Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

I Turn Fifty Saturday

What we really need to do is get BB, Shots, and Wiff together for a night with a go pro. This is where the prop bets get fun.

I will supervise to ensure no one ends up in jail.

Marry kill fawk? Go!

What we really need to do is get BB, Shots, and Wiff together for a night with a go pro. This is where the prop bets get fun.

If you got the three of them together, in say New Orleans, God himself could not keep them out of jail.

• Like 1

If you got the three of them together, in say New Orleans, God himself could not keep them out of jail.

Bert is a wise man.

Lost my serious virginity to a girl born on the same day. Same b-day. Same year. Annette. Ugly skinny white chick who loved Loverboy.

Happy Belated to Annette

I'm fityty mother fawkers!!!

Meet you there in five months brother.

I missed this post - sounds like fun.

Im down. Bring it to NY. Id invite Sux but he is afraid to leave the confines of California

:cheers:

Meet you there in five months brother.

Ex just sent me a ticket to San Diego. Why? Beceause it eat good box.

Speaking about eating box I met Michael Douglas Thursday. Damn he looks old and frail. But he was upbeat and very friendly- almost like he was happy to meet me !

Stoopid factoid about my life. 50 years ago today I was born on this day at 5:04 PM. Same time the Jets and Raiders were playing for the AFC championship game. The geniuses at the network turned the game off of a great game, and played a showing of Heidi. It's still known as the Heidi Bowl. I came out of a big vagina when the plug was pulled on a great game. :cheers:

Of course I know all about that game but it makes history of it better knowing you were born that day !

Ironically, Jets fans would still rather watch Heidi than the Jets.

Stoopid factoid about my life. 50 years ago today I was born on this day at 5:04 PM. Same time the Jets and Raiders were playing for the AFC championship game. The geniuses at the network turned the game off of a great game, and played a showing of Heidi. It's still known as the Heidi Bowl. I came out of a big vagina when the plug was pulled on a great game. :cheers:

Now I have this pic of mama BB in birth position but the doc has his hands cupped together,"Bunny 78!Bunny 78!Hut,hut!!!

Oh and BTW....

AFC championship game in November?

AFC championship game in November?

"for" you idiot. 50 years ago when the seasons didn't last as long as the commercials. Look it up.

Happy bday bunny. Early and often. :cheers:

Thanks bro! I'm sitting in the NO airport bar surrounded by idiots eating breakfast. I'm hitting on relative hot black bartender while dishes talk about going to Disney.

Haven't flown since my Dad died. Haven't been in an airport bar in forever. Fun.

"for" you idiot. 50 years ago when the seasons didn't last as long as the commercials. Look it up.

It was week 11 and the Raiders weren't even in first place in their division. But happy birthday kid!

AFC title game was at Shea Stadium 12/29/68.

Last time hapless Jets won a Super Bowl - 1/12/69

:bench:

:lol:

Ex just sent me a ticket to San Diego. Why? Beceause it eat good box.

what's the deal with san diego? she taking you south of the border for a donkey show?