Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Comey testifies to House Intel Cmte

No matter what 'side' you're on, just consider this:

If Trump hadn't posted that ridiculous, unsupported, absolutely retarded series of Tweets about how "sick" "bad" Obama wiretapped him, these public hearings probably wouldn't even be occurring.

Now, this hearing is going to expand to Manafort, Flynn, Stone, etc.

And the only two people STILL maintaining those tweets weren't complete horseshiit? Trump and Spicer.

And remember kids; This was just the House Committee. Sure as shiit the Senate's gonna want their bite of the apple too.

To me, the most compelling and damning aspect I learned from these hearings today (so far) is that

Roger Stone repeatedly telegraphed exactly who was going to be leaked about (Podesta) and what was going to be leaked.

Unless you're living in complete denial of logic and reason (aka Trump/Spicer) , that right there is proof of collusion.

At a minimum between Gucifer2 (subsequently revealed to be a Russian Hacker) and Stone.

So, the guy either eats the bullet and somehow tries to claim that he acted completely independently, or they offer him immunity and he fesses up to his obvious and previously revealed relationship with Manafort / Trump.

Stone seriously focked up by getting cocky and telegraphing that he knew what was going to be leaked against the Dems - BEFORE the leaks occurred. Then? G2 revealed to be a Russian hacker. - All while working for Trump's Campaign Manager.

Shiit, doesn't take much more to fill in those blanks.

Can you imagine the amazing shiit-storm that will be unleashed if, after Comey's testimony today, Trump tries to fire the guy?

Clapper apparently released a statement to NBC News that his earlier statement that he had i evidence of collusion was not up to date information. And there may be information he had not seen.

Note too...for the slow here...that he never claimed there was no information or no collusion...but that he didn't have evidence.

It's only an issue because the left lost. Wouldn't have gave two spits if she won, but good to see the democrats are finally worried about Russia

I also hadn't known that, shortly after a Trumper met with A Ruskie at the Convention, the party platform had some strong language

regarding Russia withdrawn . - Only heard bits and pieces of that.

Not that Trump is capable of regret, but if he were, you'd have to think that he'd be second-guessing those dumb tweets after today's public revelations.

Really, all he had to do - and he had plenty of chances - was just cut the bleeding. "I respect the findings of___________ and look forward to pursuing our agenda..."

Instead, Him and Spicy just keep living in denial. And every time they do, it's a new cycle.

I still can't believe you idiots blame Russia for exposing the corruption.

You're more mad at wiki leaks for exposing it than at the corruption itself.

Just think about that for a second. It's really sad.

Btw it was Seth Rich who leaked the info and he was killed for it. That is what I believe and have just as much proof to offer as the Russia Trump connection

• Like 1

I also hadn't known that, shortly after a Trumper met with A Ruskie at the Convention, the party platform had some strong language

regarding Russia withdrawn . - Only heard bits and pieces of that.

Not that Trump is capable of regret, but if he were, you'd have to think that he'd be second-guessing those dumb tweets after today's public revelations.

Really, all he had to do - and he had plenty of chances - was just cut the bleeding. "I respect the findings of___________ and look forward to pursuing our agenda..."

Instead, Him and Spicy just keep living in denial. And every time they do, it's a new cycle.

I posted about the platform change before. Trumpsters don't care

Btw it was Seth Rich who leaked the info and he was killed for it. That is what I believe and have just as much proof to offer as the Russia Trump connection

Actually you don't have anything close to as much proof as the FBI does...

I posted about the platform change before. Trumpsters don't care

We don't care because the platform change is more made up BS AKA fake news

We don't care because the platform change is more made up BS AKA fake news

See what I mean?

Also you idiots have no problem with the Russian ambassador sitting with the Dems during trumps speech to Congress. You have no problems with Dems lying about meeting with him either.

You guys look like hypocrites. I don't care because that's what our congressmen and women do. He's probably met with every single one of them.

Also you idiots have no problem with the Russian ambassador sitting with the Dems during trumps speech to Congress. You have no problems with Dems lying about meeting with him either.

You guys look like hypocrites. I don't care because that's what our congressmen and women do. He's probably met with every single one of them.

Which Dems met with him in private and lied about it?

Do you understand the difference between sitting members of congress and the president meeting with an ambassador and campaign officials meeting with him and lying about it?

Flynn lied about discussing sanctions (that he wasn't,by law, allowed to discuss)

Sessions was paid by the campaign to meet with the ambassador...not as a member of a congressional committee

And then he lied about it.

Hypocrisy would suggest people did the same things...not people that did far different things.

Also...this deflection has been discussed and easily dismissed already.

You should try harder...

The most interesting point I took away from today's question and answer was that the hacking was made very obvious that the Russians did this. Think about that.

The most interesting point I took away from today's question and answer was that the hacking was made very obvious that the Russians did this. Think about that.

Clearly the evil United States of America is framing the innocent Russians. It's right there for all to see. Most of us here agree, only a few holdouts left.

COMEY: Again, I think it's too close related sides of the same coin. I mean, to put it in a homely metaphor, I hate the New England Patriots and no matter who they play, I'd like them to lose. And so I'm at the same time rooting against the Patriots and hoping their opponent beats them. Because only two teams on the field but what the intelligence community concluded was early on, the hatred for Mrs. Clinton was -- was all the way along.

When Mr. Trump became the nominee, there was some sense that it'd be great if he could win, be great if we could help him. But we need to hurt her to matter what and then it shifted to he has no chance so let's just focus on undermining her. That was the judgment of the intelligence community.

The Patriots are even in the heads of the FBI! Can't we just replace Trump with Belichick and solve everything wrong in the world?

Interesting. Even Fox fired Negropronte over the stupid claim that Trump went on to repeat.

Even they don't want to come anywhere near it and they're the f****** source of it!

Interesting. Even Fox fired Negropronte over the stupid claim that Trump went on to repeat.

Even they don't want to come anywhere near it and they're the f****** source of it!

Napolitano and he was suspended.

Napolitano and he was suspended.

Thanks. Name didn't sound right. Late.

I hope somebody grills him. Would be curious where he thinks he got his information from.

I don't really give a fvck all about Russia unless / until there's conclusive evidence that they were in collusion with the Trump campaign.

The fact that Trump threw his wiretapping claim out there with no supporting evidence, creating a complete fvcking circus and wasting millions of dollars in the process, is a total disgrace to anyone but the most committed Trump ass boys.

What's the IC's high degree of confidence at? 75%.....greater? less? So no "smoking gun"? The Russians are no doubt in possession of the same tools the CIA uses and yet they're brazen enough to let it look like they might be involved?

:lol: at the people saying "it's highly classified material" uh......no it's not. Showing some "smoking gun" redacted evidence would quell any doubt. Reason they don't is simple: there's no smoking gun.

What's the IC's high degree of confidence at? 75%.....greater? less? So no "smoking gun"? The Russians are no doubt in possession of the same tools the CIA uses and yet they're brazen enough to let it look like they might be involved?

:lol: at the people saying "it's highly classified material" uh......no it's not. Showing some "smoking gun" redacted evidence would quell any doubt. Reason they don't is simple: there's no smoking gun.

More cover for the Russians. That's a good little traitor. :thumbsup:

Although it's rumored they have been trying just as Obama did 12+ times, I want to see the evidence. Fock these jacka $$es leaking sh!t then saying "Trust us". FOCK THEM...

They want to believe that Obama who we have concrete proof surveilled private citizens didnt do it to Trump. And they want to believe the intelligence community that has leaks like a sieve right now over Julian Assange who has been wrong exactly zero times.

Alrighty.

• Like 1

:lol:

Oh the humanity

They want to believe that Obama who we have concrete proof surveilled private citizens didnt do it to Trump. And they want to believe the intelligence community that has leaks like a sieve right now over Julian Assange who has been wrong exactly zero times.

Alrighty.

You are factually incorrect about Assange.

Also Assange never contradicted the IC report.

Sure he has. Emails weren't by the Russians. Sean Rich RIP.

Keep chasing red herrings snapperhead

When was Assange wrong?

You just found out that your Cheetoh Messiah was flat out lying about the wiretapping and that he's under investigation for dealing with Russia in tampering with the election. You should be hiding out somewhere, licking your wounds. Bad, bad day for Trump supporters. :(

Alrighty.

And here we have the poster who wants us to believe Obama surveilled Trump even though there's absolutely no proof such a thing occurred, and also wants us to reject that the Russians tampered with our election even thought there's a high-confidence finding that that occurred. When it comes to an ex-President an accusation is sufficient proof, but when it comes to Russia, we need a smoking gun. The Kremlin appreciates your efforts on this front I'm sure. :thumbsup:

You just found out that your Cheetoh Messiah was flat out lying about the wiretapping and that he's under investigation for dealing with Russia in tampering with the election. You should be hiding out somewhere, licking your wounds. Bad, bad day for Trump supporters. :(

:thumbsup:

Cucked by Russia and Suckered by Trump. You almost feel bad for the Cuck-Suckers some times.

And they want to believe the intelligence community that has leaks like a sieve right now over Julian Assange who has been wrong exactly zero times.

Alrighty.

Exactly. How anyone can support or trust The United States of America over the honest Assange, just because many people believe Assange is working hand in hand with The Russians. If anything, that should make him more trustworthy in the eyes of Americans.

:thumbsup:

Cucked by Russia and Suckered by Trump. You almost feel bad for the Cuck-Suckers some times.

I feel bad for dolts like Spicer and Conway because they are getting paid to go along with everything Trump does or says. But I have no idea why guys like Filthy Troubadouce, and cyclone decide to look retarded with no incentive.

And here we have the poster who wants us to believe Obama surveilled Trump even though there's absolutely no proof such a thing occurred, and also wants us to reject that the Russians tampered with our election even thought there's a high-confidence finding that that occurred. When it comes to an ex-President an accusation is sufficient proof, but when it comes to Russia, we need a smoking gun. The Kremlin appreciates your efforts on this front I'm sure. :thumbsup:

That's okay. Don't you remember the Democrats said they were not a threat? So what are you worried about now?

I have no doubts that Trump was surveilled in some way by Obama and the Democrats. He has a past history of doing it and why wouldn't he? I would be surprised if he wasn't being surveilled in some fashion.

You goofballs like to point out or say all the time that it's okay you can say he (trump) screwed up yet you guys never do it. It's okay you can say he had him surveilled.

I feel bad for dolts like Spicer and Conway because they are getting paid to go along with everything Trump does or says. But I have no idea why guys like Filthy Troubadouce, and cyclone decide to look retarded with no incentive.

When was Assange wrong?

Boom! Giraldi for the win.

Nobody here can name anything bad or incorrect about Assange or the good natured Soviets. But when it comes to the United States of America, the list of reasons we aren't to be trusted is endless.

Boom! Giraldi for the win.

Nobody here can name anything bad or incorrect about Assange or the good natured Soviets. But when it comes to the United States of America, the list of reasons we aren't to be trusted is endless.

Me thinks you misinterpret my meaning.

I don't have to approve of the rationale behind Assange and his actions.

I can also definitively state that the documents he and Wikileaks have released have NEVER been proven to be false.

The two can coexist...and they do

• Like 1

Again...not actually what Assange said. You should read his actual quote rather than your interpretation.

A. He said not from the Russian government.

B. No ...they wouldn't directly give it to him

C. Which part is the lie? That he knows where it came from or his previous statements that he doesn't know and that's not how wiki is set up?

Me thinks you misinterpret my meaning.

I don't have to approve of the rationale behind Assange and his actions.

I can also definitively state that the documents he and Wikileaks have released have NEVER been proven to be false.

The two can coexist...and they do

Documents not false...does not make him truthful and trustworthy (which was my point).

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/assange-man-in-the-news/512243/

Documents not false...does not make him truthful and trustworthy (which was my point).

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/assange-man-in-the-news/512243/

The problem is: People tend to lump criticism of Assange with criticism of Wikileaks.

See the alleged rape charge against him. Those most affected by Wikileaks data dumps run to character assassinate Assange in hopes that it will somehow discredit the released information.

It then becomes familiar rhetoric: You're going to side with a rapist anti-American over country.

If you're not with us you're against us.

Etc..