32 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Craziest

• Little Rusty
    • Phurfur
    • BudBro
    • Recliner Pilot
    • drobeski

I think hoytdwow is just as poor of poster as anyone in his poll :unsure:

Its funny how partisan hacks cannot see their own craziness.

did you miss the one yesterday where bubro said McCarthy exposed actual evil communist agents?

Damn! Another list I didn't make. :cry:

Oh, come on now. Everyone knows you're just a RP alias.

No Junior Seau option? :dunno:

He's not batshit crazy..............anymore.

good call leaving GFIAFP out. he would win easily.

That's would be like adding Michelle Bachman to a who is more bathshit crazy poll

Alger Hiss

read this book commie

:lol:

here are the first 2 reviews on the book's amazon page:

"America, please read this book."

-Glenn Beck

"the greatest book since the Bible"

-Ann Coulter, Creators Syndicate

:doh:

here are the first 2 reviews on the book's amazon page:

:doh:

Name one person unjustly accused by McCarthy? Good luck.

Do you know who Lawrence Duggan is?

:thumbsup:

I voted for myself because I would hate to be considered part of the norm on this bored.

Vote for Phurfur

I voted for myself because I would hate to be considered part of the norm on this bored.

Vote for Phurfur

:nono:

You should have wrote in an Independent party and voted for them. HTH

"Do as I say, not as I do"

-Who the fock cares

Owen Lattimore, professor of International Relations at Johns Hopkins University, was accused by McCarthy of being a Soviet spy and American Communist Party member and was cleared of the charges.

Robert Stevens, Secretary of the Army.

Annie Lee Moss, an elderly black woman who had the misfortune of living somewhere with a similar address as a suspected Communist.

Owen Lattimore, professor of International Relations at Johns Hopkins University, was accused by McCarthy of being a Soviet spy and American Communist Party member and was cleared of the charges.

Owen Lattimore lied to congress about his involvement with the Soviet Union, specifally about his involvement with Pacific Affairs, a known Soviet front. He was the editor of Pacific Affairs. He was not unjustly accused.

Robert Stevens, Secretary of the Army.

Robert Stevens was questioned by McCarthy about army servicemen under his command. He was never accused of being a communist.

Annie Lee Moss, an elderly black woman who had the misfortune of living somewhere with a similar address as a suspected Communist.

Got your story straight? Known communist Rob Hall supposedly visited Moss's home. There were two Rob Halls. It was later revealed that the Rob Hall that visited Moss's home was a union organizer.

She also worked in the Pentagon.The GAO informed the FBI that Moss had been a member of the communist party from a tip from an informant who saw her name and adress on communist party membership rolls from the early forties.

She also handled encrypted messages for the Army. Poor old woman who just happend to live in the wrong place?

Got your story straight? Known communist Rob Hall supposedly visited Moss's home. There were two Rob Halls. It was later revealed that the Rob Hall that visited Moss's home was a union organizer.

She also worked in the Pentagon.The GAO informed the FBI that Moss had been a member of the communist party from a tip from an informant who saw her name and adress on communist party membership rolls from the early forties.

She also handled encrypted messages for the Army. Poor old woman who just happend to live in the wrong place?

All cleared of being communists. Sorry, you lose.

All cleared of being communists. Sorry, you lose.

To bad you have sh!ty reading comprehension. One of your examples was never accused and the other two were JUSTLY accused.

I'll ask the question again. Name one person UNJUSTLY accused by McCarthy? Unjustly being the key word, Frank.

:nono:

You should have wrote in an Independent party and voted for them. HTH

"Do as I say, not as I do"

-Who the fock cares

Ohh! Somebody is wearing her ovaries on the outside.

no need to try bunny. you can't fix dumb.

Ohh! Somebody is wearing her ovaries on the outside.

:rolleyes:

That was lame, even for you. :D

Whew!

I didn't make the list this time. :)

Can someone point me to where in the Constitution it says it's a crime to be a Communist?

TIA :cheers:

Can someone point me to where in the Constitution it says it's a crime to be a Communist?

TIA :cheers:

ask your grandfather that question? i'd say ask your dad, but i think you may not be of age to drive yet, which would put your dad at about 35 to 38, so he wouldn't know any more about communism than you know.

ask your grandfather that question? i'd say ask your dad, but i think you may not be of age to drive yet, which would put your dad at about 35 to 38, so he wouldn't know any more about communism than you know.

can you show me where in the Constitution it's a crime to be a Communist? Still waiting.

can you show me where in the Constitution it's a crime to be a Communist? Still waiting.

no. you win that argument, except for the traitor parts that came with it. people had american pride back then. you wouldn't get it.

no. you win that argument. people had american pride back then. you wouldn't get it.

I knew you couldn't. Yet, you hate freedom so much you think it's ok to put people in jail for belonging to a political party. You suck as an American. HTH

I knew you couldn't. Yet, you hate freedom so much you think it's ok to put people in jail for belonging to a political party. You suck as an American. HTH

now i can though. :shocking:

August 6, 1787, Article VII, Section 2 provided that

treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against the United States, or any of them; and in adhering to the enemies of the United States, or any of them. The Legislature of the United States shall have power to declare the punishment of treason. No person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses. No attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood nor forfeiture, except during the life of the person attainted.

Whereas it is essential to the preservation of liberty to define precisely and exclusively what shall constitute the crime of Treason, it is therefore ordained, declared & established, that if a man do levy war agst. the U.S. within their territories, or be adherent to the enemies of the U. S. within the said territories, giving them aid and comfort within their territories or elsewhere, and thereof be provably attainted of open deed by the People of his condition, he shall be adjudged guilty of Treason.

<f&*k off now>

update: wait, i'll need to explain it to you i'm sure. communists would have been considered enemies of the united states, as in russians and marxists and leninists. so the communists that mccarthy exposed working in the administration would have been considered enemies and treasonous. they might get to that junior year, but i doubt it.

now i can though. :shocking:

August 6, 1787, Article VII, Section 2 provided that

treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against the United States, or any of them; and in adhering to the enemies of the United States, or any of them. The Legislature of the United States shall have power to declare the punishment of treason. No person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses. No attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood nor forfeiture, except during the life of the person attainted.

Whereas it is essential to the preservation of liberty to define precisely and exclusively what shall constitute the crime of Treason, it is therefore ordained, declared & established, that if a man do levy war agst. the U.S. within their territories, or be adherent to the enemies of the U. S. within the said territories, giving them aid and comfort within their territories or elsewhere, and thereof be provably attainted of open deed by the People of his condition, he shall be adjudged guilty of Treason.

<f&*k off now>

being a commie is treason? Okay, China. WTf is wrong with you?

being a commie is treason? Okay, China. WTf is wrong with you?

i knew it. get back in the little red wagon and i'll pull you around some more. see previous post.

i knew it. get back in the little red wagon and i'll pull you around some more. see previous post.

You mean the post you edited after I responded? :lol: :doh: