Photo

At least 11 people dead in California bar shooting..

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#1 dain11279

dain11279

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,379 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 05:05 AM

Lovely news to wake up to this morning. God I hate humanity :mad:

https://www.google.c...ory?id=59050130

This thread is gayer than my dad.

#2 penultimatestraw

penultimatestraw

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,852 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:01 AM

You won by 1 minute, so I guess you deserve not to be relegated to the moon.

#3 Fireballer

Fireballer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,774 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:39 AM

You won by 1 minute, so I guess you deserve not to be relegated to the moon.

I see, ill delete mine to reduce clutter. Im guessing there will be multiple pages fighting over the same things we have for years.

#4 dain11279

dain11279

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,379 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:50 AM

1 of these a year is too much but were back to having one of these every few weeks again. Focking maddening.

#5 Fireballer

Fireballer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,774 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:03 AM

Do we have info on weapon(s)?

#6 riversco

riversco

FF Geek

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:11 AM

That bar is like 5 miles from where I used to work.  There is not much crime out that way at all.  That is an expensive area actually.  That's like a place filled with rich white kids.  It was college country night.  Wow.

#7 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 28,328 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:32 AM

That bar is like 5 miles from where I used to work.  There is not much crime out that way at all.  That is an expensive area actually.  That's like a place filled with rich white kids.  It was college country night.  Wow.

Yeah. I grew up and am about 30 min from there now. Not an area you'd expect to hear about this happening for sure.

2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

#8 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 121,688 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:44 AM

in Cali, must have been a gay bar

#9 peenie

peenie

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,115 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:46 AM

Yeah. I grew up and am about 30 min from there now. Not an area you'd expect to hear about this happening for sure.

Where would you expect this to happen?
Urban crimes tend to be related to poverty, unemployment and lack of access to opportunity.
These senseless crimes tend to happen over and over in similar quiet upscale American dream communities.
Peenie gives good thread. -MedStudent
Sometimes, you really are the best poster here, Peenie. -Me_2006

#10 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 28,328 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:49 AM

Urban crimes tend to be related to poverty, unemployment and lack of access to opportunity.
These senseless crimes tend to happen over and over in similar quiet upscale American dream communities.

You had to focking go there, didn't you, you racist b*tch.   Whatever.  Just more racist bullsh*t from you. 

#11 ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,579 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:49 AM

To paraphrase a line from the great Raul Julia...

"To you, it was the day 12 people lost their lives in a senseless act of incredible violence. To America, it was a Wednesday."

Republicans are red, Democrats are blue

Neither one of them gives a f*ck about you

#12 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,847 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:52 AM

urban crimes are senseless also

#13 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,476 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:56 AM

Poverty? Like they don't have food or clothes? What urban area is that the case? They all look well fed to me. So if they want some bling or Jordan's and don't have them that's poverty? The ghetto is ripe with fat, well dressed people. Poverty my ass.

#14 naomi

naomi

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,296 posts

You had to focking go there, didn't you, you racist b*tch.   Whatever.  Just more racist bullsh*t from you. 

Geez Strike. This is a really emotional, uneven response from you. The question was honest on her part. It's definitely not uncommon for posters here to be like bulls in china closets with their viewpoints. No one tends to get (seriously) angry about it though. It's what we do.

#15 dain11279

dain11279

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,379 posts

in Cali, must have been a gay bar

Anyone heard from Sux? :unsure:

#16 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,861 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:57 AM

Thoughts and prayers time. Maybe we should call for armed guards in every drinking establishment.
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#17 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 28,328 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:59 AM

Geez Strike. This is a really emotional, uneven response from you. The question was honest on her part. It's definitely not uncommon for posters here to be like bulls in China closets with their own viewpoints.

Yeah, I just mapquested this place and it's about 15 minutes from where I am right now.  I overestimated how far away it is from my mom's house.  Thousand Oaks was an area I hung out a lot in when I was younger.  So excuse the fock out of me if this hits pretty close to home.  I really don't need Peenie's focking racism in this particular case.

#18 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,588 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:16 AM

If you read your post objectively, it really does sound like youre excusing urban crime due to the factors you mentioned.

I believe all murders are heinous no matter where they occur. Do you?

#19 Electric Mayhem

Electric Mayhem

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,791 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:19 AM

I'm sure many people are waiting for 'details' (color of shooter, was an semi-auto used etc) to form their opinions.

I almost wish the media would release false information so everyone could stick their feet in their mouths.
<p>My common sense is tingling

#20 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 46,415 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:20 AM

Yeah, I don't think of Thousand Oaks as the projects... :unsure:

"I wouldnt even consider sitting out, I love pedo threads." -- tanatastic

#21 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,847 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:20 AM

I'm sure many people are waiting for 'details' (color of shooter, was an semi-auto used etc) to form their opinions.

I almost wish the media would release false information so everyone could stick their feet in their mouths.

they usually do

#22 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,718 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:25 AM

Good place for a Libtard to target a Republican.

#23 crackattack

crackattack

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,077 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:26 AM

I'm glad the caravan is coming. We need to constantly be replacing Americans killed by gun violence. :thumbsup:

#24 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 28,328 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:31 AM

More details starting to come out:

- 29 years old

- Heavily tattooed

- Drove his Mother's car to the bar.  Would be a good place for a joke about living in his mom's basement but we don't have basements in California.

#25 GobbleDog

GobbleDog

FF Geek

• Members
  • 27,610 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:38 AM

No doubt some of the victims favored gun control. This sh*t should only happen to gun right morons instead of innocent people.

#26 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,327 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:02 AM

No doubt some of the victims favored gun control. This sh*t should only happen to gun right morons instead of innocent people.

so I should die, cause I believe I have a right to protect myself, got it

###### off

Suck it Rockford---

The Right protests the killing of babies, the left protests EVERYTHING else

#27 posty

FF Geek

• Members
  • 38,187 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:03 AM

Ban bars...

#28 GobbleDog

GobbleDog

FF Geek

• Members
  • 27,610 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:12 AM

so I should die, cause I believe I have a right to protect myself, got it

###### off

Your gun right support is the reason this happens. You and your ilk have blood on your hands. I don't want anyone to get killed, but I can only sympathize for innocent deaths.

#29 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 68,932 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:20 AM

Ban Veterans.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#30 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,379 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:27 AM

California has the nation’s strictest gun laws. Here are the other strictest and loosest states.
https://www.washingt...m=.1aeb4509c00a

#31 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,080 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:37 AM

Thoughts and prayers time. Maybe we should call for armed guards in every drinking establishment.

Can we start with schools first? 

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#32 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,080 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:38 AM

:rolleyes:

#33 crackattack

crackattack

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,077 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:39 AM

California has the nations strictest gun laws. Here are the other strictest and loosest states.
https://www.washingt...m=.1aeb4509c00a

Yet he was a lawful gun owner. Over and over and over again it's the same thing. Lawful gun owners are mass murdering innocent Americans.

Sad!

#34 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,847 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:44 AM

Your gun right support is the reason this happens. You and your ilk have blood on your hands. I don't want anyone to get killed, but I can only sympathize for innocent deaths.

idiocy at its finest

You still have your guns, right ?

#35 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,080 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:46 AM

idiocy at its finest

You still have your guns, right ?

But no ammo.  -_-

#36 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 68,932 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:47 AM

Computer voice. "Shall we play a game?"

"WOPR, list the number of participants by category:"

Mass and or random shootings committed in America in the last 10 years by the following groups:

Homegrown self-radicalized Islamic terrorist.

Immigrants from Central or South America

Middle easterners seeking Refuge through the unhcr vetting process

Veterans of Operation Pointless Money Suck allegedly suffering from PMSTD

WOPR: "INTERESTING. THE POINT OF OPERATION POINTLESS MONEY SUCK WAS TO KEEP AMERICANS SAFER.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY CHECKERS?"

'Maybe later Joshua. Maybe later.'

#37 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 68,932 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:48 AM

But no ammo.  -_-

Shooting blanks?

#38 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,379 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:48 AM

Why do people believe that taking guns away from law abiding citizens will keep guns out of the hands of criminals? Will it work better than the war on drugs?

Despite Britain having what the BBC boasts are “some of the toughest gun laws in the world”, with law-abiding citizens barred from carrying firearms or any other articles for self-defence in England, Scotland, and Wales — even pepper spray is prohibited — gun crime surged 11 per cent in the last year, with experts warning illegal weapons are “easy” to buy from a black market.
https://www.breitbar...bbean-carnival/

The United Kingdom’s surge of the previously unheard of phenomenon of acid attacks has seen an average of 15 a week over the past three years, with the vast majority taking place in the crime-struck capital, London.
There were 2,602 acid attacks in Britain between January 2015 and May 2018, the equivalent of 15 a week, according to government figures accessed by The Mirror newspaper.
https://www.breitbar...lace-in-london/

#39 crackattack

crackattack

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,077 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:13 AM

19 hijackers murder 2,996 and injure over 6,000 people and our government will move heaven and Earth to invade 2 countries, spend over a decade nation building, and countless of billions??? maybe trillions?? of dollars spent.

Constant gun deaths by Americans in America by the 1000's a month, and we just say meh, 2nd amendment. Meh, nothing we can do. Meh gangs. Meh crazy people.

America has a problem with guns. America has a problem with the ease of purchasing legal and illegal guns. To keep denying this is wrong and detrimental to individuals who are trying to pursue the rights of life, liberty, and happiness.

#40 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,861 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:14 AM

19 hijackers murder 2,996 and injure over 6,000 people and our government will move heaven and Earth to invade 2 countries, spend over a decade nation building, and countless of billions??? maybe trillions?? of dollars spent.

Constant gun deaths by Americans in America by the 1000's a month, and we just say meh, 2nd amendment. Meh, nothing we can do. Meh gangs. Meh crazy people.

America has a problem with guns. America has a problem with the ease of purchasing legal and illegal guns. To keep denying this is wrong and detrimental to individuals who are trying to pursue the rights of life, liberty, and happiness.

Yep
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.