Sign in to follow this  
edjr

How hot would a girl have to be, for your to agree to these "Sex Stipulations"

Anyone who is that anal isn't worth it more than a booty call

:thumbsup:

Most seem pretty reasonable to me.

:dunno:

They seem reasonable, but if she is that rule bound about sex and has to make a list. She is prob a ######.

The singing and talking about anything but sex while inside, what dooosh bag does that?

mostly they seem reasonable. #3 is going to happen. #4 is confusing, she doesn't want that?

#4 means that she does not want the full finger-bang. I bet she wants the full diddling of the dot, though.

I agree on #3. I may warn you about a facial, but you're going to get jizzed on your back when we are in doggy. :banana:

They seem reasonable, but if she is that rule bound about sex and has to make a list. She is prob a ######.

The singing and talking about anything but sex while inside, what dooosh bag does that?

:thumbsup:

1,2,8- not an issue

6,7,9- you go girl

3,4,5- wtf? relax and have some fun

I don't think she is. According to the document these rules are the result of a previous encounter with the guy. Seems he did a bunch of this stuff. Quite honestly, if she had just mentioned a Rhino or a wizard hat in one of those rules I'd have thought she was banging Bloodninja.

Anyone who is that anal isn't worth it more than a booty call

She isnt anal at all according to the list.

Sounds pretty good to me. Shes into spanking and hair pulling and all you have to do is say youre cvmming before you paint her face :wub:

• Like 1

Sounds to me like her last encounter was with a loser/doosh.

I'm sure the list was supposed to be funny, and it is, but my goodness if she really had to write these tips down, this guy is beyond help.

#4 makes no sense.

She obviously up to more sex with the last fella though, so, good for that guy.

The fact that she's still willing to fūck some dude who talks to her about his depression, his sister, his mother, and his ex during sex means she's probably pretty cool.

Not worth it at all.

Yeah. I'd like to respectfully spank her in the face.

If she's hot, that's all reasonable. If she has let's say an hourglass figure, you do whatever you want to her. She should be grateful.

Of course I promise to abide by all of it. Right up to where I jizz all over her and fall asleep.

• Like 1

If she's hot, that's all reasonable. If she has let's say an hourglass figure, you do whatever you want to her. She should be grateful.

Reverse hourglass?

Of course I promise to abide by all of it. Right up to where I jizz all over her and fall asleep.

Dude,

Don't you want her to make you a sammich after you're done?

Dude,

Don't you want her to make you a sammich after you're done?

Yes make me a sammich for when I wake up. And the grass isn't going to cut itself.

No fingering?

I think spelled fisting wrong.

No fingering?

..... but find the clit

No fingering?!

Mine doesnt like it when you put the finger inside. Outside, button playing, please, but nondigital penetration.

Its not a fingernail issue. I dunno, whatever.

I can agree to that. Sure.

Mine doesnt like it when you put the finger inside. Outside, button playing, please, but nondigital penetration.

Maybe it is your fat fingers are thicker then your noodle and she doesn't want to get stretched out

• Like 1

I can agree to that. Sure.

See I could too. Hell, theres only a couple of things on there I would want to do anyway.

But if she wrote out a list like that, the smartass side of me would take over, and Id have to cram a finger in her vag, my cawk in her ass, talk about my ex wife, and then bust one in her face.

I have a problem with being told what to do I guess.

Mine hates the term "fingering", but likes getting fingered.

Im all for girls making rules like this. Because whatever she refuses to allow immediately becomes the only thing I want....and the only way she can show me she likes me more than some other random guy.

Mine hates the term "fingering", but likes getting fingered.

How does she feel about Lickin_Starfish ??

G-spot not hit then. Just inside behind clit.....

Kate Beckinsdale, Jessica Biel, or Jessica Alba level hot to seriously consider banging that on a regular basis.

What kinda self respecting man would allow himself to be dictated to like that?

Kate Beckinsdale, Jessica Biel, or Jessica Alba level hot to seriously consider banging that on a regular basis.

What kinda self respecting man would allow himself to be dictated to like that?

In all fairness, sounds like the dude is a wank, and shes giving him another shot.

I mean, talking about female relatives and exes while focking? Wtf?

The backdoor rule is pretty standard. You dont go there without warning and permission. Just like you wouldnt like some chick jamming a finger in your ass without a heads up and permission.

The spooging on the body thing is a bit much. Facial, sure, I get it. Thats a rare thing usually, that pron has taught us is standard.

Sounds like she needs to find another fockboy to me.

Reverse hourglass?

Recently, there's been guys around here trying to pass off chubby chicks with large asses as hourglassed figures.