Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

3rd graders selling raffle tickets to win an AR-15

Sporting clays are pretty fun. Moving to an area infested with meth addicts isnt. What kind of gun are you considering?

I would need a lot more education, but maybe something like the Sig Sauer P320 RX or Nitron.

Sporting clays are pretty fun. Moving to an area infested with meth addicts isnt. What kind of gun are you considering?

That’s the price you pay for open country space. Meth heads cook in the secluded areas.

The idea of shooting at a range or skeet sounds like something I would enjoy. Its also likely that i move to a remote area in Maine that has had issues with break ins from, in short methheads, and there are not many police around. So, home protection on some level. I have a close family member that works for a gun manufacturer and could get a big discount. No guarantee that I will buy one, just a possibility

For home protection I would recommend a pump action shotgun. You want the intruder to hear that noise.

. Andy Griffith would probably have Opie's boyscouts raising money from a gun raffle and it'd be all American and wholesome... and people are trying to preserve that - but it's gone... that's just not the world today and trying to pretend it still is basically puts you on par with the Amish.

In YOUR world. In ours, it's how we live.

And we don't shoot kids at schools. Or adults. Or anybody unless they threaten our families lives.

Why can't you understand that just because that's not how YOU live means we're wrong. We're just different. Isn't that the epitome of 'diversity'?

Respect my diversity and stop oppressing me.

In YOUR world. In ours, it's how we live.

And we don't shoot kids at schools. Or adults. Or anybody unless they threaten our families lives.

Why can't you understand that just because that's not how YOU live means we're wrong. We're just different. Isn't that the epitome of 'diversity'?

Respect my diversity and stop oppressing me.

well said