Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Umm, Newbie?

Newbie - Glad to hear it all worked out well and you have a good relationship with your daughter. That's all that really matters.

After close to 20-years I didn't have the same good fortune.

It takes 2 to break amicably.

And congrats on finding a cool chick to spend some time with.

She looks nice, but as you said, it's the personality that you will grow old with, not the looks.

I hope it works out well for you long term.

Enjoy Punta Cana.

From the looks of it you are the one with the ego here moron. HTH

Hey stick - What is your problem?

Newbie is a huge pussy. I don't care that he ran out on his wife and kid or deleted a thread, but locking down the tittie pic is bullshit! Unforgivable man, unforgivable. :thumbsdown:

Haha.

I was very underappreciated for that act. Not one thank you or a kudos. Like I said, if anyone else had done that, there would be a Geek Club parade in his honor. That picture has 176 views and I just put it in there yesterday. Yet, not a single word of praise. And I'm pretty sure it is a Geek Club first. You guys suck. :thumbsdown:

But at least one guy got to run one off to it last night. That's a good thing. :D

Haha.

I was very underappreciated for that act. Not one thank you or a kudos. Like I said, if anyone else had done that, there would be a Geek Club parade in his honor. That picture has 176 views and I just put it in there yesterday. Yet, not a single word of praise. And I'm pretty sure it is a Geek Club first. You guys suck. :thumbsdown:

But at least one guy got to run one off to it last night. That's a good thing. :D

We were being respectful? Yeah. That's the ticket.

:banana:

And I'm pretty sure it is a Geek Club first. You guys suck. :thumbsdown:

Actually I think MDC and Mephisto both beat you to that punch. Pretty elite company though. :D

Newbie - Glad to hear it all worked out well and you have a good relationship with your daughter. That's all that really matters.

After close to 20-years I didn't have the same good fortune.

It takes 2 to break amicably.

And congrats on finding a cool chick to spend some time with.

She looks nice, but as you said, it's the personality that you will grow old with, not the looks.

I hope it works out well for you long term.

Enjoy Punta Cana.

Thanks bud. Yes, you're right. My relationship with my daughter is the most important thing in my life. Tonight happens to be my one on one night with her. Can't wait. It's my favorite night.

Thanks again. The new girl is most definitely cool. We have a ball. I feel 25 again. :thumbsup:

Haha.

When you're humping your girlfriend in Punta, remember this.....gocolts masturbated to her the same night you posted her pics....and he hasn't stopped.

Gone forever. It served its purpose. Just wanted to let everyone know the current status. Yesterday was cool. People asked questions, I answered. Today, the board's dooshbags surfaced and it was just turning into a typical insult thread.

All members can feel free to be their normal asswhole selves in Justin Bieber, Obama, or vacation threads. That one has retired. :wave:

hey newbie! ur maturity with how u and ur ex split is impressive, especially keeping ur daughter as the only priority

kudos on steppin up with the almost nsfw gf pic, she is quite a dish

u hav impressed me on many levels, so much so, I am gonna overlook the whole Bieber thing

u da man :cheers:

I simply asked if the guy was upset because of what I said yesterday and this doooche took the opportunity to take a stab at me, so screw em!

Awwww, sorry about that, precious.

And you're full of sh!t. You didn't 'simply' ask me. You added that I was a P**** if I deleted it because of you. Talk to people with respect and you'll get some back. :music_guitarred: And your dooosh and pusssie remarks are so threatening behind that keyboard. It's very safe there, isn't it? ;)

~newbiejr

hey newbie! ur maturity with how u and ur ex split is impressive, especially keeping ur daughter as the only priority

kudos on steppin up with the almost nsfw gf pic, she is quite a dish

u hav impressed me on many levels, so much so, I am gonna overlook the whole Bieber thing

u da man :cheers:

Thanks, pal. Appreciate it. :cheers:

When you're humping your girlfriend in Punta, remember this.....gocolts masturbated to her the same night you posted her pics....and he hasn't stopped.

I'm totally fine with that. :thumbsup: Anytime I can bring joy to a fellow geek it's a good day in my book.

And im sure another certain bored member is silkscreening a sock right now with her picture on it.

Sinners.

I'm totally fine with that. :thumbsup: Anytime I can bring joy to a fellow geek it's a good day in my book.

careful newbie 3 posts in a row in a thread about u is bordering on gfiap territory

Have you found out which Punta Cana resort you are going to?

I have experience with 3 of them.

With her beak?

:first:

I reread what I originally wrote in here and your right, I came out aggresive from the get go, my apologies.

I didn't type p**** either, I wrote do***bag originally FYI

I'd look you square in the face and say everything right to you that I have here busta bust.

Apology accepted, add me to the broken hearts you've collected. (that's from an old Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam song)

And no, you wouldn't say those things to my face. Not because you'd be scared (although you should be. lol), but because people just aren't apt to insulting other people in real life. Not to their face. But this is the Geek Club. I understand.

Tonight happens to be my one on one night with her. Can't wait. It's my favorite night.

One night a week? That might keep her off the dance pole, but I doubt it. :banana:

One night a week? That might keep her off the dance pole, but I doubt it. :banana:

Every other weekend and Wednesdays. Plus every soccer practice. And soccer game. I usually see her 4 or 5 nights a week.

Apology accepted, add me to the broken hearts you've collected. (that's from an old Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam song)

And no, you wouldn't say those things to my face. Not because you'd be scared (although you should be. lol), but because people just aren't apt to insulting other people in real life. Not to their face. But this is the Geek Club. I understand.

Your wrong. Let me refresh your memory bud:

http://s626.photobuc...rrent=stick.jpg

Could this please be the undercard to the IMMenseMindfock/DumbHaas bout? :banana:

Why whats up?

Ohhhhh nothing........loved you at the end of Billy Madison. Never would have guessed you were the school principal AND a wrestler

Exactly what I was thinking......a retarded Gary Busey.

Yeah. It's why I struggle so badly landing women. :music_guitarred: It's been a real haslle all my life. (As I approach 100 chicks nailed. ) Bwahahaha

Last week Newbie had the life we all envied (according to him). Hot wife, hot tub, pool, etc........

This week he has no wife, no hot tub, no pool, and lives in an apt alone.

Gold. :first:

Yeah. It's why I struggle so badly landing women. :music_guitarred: It's been a real haslle all my life. (As I approach 100 chicks nailed. ) Bwahahaha

I admire you.

I admire you.

I should be an inspiration to all. Despite my retarded Gary Busey/Micky Roarke appearence, I somehow have done very, very well all my life with the ladies. I am a marvel of science. An inspiration to all the homely looking people everywhere. :banana:

I should be an inspiration to all. Despite my retarded Gary Busey/Micky Roarke appearence, I somehow have done very, very well all my life with the ladies. I am a marvel of science. An inspiration to all the homely looking people everywhere. :banana:

I just admire how humble you are (eyeroll) :thumbsup:

I just admire how humble you are (eyeroll) :thumbsup:

I know. Not many fellas would admit that they look like Busey and Roarke. I"m just dealing with the hand that was dealt me. B)

I know. Not many fellas would admit that they look like Busey and Roarke. I"m just dealing with the hand that was dealt me. B)

With a dash of Jersey Shore.........heavy dash........like a handful......if that handful was Shaquille Oneal........with both hands.......that were encompassing Wilt Chamberlains hands.

With a dash of Jersey Shore.........heavy dash........like a handful......if that handful was Shaquille Oneal........with both hands.......that were encompassing Wilt Chamberlains hands.

Now THAT'S Fking Bullsh!t, dude. I can take the Roarke, Busey, Corky from Life Goes On comparisons. But those Jersey Shore guys are uber-tools. Take it back!

Now THAT'S Fking Bullsh!t, dude. I can take the Roarke, Busey, Corky from Life Goes On comparisons. But those Jersey Shore guys are uber-tools. Take it back!

I shant take it back therein to for thou wilst not.

Im not sure what most of that meant....but not taking it back Ronnie. :nono:

Haha.

Did I miss a tittie posting? I think the last post I made was jokingly asking for a link to some nude pics and getting shot down. I have to get my priorities in order and pay better attention to the geek club.

Did I miss a tittie posting? I think the last post I made was jokingly asking for a link to some nude pics and getting shot down. I have to get my priorities in order and pay better attention to the geek club.

That's right. It's not like they are going to get better while your posting. They will still be dying when theres a lull here.

That's right. It's not like they are going to get better while your posting. They will still be dying when theres a lull here.

Wrong.

Life expectancy of his patients skyrockets whenever he's not around. :music_guitarred:

I am a marvel of science.

Are you talking about the advances made in roids the past two decades?

Or the handiwork of Dr. Frankenstein?