Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Time travel possible..............who do you go back in time to bed?

wait i don't get it. if you focking losers went back in time you still couldn't get these wimmen.

The Queen of England. I'd be king and retake America from you pigs!

wait i don't get it. if you focking losers went back in time you still couldn't get these wimmen.

Far distance to travel just to be rejected :lol:

Far distance to travel just to be rejected :lol:

maybe they think their sweet time machine will overshadow their geekdom. it's asking a lot. :(

She looks great in the Avengers movies. And I'm pretty sure she's been nekkid in a couple films. Awesome rack.

You guys are on your game in this thread :thumbsup:

Jennifer Love Hewitt 15-20 years ago would be another great one to add to the list.

Yea shes way hotter than her weird looking sister twins. Also JLH is still gorgeous today.

I agree, Im going back to see dinosaurs and the pyramids, even though Id prob get some crazy disease or butterfly effect the world into chaos somehow. Not wasting my time with Jesus nonsense. Spoiler alert, there was no magic son of a magical god who had wizard powers and resurrected, lol cant believe I still have to tell people over age 10 this, what a world we live in.

Yea shes way hotter than her weird looking sister twins. Also JLH is still gorgeous today.

I agree, Im going back to see dinosaurs and the pyramids, even though Id prob get some crazy disease or butterfly effect the world into chaos somehow. Not wasting my time with Jesus nonsense. Spoiler alert, there was no magic son of a magical god who had wizard powers and resurrected, lol cant believe I still have to tell people over age 10 this, what a world we live in.

Keep it to the poontang. We get it, you have the universe figured out.

Why are you so intolerant to people who don't agree with what you believe?

Why are you so intolerant to people who don't agree with what you believe?

Because what I believe is the only way it can possibly be according to the laws of logic, science and nature. Refuting that is simply refuting fact. HT is right, I have figured it all out, it wasnt hard. Water is wet, sun is hot. Thats the level of logic it takes to refute the things I dont believe in.

Because what I believe is the only way it can possibly be according to the laws of logic, science and nature. Refuting that is simply refuting fact. HT is right, I have figured it all out, it wasnt hard. Water is wet, sun is hot. Thats the level of logic it takes to refute the things I dont believe in.

So what caused the big bang and why is the universe organized and not scatter shot?

Pamela Anderson was one of my favorites.

If you have the money you don't need a time machine. They call it yachting. Actresses hook up with mega rich men for money. Pamela does it. Lindsey Lohan. Tara Reid. Selena Gomez. Denise Richards got her start that way. There are others.

yet you are debating where/when you are going to visit in the imaginary geek club time machine. All righty then.

• Like 2

yet you are debating where/when you are going to visit in the imaginary geek club time machine. All righty then.

Yes, it’s called make believe. It’s called imagination.

So what caused the big bang and why is the universe organized and not scatter shot?

We dont know and neither has anyone else who ever lived. It wasnt some wizard in the sky or Jesus, I can tell you that with certainty. Also how is it not scatter shot? Earth bred life because the rock we are on falls in the right parameters to sustain life. Im sure in other galaxies theres similar situations. Although Im not in a position to say how other life could form. For all we know theres beings that live in the conditions those other planets give them.

Its not organized, it appears organized because planets and such fall into orbit around suns which only then make it appear organized.

Its organized chaos. Honestly this forum isnt the ideal place to discuss such concepts in detail. To say its over the head of most would be an understatement.

• Like 1

We dont know and neither has anyone else who ever lived. It wasnt some wizard in the sky or Jesus, I can tell you that with certainty. Also how is it not scatter shot? Earth bred life because the rock we are on falls in the right parameters to sustain life. Im sure in other galaxies theres similar situations. Although Im not in a position to say how other life could form. For all we know theres beings that live in the conditions those other planets give them.

Its not organized, it appears organized because planets and such fall into orbit around suns which only then make it appear organized.

Its organized chaos. Honestly this forum isnt the ideal place to discuss such concepts in detail. To say its over the head of most would be an understatement.

The Galaxies are not scatter shot. They cluster and they follow paths, like a web across the universe. Some people call it intelligent design. I mean you can believe what you want to believe. But why crap on others beliefs.

But why crap on others beliefs.

Because they are wrong and I am irrefutably and inarguably right.

So we’re talking about rape here right? Cuz none of these chicks are gonna bang some weirdo claiming to be from the future.

So were talking about rape here right? Cuz none of these chicks are gonna bang some weirdo claiming to be from the future.

You shouid take the rest of the day off.

So we’re talking about rape here right? Cuz none of these chicks are gonna bang some weirdo claiming to be from the future.

I've used worse lies that worked.

• Like 1

You shouid take the rest of the day off.

Why? Porkbutt was just as confused in post #42. Rape is whats implied here. Then you can just zip back to the present and not get arrested. But then decades old #metoo comes along and you get nabbed anyway.

Say what you will about her politics but 60s Jane Fonda was hot as hell. :wub:

Edit: Fireign actress from the same era Edwige Fenech was smoking and took her clothes off a lot.

Say what you will about her politics but 60s Jane Fonda was hot as hell. :wub:

And had threesomes. Also hot later with the boob job. Ultimate hate fock

Geek Time Travel fantasy - I'd go back and have a Marilyn Monroe - Raquel Welch three-way.

Geek Time Travel Reality going back and....

Bridget Fonda

Jennifer Aniston

Yvette Stryvosky

• Like 1