Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Kareem Hunt...sell or hold?

My Hunt for Hopkins trade has been all one-sided in my favor!!!!

Good for you, I got Hunt 4th rd of our draft..........but my 2 best PU's off waivers have so far been Dez (cut D Parker's ass) and Watson-but I was dumb enough to play Carr this last week!

You picked up Dez of waivers?

Zekes last year

15 games 322 carries 1631 yards plus he had 32 catches for 363 also. I don't remember him hitting a rookie wall.

Zeke is a freak. 4th overall pick in the draft. Best Oline in the league not seen for a long time.

Hunt is not Zeke. He may be hitting the wall or dinged.

He must be, his ff production just seems to get less every week.

Why would anyone want to sell? He ran against a tough defense. Any open hole the oline made was closed instantly. The guy gets one 10 point game and people want to bail on him. Wow.

Why would anyone want to sell? He ran against a tough defense. Any open hole the oline made was closed instantly. The guy gets one 10 point game and people want to bail on him. Wow.

I wanted to sell before the Denver game. His stats don't lie, not getting TD's, not as involved with the passing game...should have sold high when I had the chance.

We would all sell if the price is right. Even if I were to trade him after 3 of his best weeks, I still need a buyer.

I think getting a buyer show up at all is the toughest part regardless who you are selling. Someone in my league trying to sell Antonio Brown, zero buyer.

1. Bunghole Andy takes him out inside the 10yd line and the redzone for the most part

2. He is taken out on 3rd downs

3. He is taken out in the 4-minute offense.

Three areas where a lot of production occurs. He runs him on straight between the tackle runs in between the 20's. His only legit chances of scoring are big runs. I am kicking myself for not selling high but now his value is at an all-season low.

Andy Reid is an idiot.

1. Bunghole Andy takes him out inside the 10yd line and the redzone for the most part

2. He is taken out on 3rd downs

3. He is taken out in the 4-minute offense.

Three areas where a lot of production occurs. He runs him on straight between the tackle runs in between the 20's. His only legit chances of scoring are big runs. I am kicking myself for not selling high but now his value is at an all-season low.

Andy Reid is an idiot.

Wow. Sell at your own risk. ☺

Hunt put up points against a defense that has shut everyone else down. Toughest matchup he has all year. If your 5th+ rd pick putting up double digits is costing you games then you suck at drafting to begin to with.

So in week 2 when Elliot posted 9 rushes for 8 yards and 4 catches for 14 yards and 0 scores against Denver was that better than

Hunt's 22 for 46 and 3 for 22 last night?

Zeke is a freak. 4th overall pick in the draft. Best Oline in the league not seen for a long time.

Hunt is not Zeke. He may be hitting the wall or dinged.

How did this freak with the Best Oline do in week 2 this year against Denver?

So in week 2 when Elliot posted 9 rushes for 8 yards and 4 catches for 14 yards and 0 scores against Denver was that better than

Hunt's 22 for 46 and 3 for 22 last night?

Not really, because Elliott is a girl-beater..............the PUNK shouldn't even be playing. Hunt is Charles Atlas, lil' Elly is Shirley Temple....................

Hunt put up points against a defense that has shut everyone else down. Toughest matchup he has all year. If your 5th+ rd pick putting up double digits is costing you games then you suck at drafting to begin to with.

His stock was higher then a fifth round pick.

Yes I did-surprised the heck outta me!

Yeah no kidding good one.

I'm going to hold, don't like the return offers.

Not sure what leagues you're playing in, but the latest Hunt went for me was 4th round of a 10 teamer loaded with Packers and Vikings homers that throws off the draft results. He was a late 2nd/early 3rd in the rest. Maybe your league ALL suck at drafting? :dunno:

:wall: I drafted David Johnson, Zeke Elliott and Kareem Hunt in that league. oh the season it "could" have been...

Hunt for Hopkins?

Who's laughing now?

My Hunt for Hopkins trade has been all one-sided in my favor!!!!

I think we have already seen his floor, very high and ideal for your RB1. He may not go off like the first few weeks but I think he will perform somewhere between his high/lows for the year and is a buy/hold.

I just do not understand those ready to sell...if you have him you're likely sitting with a decent shot to make the playoffs, and you want to sell him with that remaining schedule? He's had a TDless streak that hasn't made him a world beater recently but he's been a RB1 every week but one. I'm holding.

I just do not understand those ready to sell...if you have him you're likely sitting with a decent shot to make the playoffs, and you want to sell him with that remaining schedule? He's had a TDless streak that hasn't made him a world beater recently but he's been a RB1 every week but one. I'm holding.

I'm with you man. I'm not only holding, I'm starting him without even questioning it.

I'm with you man. I'm not only holding, I'm starting him without even questioning it.

Andy Reid is why his value is declining:

1. Taken out on 3rd downs

2. Does not play in the 4 minute offense

3. Taken out in the red zone

4. Andy Reid. Andy Reid is an idiot.

Sorry but not sure where you're coming from. It's basically smith, hunt, and hill.

Sorry but not sure where you're coming from. It's basically smith, hunt, and hill.

.......and Buttkicker

Well, actually....mostly Buttkicker

Havent watched many chiefs games I take it, like when bunghole reid runs jet sweep passes on 2nd & goal while Hunt is on the bench.

Havent watched many chiefs games I take it, like when bunghole reid runs jet sweep passes on 2nd & goal while Hunt is on the bench.

Fair enough. Trade him for who ?

Ok. Trade him for Ivory if the fool Ivory owner would do that.

they just don't give him the ball anymore for some reason

And when they have in this game, he's been met in the backfield by two or three Cowboys. Not a lot to do with that.