Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Meanwhile if wiffleland

HER-DUR-DUR!!! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: AMIRITE!!!!

Poor guys, I'm sorry, there just hasn't been any new news about phony pedo Pizza scandals and whatnot.

And I'm sure Drobes is feeling awfully bad that there hasn't been a new story about podesta seeing as hell it was pretty easy for me to dredge up about 36 of them that he had started about the guy the never went anywhere.

Wow, we hate it when you post s*** that makes our guy look stupid and Us by extension!! Quit it!

for Christ's sake, seek help. Webster's is talking about changing the word for tilted to being "Wiffled".

Get over it, Hillary lost, Trump won. :banana:

Trump! :mad:

:lol:

HER-DUR-DUR!!! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!! :mad: AMIRITE!!!!

Look, their cycles are in sync.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, in 'we know wtf is going on-land', the Hill is tightening the noose on the Clintons, and their dirty traitorous Uranium One deal.

You know: the one where the Russians funneled 145 MILLION dollars to the Clinton Foundation. The one were the Podesta Group represented the Russians.

That one. The real Russian scandal.

Meanwhile, in 'we know wtf is going on-land', the Hill is tightening the noose on the Clintons, and their dirty traitorous Uranium One deal.

You know: the one where the Russians funneled 145 MILLION dollars to the Clinton Foundation. The one were the Podesta Group represented the Russians.

That one. The real Russian scandal.

Meanwhile, in Trumptardville, here's the thing they never quite understand. We don't like Hillary either. If we did, she'd have won the election. No one cares if the Clintons fry.

We had two horrible choices for President. One of them got elected and is now a horrible President, rather than a horrible candidate. The fact that the other choice still sucks really isn't a factor there.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, in Trumptardville, here's the thing they never quite understand. We don't like Hillary either. If we did, she'd have won the election. No one cares if the Clintons fry.

We had two horrible choices for President. One of them got elected and is now a horrible President, rather than a horrible candidate. The fact that the other choice still sucks really isn't a factor there.

Yup

Nothing would make me happier than if we put the Clintons in a prison cell next to Trump in the special unit for people who conspire with Vladimir Putin against the United States.

Toss Chelsea in too just to make sure we never hear from her again

Amazing how 'nobody' the left got once it became obvious just how crappy the Clintons are.

Hillary is a criminal. Trump is not.

Hope you beat your diagnosis, rholio.

Amazing how 'nobody' the left got once it became obvious just how crappy the Clintons are.

Hillary is a criminal. Trump is not.

Hope you beat your diagnosis, rholio.

Lets wait til Mueller finishes his investigation. Could be Trump ends up the only one actually charged with a crime :o

Lets wait til Mueller finishes his investigation. Could be Trump ends up the only one actually charged with a crime :o

Could be. In fact, if Mueller isn't outed, I have little doubt. After all, Mueller appears to have his fingers in Uranium One as well.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/10/how_much_did_mueller_and_rosenstein_know_about_uranium_one.html

The fact is that Mueller should have recused himself when his investigation involved Comey. But he didn't. The guy is Establishment corrupt, and was one of the voices that pushed the WMD in Iraq story as well, in case that bothers you enough to actually open your mind a bit.

Does that mean that you would have started a dozen anti-Hillary threads per day, had she won?

Honestly, probably not. What seems to fail to register with most of you guys is it Trump and Company is a perpetual shitshow. They're the ones who are stepping on their own newscycle with their continual f*** ups. People can't stop talking about the mornings f****** before they f****** in the afternoon. And then f****** at night too.

As f***** up as Bush Junior was, at least they had some discipline. They were grownups and they were mature. And they knew things like protocol and just basic competency.

Trump loves the news. He loves being in the news. And he doesn't think there's a difference between good or bad press. The reason there's so many stories about Trump? Is because he keeps f****** up.

Obama was no bargain either, but there's such a thing as message discipline. And, there's such a thing as just not being and I'm confident f*******. For example, you don't pick a fight with a gold star mother. You rise above and the story never materializes. Trump is proven repeatedly he doesn't have the maturity or intellect to do that.

Look in a basic common metric. Look at the number of Staff members who have been fired or quit since inauguration. Compare that to any other president in recent history. It's a very standard metric. And yeah, that's going to generate a story. And this is a guy who repeatedly bragged that he was going to have the very best people.

I don't know what other languages to say it in. If Trump would you shut the fuk up and stay the f*** off of Twitter, there wouldn't be nearly the kind of coverage. Even his closest advisors tell him that. You don't like hearing about Trump? Tell him to shut the f******. Alternatively, since you can't do that, don't read threads. It shouldn't impact to that personally.

Could be. In fact, if Mueller isn't outed, I have little doubt. After all, Mueller appears to have his fingers in Uranium One as well.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/10/how_much_did_mueller_and_rosenstein_know_about_uranium_one.html

The fact is that Mueller should have recused himself when his investigation involved Comey. But he didn't. The guy is Establishment corrupt, and was one of the voices that pushed the WMD in Iraq story as well, in case that bothers you enough to actually open your mind a bit.

Ahh so THIS is the fake news story thatll be used to discredit Mueller among the alt-right. I was wondering when that would pop up

No, like I predicted months ago, manafort is going to get slapped hard. You can tell just by the way they executed the warrant. They want this f***** to crumble and wrap everyone else out. Of course, Trump will probably end up issuing pardons, so the whole thing will be a waste of time.

No, like I predicted months ago, manafort is going to get slapped hard. You can tell just by the way they executed the warrant. They want this f***** to crumble and wrap everyone else out. Of course, Trump will probably end up issuing pardons, so the whole thing will be a waste of time.

I meant as between Trump and Hillary. I could easily see Manafort and a few other proms taking the fall. Standard operating procedure

Ahh so THIS is the fake news story thatll be used to discredit Mueller among the alt-right. I was wondering when that would pop up

No kidding. Meuller for years and years and years was considered on both sides of the aisle as the most stand up straight forward guy in DC.

Not only did he work for Bush but also Obama. And he was so universally regarded that when his mandatory 10-year term was up? He was almost universally approved for additional Time by both sides of the aisle in Congress. I want to say something like 96% of the vote. But suddenly...

And now Trump and Company is trying to smear him. So then it takes these little idiots listening to Hannity to keep parroting whatever pablum they're being fed.

What these guys don't get is it's people like them that made it so f****** easy for the Russians to manipulate. Simple, uncritical mines who want to hear a certain narrative regardless of facts.

• Like 1

This is the story of the real Russia scandal; the real abuse. The real corruption in Washington DC.

And it's your guys, progs.

This linked to thehill.com. The noose is closing around very specific people, and they're not Trump people.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/deep-state-fbi-knew-russia-funneled-millions-clinton-foundation-uranium-deal-nothing/

Fake? What about that is fake? It's a matter of record.

No kidding. Molar for years and years and years was considered on both sides of the aisle as the most stand up straight forward guy in DC. And now Trump and Company is trying to smear him. So then it takes these little idiots listening to Hannity to keep parroting whatever pablum they're being fed.

What these guys don't get is it's people like them that made it so f****** easy for the Russians to manipulate. Simple, uncritical mines who want to hear a certain narrative regardless of facts.

To say this with a straight face is simple proof of the level of delusion of progs. You cannot possibly have the critical thinking ability to look at evidence and say this bullsht with a straight face.

Cannot.

• Like 1

To say this with a straight face is simple proof of the level of delusion of progs. You cannot possibly have the critical thinking ability to look at evidence and say this bullsht with a straight face.

Cannot.

Jesus, do you just hit F5 repeatedly? Dude work for both Republican and Democratic POTUS. He was almost universally granted an extension of his 10-year term limit by both sides of the aisle. Because he was that respected.

Trump shows up and suddenly everybody but Trump is corrupt and partisan? That's rich.

Sort of like how Trump flip-flopped every other week as to whether or not call me was a great guy, a stand-up guy, or the devil incarnate depending upon what the news was for the day.

But keep slurping it up. Somebody's got to be part of the 32%.

I said the same thing months ago about Mueller. He helped push a false agenda that led us to a unnecessary war in Iraq. The deaths of thousands of people are on his dirty, lying, bloody hands. All the individuals on this board, who called the war "illegal", called Bush a "war criminal", called for impeachment, called Bush and Cheney evil, devil's, criminals etc etc. Now, these people praise Mueller. Well, Mueller was part of the "criminal" group. He's a liar, and to my knowledge has never admitted to being wrong, or apologized like Powell did.

Eta: and before I'm called a hack or Trumper. I'm perfectly fine with an investigation. I didn't vote for Trump. I think he's an embarrassment. Just not by a man like Mueller.

• Like 1

I said the same thing months ago about Mueller. He helped push a false agenda that led us to a unnecessary war in Iraq. The deaths of thousands of people are on his dirty, lying, bloody hands. All the individuals on this board, who called the war "illegal", called Bush a "war criminal", called for impeachment, called Bush and Cheney evil, devil's, criminals etc etc. Now, these people praise Mueller. Well, Mueller was part of the "criminal" group. He's a liar, and to my knowledge has never admitted to being wrong, or apologized like Powell did.

Eta: and before I'm called a hack or Trumper. I'm perfectly fine with an investigation. I didn't vote for Trump. I think he's an embarrassment. Just not by a man like Mueller.

This. All of this.

The level of cognitive dissonance on display by those who cluck and gloat about Mueller's awesomeness is not at all surprising. The Left is easily led and utterly delusional.

Jesus, do you just hit F5 repeatedly? Dude work for both Republican and Democratic POTUS. He was almost universally granted an extension of his 10-year term limit by both sides of the aisle. Because he was that respected.

When are you going to wake up and acquire a clue? Ironic that you accuse me of repetitive unthinking posts, when that's exactly what you're putting up. This isn't a "he's respected because both sides of the aisle' have involved him in their time in power.

The power is Establishment, and has a grip on BOTH sides. Mueller is simply an Establishment toady. And you're repeatedly babbling the same nonsense as though he isn't. Why don't you finally let go of the Dems v GOP meme? The real adversary has co-opted BOTH parties!

Trump shows up and suddenly everybody but Trump is corrupt and partisan? That's rich.

Who said that, brain stem? Some of us are capable of moving beyond the everyone/no one::black/white thing. Join us. We have elements within Washington which do not AT ALL care which party is in power, because they control BOTH.

Sort of like how Trump flip-flopped every other week as to whether or not call me was a great guy, a stand-up guy, or the devil incarnate depending upon what the news was for the day.

But keep slurping it up. Somebody's got to be part of the 32%.

Um...did you mean to say Comey, slurper? Comey is part of the same exact bunch, and what Trump is trying to do is to represent the truth. People view Washington as corrupt, and view Trump as the bull in the swamp's china shop. What part of that do you have difficulty with?

It's obvious that you don't want the swamp's apple cart upset, and you resent your fellow American voting for someone brash enough to upset it.

Hint: Comey is DEEPLY involved in that same swamp. Comey's involvement - and Mueller's relationship with him - would have had honest people SCREAMING for Mueller to recuse himself.

But you weren't one of them. And that means you're dishonest. Or ignorant. Take your pick, binary boy.

When are you going to wake up and acquire a clue? Ironic that you accuse me of repetitive unthinking posts, when that's exactly what you're putting up. This isn't a "he's respected because both sides of the aisle' have involved him in their time in power.

The power is Establishment, and has a grip on BOTH sides. Mueller is simply an Establishment toady. And you're repeatedly babbling the same nonsense as though he isn't. Why don't you finally let go of the Dems v GOP meme? The real adversary has co-opted BOTH parties!

Who said that, brain stem? Some of us are capable of moving beyond the everyone/no one::black/white thing. Join us. We have elements within Washington which do not AT ALL care which party is in power, because they control BOTH.

Um...did you mean to say Comey, slurper? Comey is part of the same exact bunch, and what Trump is trying to do is to represent the truth. People view Washington as corrupt, and view Trump as the bull in the swamp's china shop. What part of that do you have difficulty with?

It's obvious that you don't want the swamp's apple cart upset, and you resent your fellow American voting for someone brash enough to upset it.

Hint: Comey is DEEPLY involved in that same swamp. Comey's involvement - and Mueller's relationship with him - would have had honest people SCREAMING for Mueller to recuse himself.

But you weren't one of them. And that means you're dishonest. Or ignorant. Take your pick, binary boy.

the win
  • Like 1

Wow. Now Meullers the one who took us into Iraq ?fantastic. What's next? Trumps going to accuse him of being the founder of Isis too?

Now, did M do this as head of the FBI? Cuz that would be one hell of a trick. You might want to read up on curveball. That is the definitive story of what got us into a wreck. And that's CIA son not FBI.

Seriously, no wonder the Russians had so much fun with you guys. You take about four seconds to be convinced of anything because it fits your agenda facts be damned.

God you are foxes wet dream. And Trump,Putins too. Such an easy play.

• Like 1

Wow. Now Meullers the one who took us into Iraq ?fantastic. What's next? Trumps going to accuse him of being the founder of Isis too?

Mueller lobbied for invading Iraq. No one said he did it single-handedly. Are you weak in recent history lessons?

\Now, did more do this as head of the FBI? Cuz that would be one hell of a trick. You might want to read up on curveball. That is the definitive story of what got us into a wreck. And that's CIA son not FBI.

Seriously, no wonder the Russians had so much fun with you guys. You take about four seconds to be convinced of anything because it fits your agenda facts be damned.

God you are foxes wet dream. And Trump,Putins too. Such an easy play.

Good to see you reading every word in this thread, punkin. This thread is a bug zapper. You, comrade, are the bug.

• Like 1

Mueller no hero. This from a lefty outlet. Let's not forget how he lied to Congress about the NSA listening to American phone calls without a warrant. Lies about WMD's. Allowing or complicit with FBI and CIA torture policy. He's as corrupt as they come, and this is who the left hangs their hat on now. Congrats....i guess.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5936a148e4b033940169cdc8/amp&ved=0ahUKEwiosMrjmIXXAhUBZCYKHViYB4IQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw23RG0LvRpwVpBvT3iSWGLt&ampcf=1

• Like 1

Mueller no hero. This from a lefty outlet. Let's not forget how he lied to Congress about the NSA listening to American phone calls without a warrant. Lies about WMD's. Allowing or complicit with FBI and CIA torture policy. He's as corrupt as they come, and this is who the left hangs their hat on now. Congrats....i guess.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5936a148e4b033940169cdc8/amp&ved=0ahUKEwiosMrjmIXXAhUBZCYKHViYB4IQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw23RG0LvRpwVpBvT3iSWGLt&ampcf=1

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger

• Like 1

Look, their cycles are in sync.

:lol: