Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

The Reflex: Flex -Flex -Flex -Flex -Flex.

Can't make up my mind so I'll ask the audience for help: At my flex spot.5ppr: Jordan Howard @Zona, Or Chris Thompson Home vs GB. Thanks in advance, good luck to the ff comm. This week!

First I love the heading of this tread.

Second this is a great question.

Mmmm right.

I’m going with Thompson.

More of just a gut feeling.

Good luck with your pick.

All the Bears have talked about this week is the running game. Howard hasn't scored yet. Arizona is atrocious. Those three things point me towards Howard.

Since I've been giving a lot of consideration to starting Thompson in DFS and hardly any at all to Howard, Thompson was my first thought here.

However.....ARI is at the top of the Fantasy Points Against RBs page and AP and Gurley had big rushing games against them. if Howard is on one's roster, there might not be any juicier games come along this season to start him than this one.

But when I check the FFToday 1/2 pt PPR RB page (and adjust for Hyde's and Crowell's wk 3 performances) and see that Thompson is the RB6 at 18.8 pts per game and Howard is only the RB26 at 10.8 pts per game, coach-speak about getting Howard more carries would not be enough to dissuade me from manning my flex with Thompson. I want to make sure that it's me putting the boot down upon my opponent this week and not the other way around.

Since I've been giving a lot of consideration to starting Thompson in DFS and hardly any at all to Howard, Thompson was my first thought here.

However.....ARI is at the top of the Fantasy Points Against RBs page and AP and Gurley had big rushing games against them. if Howard is on one's roster, there might not be any juicier games come along this season to start him than this one.

But when I check the FFToday 1/2 pt PPR RB page (and adjust for Hyde's and Crowell's wk 3 performances) and see that Thompson is the RB6 at 18.8 pts per game and Howard is only the RB26 at 10.8 pts per game, coach-speak about getting Howard more carries would not be enough to dissuade me from manning my flex with Thompson. I want to make sure that it's me putting the boot down upon my opponent this week and not the other way around.

Thanks for the analysis Toons! I saw a stat that said something like 11 out of his last 14 healthy games CT has at least 15ppr points. That's the kind of consistency I like in my flex

Really tough.

I have Howard and playing against Howard in another league this week :mad: .

This could be a multi TD week for Howard with the matchup.

I suspect the Skins trailing all game and CT will lead the skins again in catches..

I feel your pain, I'm going Howard. I think he finds the end zone this week.

220 yds and 1 td - mainly receiving

vs

175 and 0 td - mainly rushing

Question, how many looks or tds turned over for the latter

Thompson this week. Think he should do as well as if not better than Howard week 1 versus GB

Thanks all I decided on Howard in the end. The ineptitude of Arizona is too great to ignore. CT should be great now that I've benched him. Really appreciate all the responses, the LHB is killiing it this week!