53 replies to this topic

#1 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:09 PM

http://dailycaller.c...ibya-a-st-show/

More proof that the Dems and MSM don't care about blacks or browns, they only care about politics. 

“So we actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1 billion — which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess.
Mess is the president’s diplomatic term; privately, he calls Libya a “###### show,” in part because it’s subsequently become an ISIS haven — one that he has already targeted with air strikes. It became a ###### show, Obama believes, for reasons that had less to do with American incompetence than with the passivity of America’s allies and with the obdurate power of tribalism.

#2 Cloaca du jour

Cloaca du jour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:54 PM

Labia can be a sh1tshow especially if they wipe back to front.

#3 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 29,015 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:58 PM

Tribalism? Can you Imagine if Trump said that?

#4 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 51,683 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

You get the difference between calling the situation in a country a sh1tshow vs calling the place a sh1thole?
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#5 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,499 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:23 PM

I didnt know a hole and a show are the same thing. Game of Thrones is a great hole. You learn something new every day from the dotards.

https://i.ytimg.com/...xresdefault.jpg

Sangre Por Sangre

#6 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,446 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:31 PM

They don't care now either.

HTH

#7 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,368 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:34 PM

Something fishy about this story......

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#8 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 58,218 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:59 PM

You get the difference between calling the situation in a country a sh1tshow vs calling the place a sh1thole?

And commenting about taking people from that area was always the issue with it anyway.

#9 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,312 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:27 PM

And commenting about taking people from that area was always the issue with it anyway.

Meh
Thanks...wont likely be in much. Honestly havent missed the place.

#10 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,641 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:40 PM

I assume a Clinton or Obama used the term at some point and this is supposed to be a gotcha moment? Just for fun, Ill play for a moment.

In this instance, Shiithole was used to judge/label an entire continent. In all instances I am aware of, Shiitshow is a label used to identify a unique event or situation.

I assume every single person in this thread will openly admit to having been involved in a few shiitshows in their lifetime. Yet I assume every single person in this thread will also refuse to admit that The United States is a shiithole.

Does one person disagree? If so, with which part?
I like steak

#11 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 29,015 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:45 PM

I assume a Clinton or Obama used the term at some point and this is supposed to be a gotcha moment? Just for fun, Ill play for a moment.

In this instance, Shiithole was used to judge/label an entire continent. In all instances I am aware of, Shiitshow is a label used to identify a unique event or situation.

I assume every single person in this thread will openly admit to having been involved in a few shiitshows in their lifetime. Yet I assume every single person in this thread will also refuse to admit that The United States is a shiithole.

Parts of the US are shitholes. Not at the level of Haiti or Somalia. What's your point?

#12 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,641 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:58 PM

Parts of the US are shitholes. Not at the level of Haiti or Somalia. What's your point?

Last stories I read, he apparently didnt call Haiti a shiithole, but instead called all of Africa shiithole countries. I personally have no clue as Ive never been to Africa, but I know people that have been and speak well of Johannesburg in particular.

But thats neither here nor there, as Im supposed to be making a semantic argument. With that in mind, North America is composed of 2 shiithole countries. Dont be bothered by that fact though, as your country being a shiithole shouldnt bother you any more than your part in this shiiishow of a thread.
I like steak

#13 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 29,015 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

Last stories I read, he apparently didnt call Haiti a shiithole, but instead called all of Africa shiithole countries. I personally have no clue as Ive never been to Africa, but I know people that have been and speak well of Johannesburg in particular.

But thats neither here nor there, as Im supposed to be making a semantic argument. With that in mind, North America is composed of 2 shiithole countries. Dont be bothered by that fact though, as your country being a shiithole shouldnt bother you any more than your part in this shiiishow of a thread.

Go take your meds

#14 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,744 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

You seem to very passionate about Haiti. Did you donate any money back in 2010 after their disaster? Or why dont you go volunteer now and really make a difference? The problem is all of you only care because Trump said it. HT has pointed out over and over that Obama nearly said the same thing verbatim and no one even blinked and this thread has 6 pages. 😂

#15 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 51,683 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:22 PM

Nailed it. The Daily Caller diseminated this Obummer / sh1tshow thing a few days ago. The second I saw it I knew the forearm Trumpkins would be all over it even though it makes no sense at all.

#16 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 58,218 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:24 PM

You seem to very passionate about Haiti. Did you donate any money back in 2010 after their disaster? Or why dont you go volunteer now and really make a difference? The problem is all of you only care because Trump said it. HT has pointed out over and over that Obama nearly said the same thing verbatim and no one even blinked and this thread has 6 pages. 😂

You are again wrong.
And yes...I have donated money to Haiti relief and have since before 2010. I have not yet gone but plan to hoping our churchs medical mission there.

And nonwhat Ibama said was not even close to the same thing as again the point has been about why should we accept people from those shitholes...and you have post ta in this site claiming its thenpeople fault they are shitholes to.

#17 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 29,015 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

You are again wrong.
And yes...I have donated money to Haiti relief and have since before 2010. I have not yet gone but plan to hoping our churchs medical mission there.

And nonwhat Ibama said was not even close to the same thing as again the point has been about why should we accept people from those shitholes...and you have post ta in this site claiming its thenpeople fault they are shitholes to.

Who's fault is it? The Dominicans, who share the same island, seem to be doing ok. No one calls that a shithole. People go on vacation there.

#18 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,312 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

You are again wrong.

Liar you will NEVER go to Haiti.

#19 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 27,147 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:30 PM

His wife doesn't even let him out of the basement.

2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

#20 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 29,015 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:33 PM

Exactly. Fockin dellusional. At least he didn't say he went to Dallas for the Eagles game though. That's the hight of pathetic.

#21 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,641 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:40 PM

I didnt even remember Haiti had a disaster back in 2010 offhand. Just had to google to comfirm it was an earthquake. I bet the earthquake was a total shiitshow, and frankly the Haitians should be ashamed for this reason.
I like steak

#22 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,368 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:42 PM

You are again wrong.

This simply isn't true.

#23 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,641 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:12 PM

Go take your meds

Smart to tap out Hardcore, as your long term health matters.
I like steak

#24 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 29,015 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:21 PM

Smart to tap out Hardcore, as your long term health matters.

You got your cue line and a hand full of ludes
You want to be there when they count up the dudes

#25 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 58,277 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:30 PM

I didnt even remember Haiti had a disaster back in 2010 offhand. Just had to google to comfirm it was an earthquake. I bet the earthquake was a total shiitshow, and frankly the Haitians should be ashamed for this reason.

did you know the clintons profited of that disaster ? Did you know that thousands of haitians died horrible deaths and are still suffering because of the clintons horrible greed ? Do you think that is worse than the word shithole?
Do you think maybe the clintons intentionally pillaged the haitians because they are racist and wanted to see brown people suffer?

#26 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 29,015 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

And noone cared nor did the MSM media do any sort of meaningful reporting when Haitians were protesting the Clintons in the middle of NYC during the election. Now they make believe they give a spit

#27 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 58,218 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:36 PM

Hillary!!! :mad:

#28 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 29,015 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:39 PM

Hillary!!! :mad:

You bring so much to the plate.

#29 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 45,044 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:40 PM

I have a cbfalcon-esque level of confidence that deep down, Hillary is more racist than Trump.  Well, since we are wordsmithing so much, I would technically say "elitist" but it manifests itself as racism, since we are so free with the word "racist" these days.

"I wouldnt even consider sitting out, I love pedo threads." -- tanatastic

#30 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 58,218 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

did you know the clintons profited of that disaster ? Did you know that thousands of haitians died horrible deaths and are still suffering because of the clintons horrible greed ? Do you think that is worse than the word shithole?
Do you think maybe the clintons intentionally pillaged the haitians because they are racist and wanted to see brown people suffer?

Did you know nothing you stated has been verified as actually happening?

#31 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,641 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:43 PM

You got your cue line and a hand full of ludes
You want to be there when they count up the dudes

I googled. Good Bowie lyric. And thanks for taking your loss with dignity. Sincerely.
I like steak

#32 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,368 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:46 PM

And noone cared nor did the MSM media do any sort of meaningful reporting when Haitians were protesting the Clintons in the middle of NYC during the election. Now they make believe they give a spit

http://www.thegatewa...opped-document/

The Haitians were kind enough to pay for Chelsea's wedding, $9,000,000 NYC apartment, life of luxury, etc...

http://www.thegatewa...ton-haiti-1.jpg

#33 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,641 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:47 PM

No, I didnt know that. Thank you! I wont vote for The Clintons in 2020 as a result.
I like steak

#34 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 29,015 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:47 PM

I googled. Good Bowie lyric. And thanks for taking your loss with dignity. Sincerely.

I'm good like that.

#35 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,368 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:48 PM

No, I didnt know that. Thank you! I wont vote for The Clintons in 2020 as a result.

She may ask you to be a character witness at her trial though since you seem to overlook everything she's done.

#36 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,641 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:51 PM

I have a cbfalcon-esque level of confidence that deep down, Hillary is more racist than Trump.  Well, since we are wordsmithing so much, I would technically say "elitist" but it manifests itself as racism, since we are so free with the word "racist" these days.

I havent thought about her as much this past year so I dont have a strong opinion one way or the other. But Ill respect that you have yours and that its well thought out. And Il even consider your opinion to be a data point if I decide to try and form an opinion on the topic. :thumbsup:
I like steak

#37 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 51,683 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:52 PM

Do you know who else is more racist than Trump?

Focking Hitler. :mad:

#38 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,641 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:54 PM

She may ask you to be a character witness at her trial though since you seem to overlook everything she's done.

In fairness, Ive overlooked everything that 99.9999999% of the people in the world have done. Im not qualified to be a character witness at hardly any of their trials. :dunno:
I like steak

#39 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,368 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:03 PM

In fairness, Ive overlooked everything that 99.9999999% of the people in the world have done. Im not qualified to be a character witness at hardly any of their trials. :dunno:

I guess anything Trump does represents the .0000001% then.

#40 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 58,277 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:01 PM

was just wondering when you started caring about Haitians :dunno: