell flip flopped though.

I looked at Chappell, but wasn't sure of the status on his back.. I know he WD at the WGC a couple weeks back - is he good to go now?

cmon! I'd love to make the turn before I leave!

Yeah, what are ya all doing? Standing there with your mouths open cause you missed out on some Zander Souffle.

4.08 - Adam Hadwin

4.09 Brian Harman

Form? Check. His finishes this season are: 5, 8, 4, 3, 3, 4, 20, cut, 33, 5, 54, 9.

Lefty? Check.

Big d*ck? Check

Nice pick champ. Was hoping Harman was being forgotten about. I was deciding between he and Hadwin

Nice pick champ. Was hoping Harman was being forgotten about. I was deciding between he and Hadwin

Thanks contender. Really, this has been an unprecented draft by my franchise. The scribes are in a frenzy as they rush to give us an A++.