Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Wentz...

Holy frick is this kid looking good. Thank goodness I snagged him in my dienasty... barring injury this is a 10 year+ starter.

Holy frick is this kid looking good. Thank goodness I snagged him in my dienasty... barring injury this is a 10 year+ starter.

ditto, I had luck and grabbed him in the mid 3rd looking for a backup.

luck will be my backup next year.

Bahahahahaha omg this is hilarious. Its bad that Im laughing but the irony of it is hilarious :lol:

RMFF

Also :wall:

Now you know what it's like to be a philly fan. Lol.

Torn acl...

Looking like some kind of torn ligament. Brutal ...

Looking like some kind of torn ligament. Brutal ...

They let you down in the locker room? Cool. Worth the trip just for that.

The D held up against the Rams and Foles didnt throw the game away. So that was a pretty good bounce back win.

But, without Wentz, they aint goin all the way.

They let you down in the locker room? Cool. Worth the trip just for that.

I used my powers of deduction and my Google box to see sources are saying thats the Eagles concern.

Youre really misszing Newbs and Sho huh?

I used my powers of deduction and my Google box to see sources are saying thats the Eagles concern.

Youre really misszing Newbs and Sho huh?

I have you. And your pathetic lies about your sad life. It's fun watching you try and fit in. Thinking I'll hit the search tool and see how much of a fan you were a few years ago. I'm thinking not much. Poser

fock everyone. fock fock fock

hang in there, maybe tom will reach out to him, offer advice, he's been there....with any luck for you guys wentz can carry any wisdom he may receive from tom into next season and be right back at it as a better player.

I have you. And your pathetic lies about your sad life. It's fun watching you try and fit in. Thinking I'll hit the search tool and see how much of a fan you were a few years ago. I'm thinking not much. Poser

Youll find me talking about the Eagles for as long as Ive been here. Which you already know, since youve been here that whole time too.

Hey, maybe that's why QB's should throw the ball and not run the ball. They put all these rules in place to protect you IF YOU DON'T BECOME A RUNNING BACK. I can't feel sorry for the guy. It's one thing to be mobile and pick your spots. It's quite another when you decide to run in a relatively meaningless regular season game for a play that ultimately gets called back due to penalty.

Hey, maybe that's why QB's should throw the ball and not run the ball. They put all these rules in place to protect you IF YOU DON'T BECOME A RUNNING BACK. I can't feel sorry for the guy. It's one thing to be mobile and pick your spots. It's quite another when you decide to run in a relatively meaningless regular season game for a play that ultimately gets called back due to penalty.

Meaningless game? A first round bye / home field was potentially on the line.

hang in there, maybe tom will reach out to him, offer advice, he's been there....with any luck for you guys wentz can carry any wisdom he may receive from tom into next season and be right back at it as a better player.

not in the mood for ur sh,t!!! maybe tom can give him a pair of uggs while he heals :mad:

thanks goodness :pointstosky:

Meaningless game? A first round bye / home field was potentially on the line.

No it wasn't. It's one game with 3 left to go. I said "relatively". They're in the playoffs and once you make the playoffs anything can happen. The NFL is the most crapshoot league of any of the major sports. So, if you're so worried about getting a first round bye as to think it's a good idea for your QB to REPEATEDLY put himself at risk a month before the playoffs I can't feel sorry for you. Because this wasn't ONE time he did this. I saw at least 3-4 times just in this game he ran and didn't slide. It was just a matter of time before something happened. But hey, at least you may have a first round bye or home field advantage, right? Was it worth it?

Note to self: be extra nice to mmmbeer :unsure:

Why? The last thing you want is him saying something good about you. :dunno:

:mad: :mad: :mad: