Which flat-earther is nuttiest?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Craziest

• Little Rusty
    • Phurfur
    • BudBro
    • Recliner Pilot
    • drobeski

being a commie is treason? Okay, China. WTf is wrong with you?

i have to stop now. this is why people should be required to own property to vote in this country.

now i can though. :shocking:

August 6, 1787, Article VII, Section 2 provided that

treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against the United States, or any of them; and in adhering to the enemies of the United States, or any of them. The Legislature of the United States shall have power to declare the punishment of treason. No person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses. No attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood nor forfeiture, except during the life of the person attainted.

Whereas it is essential to the preservation of liberty to define precisely and exclusively what shall constitute the crime of Treason, it is therefore ordained, declared & established, that if a man do levy war agst. the U.S. within their territories, or be adherent to the enemies of the U. S. within the said territories, giving them aid and comfort within their territories or elsewhere, and thereof be provably attainted of open deed by the People of his condition, he shall be adjudged guilty of Treason.

<f&*k off now>

update: wait, i'll need to explain it to you i'm sure. communists would have been considered enemies of the united states, as in russians and marxists and leninists. so the communists that mccarthy exposed working in the administration would have been considered enemies and treasonous. they might get to that junior year, but i doubt it.

There is a difference between being a communist and being a soviet agent, moron.

now i can though. :shocking:

August 6, 1787, Article VII, Section 2 provided that

treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against the United States, or any of them; and in adhering to the enemies of the United States, or any of them. The Legislature of the United States shall have power to declare the punishment of treason. No person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses. No attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood nor forfeiture, except during the life of the person attainted.

Whereas it is essential to the preservation of liberty to define precisely and exclusively what shall constitute the crime of Treason, it is therefore ordained, declared & established, that if a man do levy war agst. the U.S. within their territories, or be adherent to the enemies of the U. S. within the said territories, giving them aid and comfort within their territories or elsewhere, and thereof be provably attainted of open deed by the People of his condition, he shall be adjudged guilty of Treason.

<f&*k off now>

update: wait, i'll need to explain it to you i'm sure. communists would have been considered enemies of the united states, as in russians and marxists and leninists. so the communists that mccarthy exposed working in the administration would have been considered enemies and treasonous. they might get to that junior year, but i doubt it.

King Obummer should throw you fools in the clink for treason.

i knew it. get back in the little red wagon and i'll pull you around some more. see previous post.

:lol:

another good avatar suggestion

The exact opposite should happen.

He should let you out of the bughouse?

King Obummer should throw you fools in the clink for treason.

Hear ye' hear ye'!

To bad you have sh!ty reading comprehension. One of your examples was never accused and the other two were JUSTLY accused.

I'll ask the question again. Name one person UNJUSTLY accused by McCarthy? Unjustly being the key word, Frank.

Justly accused yet found not to be communists?

Sounds like your comprehension of anything is sh1tty. Of course, finding inspiration in a two-bit senator who only found the spotlight when he started accusing others of being anti-American, who denied and covered up his numerous gay relationships and drank himself into cirrhosis and an early grave shows that you're probably the most batsh1t crazy here, after all.

Can someone point me to where in the Constitution it says it's a crime to be a Communist?

TIA :cheers:

Where was it said that communisn is a crime? And can you point out to me me where McCarthy falsey accused anyone of a crime who didn't deserve to be accused? In easy terms for you to understand :Who did he falsely accuse and was unwarrented in the accusation he made?

I will destroy any and all witnesses that RFK and ERM produced during the trial to substaniate any allegations of wrongdoing by them against McCarthy that you attempt to throw out. Not one accused can claim that they were UNJUSTLY accused. were the unfairly accused.............the media and history books will tell you so. But they aren't about the true facts in the case.

McCarthy made the Soviets run like roaches when the lights came on. The pentagon had enough of them to know that it was time to turn the lights on. McCarthy was a fawking hereo in every sense of the word.

Justly accused yet found not to be communists?

Sounds like your comprehension of anything is sh1tty. Of course, finding inspiration in a two-bit senator who only found the spotlight when he started accusing others of being anti-American, who denied and covered up his numerous gay relationships and drank himself into cirrhosis and an early grave shows that you're probably the most batsh1t crazy here, after all.

You should love him then according to your BIO of him. Lest be the part where he loves his country and would do anything to stand up for it. He was castageted because of his treatment of a poor black woman who just so happend to be part of a CBS special that lied about her very existence.

You need to sit in the back of the bus and STFU when it comes to history. There were many who were anti-American back in the forties. The fact that you deny it is laughable. And shows who you really are. Lenin loves you more than you know.

I cannot vote but I can make an assumption - anyone that posted more then ONCE in this here thread IS batshit crazy.

HTHs

You should love him then according to your BIO of him. Lest be the part where he loves his country and would do anything to stand up for it. He was castageted because of his treatment of a poor black woman who just so happend to be part of a CBS special that lied about her very existence.

You need to sit in the back of the bus and STFU when it comes to history. There were many who were anti-American back in the forties. The fact that you deny it is laughable. And shows who you really are. Lenin loves you more than you know.

Lenin's dead.

And you're a loon.

Congratulations, BudBro! You've won!

Your prize is an all expenses paid trip to China, where you will immediately be installed in a very high governmental position. :cheers:

Wow, I can see why Nikki left...people are so brainwashed with right-wing BS, they are making McCarthy a hero. And some people have the gall to say that liberalism is a mental disorder. :shocking:

Wow, I can see why Nikki left...people are so brainwashed with right-wing BS, they are making McCarthy a hero. And some people have the gall to say that liberalism is a mental disorder. :shocking:

Just goes to show you: Today's conservatards aren't conservative in any sense of the word and they're openly hostile to the Constitution and freedom. :(

Just goes to show you: Today's conservatards aren't conservative in any sense of the word and they're openly hostile to the Constitution and freedom. :(

Years of Rush Limbaugh and his ilk will do that to you.

Constant rage and fear will fock your head up.

How long are you in recess

1. How did this spin so quickly from a 'who's the craziest focker here' thread into a communism thread?

2. How the fuckk did I not make the list?

3. How the double fuckk did GFIAFPsycho not make the list?

4. We have communists here?

Wow. We have actual communists on the bored?

I'm as shocked as you are to learn that the commies here favor McCarthyite tactics and throwing Americans in jail because of their political beliefs. :thumbsdown:

1. How did this spin so quickly from a 'who's the craziest focker here' thread into a communism thread?

2. How the fuckk did I not make the list?

3. How the double fuckk did GFIAFPsycho not make the list?

While you definitely have some extremist leanings, sorry, you don't make the top 5 crazy round here. Scary isn't it?

Now now people. You're all equally crazy. Mike should rename this place to the Coo Coo's Nest.

Bunny McCarthy is going to find out. He's got a secret list, but he's not telling anyone who's on it.

I'm as shocked as you are to learn that the commies here favor McCarthyite tactics and throwing Americans in jail because of their political beliefs. :thumbsdown:

I didn't say all that. I'm just shocked that there are those stupid enough to buy into a political/economic system that has been a failure everywhere and every time it has been tried. I do believe though, that communists would not hesitate to throw their political opponents in jail if they could. That or they would murder their opponents and take all of their property. At least that's what Solzhenitsyn told us.

I didn't say all that. I'm just shocked that there are those stupid enough to buy into a political/economic system that has been a failure everywhere and every time it has been tried. I do believe though, that communists would not hesitate to throw their political opponents in jail if they could. That or they would murder their opponents and take all of their property. At least that's what Solzhenitsyn told us.

That's a pretty specious argument. The Gulags Solzhenitsyn spoke of existed before Communism. Hitler's Germany was every bit if not more repressive than Stalin's Russia, and they were implacable foes of communism.

In any event, in America, you are supposed to be able to believe what you want and not be persecuted for it.

The Gulags Solzhenitsyn spoke of existed before Communism.

X

The worst purges he writes about were just before the Second World War, around 1938.

Hitler's Germany was every bit if not more repressive than Stalin's Russia,

This is probably arguable; however, Stalin was responsible for far more deaths than Hitler.

That's a pretty specious argument. The Gulags Solzhenitsyn spoke of existed before Communism. Hitler's Germany was every bit if not more repressive than Stalin's Russia, and they were implacable foes of communism.

In any event, in America, you are supposed to be able to believe what you want and not be persecuted for it.

Then you have never read the works of Solzhenitsyn. Communism existed in Russia before Stalin came to power. Hitler's murderous exploits were dwarfed by Communist Russia's.

You can believe what you want in this Country, but you cannot always act on it. If you come out in support of communism, expect to be criticized.

I didn't say all that. I'm just shocked that there are those stupid enough to buy into a political/economic system that has been a failure everywhere and every time it has been tried.

Who on this bored buys into Communism? :unsure:

I've obviously managed to get into a lot of geek moron's heads. Can't wait for the next loser to start a thread about me. :thumbsup:

No, you lost this one, Sport.

The poles you've won are the ones where people vote for you to leave. HTH!

:lol:

Lenin's dead.

And you're a loon.

And you don't know what your talking about. You still haven't given me one name of someone unjustly accused by McCarthy. That's because there were none.

I'm a loon? Sometimes this place really makes me smile. Today is one of them. :wave:

Who on this bored buys into Communism? :unsure:

Everyone who thinks McCarthyism was bad, m'kay?

This is probably arguable; however, Stalin was responsible for far more deaths than Hitler.

Stalin is hands down the worst of the worst. Responsible for the deaths of 50 to 100 million people. Slave camps, death camps in Siberia; and that was just him giving a little ribbing to his own citizens. It was so much worse for the nations he enslaved all around Russia, and numerous holocausts. But, it was all covered up, just like all the mass graves, and the Western World governments and media all looked the other way, choosing to ignore it. Made Hilter look like a douche.

i have to stop now. this is why people should be required to own property to vote in this country.

This may be the dumbest thing I ever heard you say. And I have tons to choose from.

Everyone who thinks McCarthyism was bad, m'kay?

McCarthy wouldn't have questioned you. It's hard to question stoopid. ;)

They called Columbus crazy before he set sail. They called me crazy in 2010 when I traded Peyton Mainning midseason for Michael Vick. I'm not just sayin', I am sayin'.

McCarthy wouldn't have questioned you. It's hard to question stoopid. ;)

What's really stupid is the fact that you support McCarthy and don't realize that makes you an anti-American scumbag loser. :wave: