Sign in to follow this  
GreatGray

Mahomes

Just broke the kc season td passing record

damn, apparently Mahomes' girlfriend's dad collapsed heading into the stadium, was taken to the hospital and ended up passing away :(

You're all making a mistake. Mahomes will be on my team. He's going to be great from the very start.

Props. Lots of naysayers in August but you backed the right horse.

I especiaily liked a "I'll fill that spot with a lotto ticket" comment.

damn, apparently Mahomes' girlfriend's dad collapsed heading into the stadium, was taken to the hospital and ended up passing away :(

My wife works with a lady who is best friends with that family, and who spent the entire time with them. It was actually the girl's stepdad. She said the team took care of everything, even flying the family back to Texas on a private jet. That's a class act.

We are looking at a Chiefs vs Rams SB unless the Cheatriots have something to say about it.

Saints will have some part of it im thinkin

i know am getting a head of myself here but what happens if they go all the way,

we all know superbowl rings = more money contracts, what happens if mahomes gets a ring on his 2nd year in rookie contract and frist year starting, also hunt and hill kelce will all want something along with line men.

do the cheifs give him his bumper pay althought they would not have to but can you annoy the future of the team risk issues further down the line.

and if big names get paid then a few have to leave mahomes may go from super bowl to team rebuild in his fiorst 3 seasons which id hate to see as he and the team are just amazing to watch id liek to see him keep this level of team for a few years purley for my own selfish reasons of watching them

Through 426 pass attempts (mahomie's) current total...

Total tds:

Mahomes 37

Peyton 19

Rodgers 18

Brady 18

Brees 13

Yeah. That sealed it. Brees took a huge hit today.

Gurley or Aaron Donald anyone?

We may have a problem. If KC beats the Chargers on Thursday night, the Chiefs clinch the Division and a first round bye.

Does Reid allow Mahomie to chase records, or ease up for the playoffs?

We may have a problem. If KC beats the Chargers on Thursday night, the Chiefs clinch the Division and a first round bye.

Does Reid allow Mahomie to chase records, or ease up for the playoffs?

I don't know if will have to worry about it much. If they can rest in week 17 you still have first round which would mean two weeks off for mahomes. I think all the starters play through week 16.

Alright, my late-round marvel, you have been money all year, and now all the chips are on the table.

It's...........SHOWTIME!

The chiefs are not the same team since losing Kareem. The offense has regressed. There is no chance chiefs rest mahomes because of this. We have to remember the fact that he's only had 15 NFL starts. He's still almost a rookie. He needs more reps, more experience.

The chiefs are not the same team since losing Kareem. The offense has regressed. There is no chance chiefs rest mahomes because of this. We have to remember the fact that he's only had 15 NFL starts. He's still almost a rookie. He needs more reps, more experience.

Lol he's light years ahead of QBs who have been in the league for years, including Oakland's. What he needs is a defense.

Both Ware and Williams have performed just like Hunt would. This doesn't make any sense. Williams with 2 tds two games in a row. Ware had over 100 total yards last week. The Chiefs played a good defense last week. It's laughable that Hunt is the reason the offense isn't humming the Same when the replacement rbs are performing just as well :lol:

Come crunch time defense matters. KC's hasn't shown up when needed. They couldn't get off the field last night and allowed the Chargers to go on long, clock eating drives.

I believe they were down 14 with 8 minutes to go. So they had TWO drives in those 8 minutes.

Yeah. True. What a great finish.

Both Ware and Williams have performed just like Hunt would. This doesn't make any sense. Williams with 2 tds two games in a row. Ware had over 100 total yards last week. The Chiefs played a good defense last week. It's laughable that Hunt is the reason the offense isn't humming the Same when the replacement rbs are performing just as well :lol:

Not laughable at all. Teams aren't gameplanning the run anymore...daring them to pass. Look at the last few weeks.. they scored 17 at home vs Baltimore before the final drive and miracle mahomes pass. I was at the game yesterday at arrowhead ....mahomes passing window has closed....those wide open receivers are not getting open anymore .....not sure why you're not seeing this. Fact

Seattle will loss this week in San Fran making next weeks match vs kc a must win for both sides. They'll lose to Seattle

• Like 1

Seattle will loss this week in San Fran making next weeks match vs kc a must win for both sides. They'll lose to Seattle

I'm not buying on this one.

Not laughable at all. Teams aren't gameplanning the run anymore...daring them to pass. Look at the last few weeks.. they scored 17 at home vs Baltimore before the final drive and miracle mahomes pass. I was at the game yesterday at arrowhead ....mahomes passing window has closed....those wide open receivers are not getting open anymore .....not sure why you're not seeing this. Fact

4.6 ypc for Hunt in 2018. That's good but nothing special.

• Like 1

Yes but there's more to those numbers. He's the rushing leader of last year, teams make more of an effort to stop him. His running lanes aren't as open as the other two. And his ability to run openes up passing lanes ....it's not a coincidence that mahomes' passing yards have regressed ...it's tougher now.

I'm not questioning mahomes at all. He's a special talent with an arm that is 2nd to none.

Give him an offensive minded coach, an elite WR, the best TE in the NFL, and RB that runs with authority and you have yourself a perfect offense. Take away one of the four and things become noticeably more difficult. Now take away 1/2 of another (hill limping around) and the offense becomes regular.

Last night of it wasn't for rivers throwing two picks, losing Keenan Allen in the 1st quarter, the chargers easily win. Now put Gordon on that team with a healthy Allen, we have the best team in the NFL.

Nothing special? So Gurley and Elliot are 4.4 and 4.7 yards per carry respectively for their careers and you are saying 4.6 is nothing special? How many feature backs with multiple years under their belt are averaging 5+ ypc?

Nothing special? So Gurley and Elliot are 4.4 and 4.7 yards per carry respectively for their careers and you are saying 4.6 is nothing special? How many feature backs with multiple years under their belt are averaging 5+ ypc?

I dont think Gurley is a special running back. He is in a special situation on a high powered offense, like Gordon. Gurley is a good rb.