2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

#85 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,514 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:49 PM

Anti American? Yeah...ok.
Video never lies or gets edited. Especially not by project veritas.
Enjoy being duped.

iu

Also, you like saying people are being duped, and yet you were also the one touting that "17 intelligence agencies" mularkey. I recall sniffing that one out too. Maybe you get duped sometimes?

#86 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,496 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:49 PM

Wish you guys would quit quoting Shotard.  It detracts from the adult discussion responding to a child.

Why do you hate Shotard?

Doh!

#87 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,496 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:51 PM

iu

Also, you like saying people are being duped, and yet you were also the one touting that "17 intelligence agencies" mularkey. I recall sniffing that one out too. Maybe you get duped sometimes?

You recall incorrect on what I touted as well. Pretty sure Ive stated the Intel Community agreed on the report that was made. A factual statement.

#88 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,514 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:52 PM

You recall incorrect on what I touted as well. Pretty sure Ive stated the Intel Community agreed on the report that was made. A factual statement.

The community being "17" intel agencies.

#89 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,496 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:53 PM

The community being "17" intel agencies.

Trying to spin I see. The community agreed on it...as in the DNI signed off and he or she is responsible for?

#90 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:54 PM

Speaking of liars...

Irony meter explodes.

#91 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:55 PM

Trying to spin I see. The community agreed on it...as in the DNI signed off and he or she is responsible for?

Slow Puff hopped up on Xanax and The view.

#92 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,514 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:58 PM

The 17 claim was made to give it validity, as if it was an obvious occurrence, and now we know it's not. It was window dressing to make the sale. Many fell for it, including you.

#93 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,496 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:01 PM

The 17 claim was made to give it validity, as if it was an obvious occurrence, and now we know it's not. It was window dressing to make the sale. Many fell for it, including you.

It had validity already. Playing the semantics game because you cant refute the findings is funny. Also has zero to do with this topic...just as your bogus claim about me and buzzfeed had nothing to do with it.
Big bye now

#94 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,514 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:04 PM

It had validity already. Playing the semantics game because you cant refute the findings is funny. Also has zero to do with this topic...just as your bogus claim about me and buzzfeed had nothing to do with it.
Big bye now

What semantics are you referring to? Can't stand the heat, hit the ignore button. Weak

#95 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:08 PM

He's wisely avoiding the other political threads now that the Russian Conspiracy blew up in their faces like a Peter North oyster fest.

:lol:

This is such a fantastic and apt analogy.  Bravo!

#96 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,592 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:14 PM

Your post is not factually accurate. Saints has shown that to you but you keep repeating falsehoods like this and misrepresentation of the actual facts. You are a lost cause who believes in conspiracy theory bs of it looks bad for democrats.
Its worth zero time trying to convince you. Good bye

Sure it is. They paid the law firm Perkins Coie to launder the monies. Below includes a video of Hillary verbally admitting to paying for it.

https://townhall.com...search-n2403961

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#97 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,496 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:18 PM

Sure it is. They paid the law firm Perkins Coie to launder the monies. Below includes a video of Hillary verbally admitting to paying for it.

Saints has pointed out your inaccuracies Ive seen...I wont rehash it becaise you wont ever accept it.

#98 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,592 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:19 PM

The same IC that colluded with HRC/DNC and used the Dossier to get FISA warrants illegally? You and Newbie questioned why we didn't trust the IC almost a year ago and now we know Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Ohr, Page, Lynch, Obama, Clapper and Brennan colluded to stop Trump from being elected then spied on his transition team once he won. 

#99 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:19 PM

You're wasting your time. 

SloNuff's policy is: "Whatever doesn't jibe with my daily MSNBC talking points I'll just label as 'Not Factual'".

#100 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,592 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:20 PM

Saints has pointed out your inaccuracies Ive seen...I wont rehash it becaise you wont ever accept it.

So that video isn't her accepting responsibility for paying for the Dossier? Is it an alien wearing her skin? I feel bad for the alien.

#101 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,496 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:22 PM

The same IC that colluded with HRC/DNC and used the Dossier to get FISA warrants illegally? You and Newbie questioned why we didn't trust the IC almost a year ago and now we know Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Ohr, Page, Lynch, Obama, Clapper and Brennan colluded to stop Trump from being elected then spied on his transition team once he won. 

Since I avoid the Russia thread after watching Saints try to get through to you...you thought you would post this nonsense here?

#102 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:23 PM

Since I avoid the Russia thread after watching Saints try to get through to you...you thought you would post this nonsense here?

Is that what Rachael Maddow told you to say?

#103 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,496 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:24 PM

You're wasting your time. 

SloNuff's policy is: "Whatever doesn't jibe with my daily MSNBC talking points I'll just label as 'Not Factual'".

Why lie max?
MSNBC?
Also mypolicy is more no need to try and rehash things that have been pointed out to Filthy because he doesnt accept facts.

#104 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,496 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:24 PM

Is that what Rachael Maddow told you to say?

How would I know what Maddow has said?

#105 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,514 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:26 PM

She was just 17, you know what I mean, and before too long I fell in love with her. My favorite Beatles song.

#106 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:27 PM

Why lie max?
MSNBC?
Also mypolicy is more no need to try and rehash things that have been pointed out to Filthy because he doesnt accept facts.

I don't lie, slo.  That's specifically your domain.

#107 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:28 PM

How would I know what Maddow has said?

You're the one that believes in a junk file that talks about golden showers - yeah, actual golden showers - as if it's gospel.  Y'know, what Maddow has been pushing every day for over a year.

#108 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,592 posts

Please debunk what I posted. That's a fair assessment of what's occurred.

Simple answer is you can't. Strzok/Page's texting each other as well as other facts we've learned have painted a very dire picture of what happened leading up to and beyond the 2016 General election.

#109 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,514 posts

You're the one that believes in a junk file that talks about golden showers - yeah, actual golden showers - as if it's gospel.  Y'know, what Maddow has been pushing every day for over a year.

Truf

#110 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,496 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:32 PM

I don't lie, slo.  That's specifically your domain.

Then postbwhat I have lied about. You brought up Maddow and MSNBC despite me never discussing them.

Weak effort as usual

#111 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,592 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:33 PM

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

#112 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,496 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:33 PM

Please debunk what I posted. That's a fair assessment of what's occurred.

Simple answer is you can't. Strzok/Page's texting each other as well as other facts we've learned have painted a very dire picture of what happened leading up to and beyond the 2016 General election.

Its been debunked...Ive read thenthread and Saints thoroughly taking part your talking points. You dont accept it...move on.

#113 Cdub100

Cdub100

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,188 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:39 PM

Go back to Libtardguys liar. Nobody wants your lies here.

“for family, for freedom, for country, and for God” - President Donald J. Trump

#114 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,819 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:40 PM

A. Dont know or care...probably some. And likelybhighly edited to make it all worse than ever.
B. Didnt watch a second of it and wont watch anything from a known liar like Okeefe. There is zero reason to believe anything he ever puts out.
C. I dont really care what twitter does. I use it to follow sports media and a few other other news sources whenthey break things. And then for local weather as there are a few that do a great job of reporting conditions during severe weather and the possibility of bad weather.

do you apply these same standards to other proven lying media outlets?

#115 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:54 PM

Of course not.

#116 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,514 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:56 PM

No, he magically has the power to separate the good from the bad then. But he can't seem to pull it off with Okeefe.

#117 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,592 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:56 PM

Its been debunked...Ive read thenthread and Saints thoroughly taking part your talking points. You dont accept it...move on.

Saints has tapped out after it's been verified Dossier was used for FISA warrants. That was the last thing he was holding out on.

Now we just need the IG or someone (Nunes?) to uncover a paper trail leading from the Dossier FISA warrants to the unmasking by Rice, Powers, Clapper, etc.....It doesn't just end with McCabe.

#118 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,514 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:00 PM

Saints has tapped out after it's been verified Dossier was used for FISA warrants. That was the last thing he was holding out on.

Now we just need the IG or someone (Nunes?) to uncover a paper trail leading from the Dossier FISA warrants to the unmasking by Rice, Powers, Clapper, etc.....It doesn't just end with McCabe.

I think by letting everyone who felt like it read classified material and the PDB, Obama has pulled a fast lawyer trick and given himself distance from the BS unmasking and foil requests. I don't think he's bright enough to come up with that idea though. Clapper probably told him to do it. He's a confirmed liar.

#119 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,592 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:05 PM

I think by letting everyone who felt like it read classified material and the PDB, Obama has pulled a fast lawyer trick and given himself distance from the BS unmasking and foil requests. I don't think he's bright enough to come up with that idea though. Clapper probably told him to do it. He's a confirmed liar.

If I were Clapper, Brennan, Powers, Rice, Lynch, Rhodes and even Obama I'd be making my way out of the country with a lawyer by my side.

#120 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,496 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:05 PM

Go back to Libtardguys liar. Nobody wants your lies here.

I have not lied...unlike you