Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Kareem Hunt...sell or hold?

yeah, do the deal. I'd do it quick before he changes his mind.

I pulled the trigger, of course fournette lays an egg today. Thank you Thielen & Kamara for picking up the slack.

Why does everyone here hate Hunt so much? The guy is great. Oh well. I must be the only one here who thinks that.

Why does everyone here hate Hunt so much? The guy is great. Oh well. I must be the only one here who thinks that.

I don't think it's that people hate Hunt, but rather that the stupid fat fock Reid is killing his production with his "genius" play calling.

I don't think it's that people hate Hunt, but rather that the stupid fat fock Reid is killing his production with his "genius" play calling.

This.

I saw your question posted on the other room.

If I was the Geeen owner no I'm not doing so.

And that's what I was posting about, when I said I didn't like the low return.

If I had Green offered to me for him I would have taken it.

But if your the Green owner and you are, I wouldn't do it.

• Like 1

Just moved Hunt/Hundley for Brady/D. Henry. (lost Rodgers)

The fuuuuuuuuu............

Hahaha right, in our league, Brady wouldnt even be able to get Cooper

So basically just pretend you didnt lose Rodgers, but Hunt got hurt instead. Out of the frying pan, into the fire. Your QB problem was easier to fix than your RB problem now.

How can you even say it's a right move when no games even happened after your trade yet. You didn't just traded a bench player, you traded your RB1 for a QB1, give it some time and come back with the swag.

no way in hell Id trade him for a focking QB :lol:

A vastly superior smart person that's yet to truly dominant would. :first:

Why would anyone want to sell? He ran against a tough defense. Any open hole the oline made was closed instantly. The guy gets one 10 point game and people want to bail on him. Wow.

Locked up my playoff spot this week with Brady/Gronk, thanks to the trade. No swag.....just a guy who was lucky enough to pull a favorable trade at an opportune time. Of course, Brady could get hurt next week and Hunt could go off for 200 yards and 3 TD's.....this is FF after all.

However, just a reminder (including to myself) that it is unwise to rip trades that might actually end up benefit the person being ripped, who is simply trying to fill important voids in his/her roster. We cannot see the future.

As a guy who deals stocks as well as plays FF, I have discovered one striking similarity over the many years: Holding, buying, or selling based on emotion will sink you almost every time.....and following the herd will often run you off of a steep cliff.

when i started this thread it was a legit question. weeks later I feel like I'm hold Enron stock. FU Andy Reid! :mad:

when i started this thread it was a legit question. weeks later I feel like I'm hold Enron stock. FU Andy Reid! :mad:

So you never moved Hunt?

So you never moved Hunt?

nope, could never really get a good gauge on his value. i had him, Dalvin Cook and Christian McCaffrey in one league. Looked so promising to start the season. Now it looks like i may have to bench him.

nope, could never really get a good gauge on his value. i had him, Dalvin Cook and Christian McCaffrey in one league. Looked so promising to start the season. Now it looks like i may have to bench him.

I hear you. Started out the season in one league with DJ, Rodgers, Gronk, and Hunt.....my first 4 picks.

Moved Hunt for Brady when Rodger went down, and will make the playoffs.....but, oh, what might have been!

I hear you. Started out the season in one league with DJ, Rodgers, Gronk, and Hunt.....my first 4 picks.

Moved Hunt for Brady when Rodger went down, and will make the playoffs.....but, oh, what might have been!

That wasn't even my best one. That was a 2x12 teamer big money league where I won my division at 14-10 but am still the highest scoring team in my conf. The lone 10 teamer I play in had David Johnson, Zeke Elliot and Kareem Hunt. So much wasted...

• Like 1

The lone 10 teamer I play in had David Johnson, Zeke Elliot and Kareem Hunt. So much wasted...

:shocking:

The lone 10 teamer I play in had David Johnson, Zeke Elliot and Kareem Hunt. So much wasted...

You and me both. Although I picked up DJ when his original owner cut him, I had all three of them.....and now I have Deion Lewis, Hunt, and Woody. Wow, what a change.

Andy Reid has killed my season. Hill and Hunt are completely useless. By far my frustrating season, top in points, always projected to win by double digits yet a losing record. I hate fantasy this year.

My Drake/Green trade for Hunt/Evans might cost me a championship. I thought I was getting the better end on that deal. He's winning it so far and with Williams injured, Drake might be the man in Miami finally. Ugh it hurts.

I would say you where getting the better part of that deal.

I would say you where getting the better part of that deal.

I was :/

I really wanted Ingram, but he never budged. Smart move to trade Hunt instead. Hope Winston comes back soon to help Evans out.

I knew that I should deal him when he started the season on fire but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I was having visions of the second coming of Priest Holmes. :doh:

So is there any confidence starting Hunt this week? Idk what to do with him at this point

So is there any confidence starting Hunt this week? Idk what to do with him at this point

Depends who you have to replace him. I’m not starting him....replaced by either Mixon or Drake, not sure.

What makes anyone think these last 4/5 games is not the new Hunt?

Okay.....even IF he somehow managed to finish the season strong (which is possible, but would likely be too little too late after absorbing RB3 #'s for 9 weeks), are the guys who were blasting people for selling high ready to admit that it was the right move when this thread began?

Also, his draft position next year should be quite interesting....

Wonder what happens with Ware? I probably won't draft Hunt tbh....maybe round 4 if he falls.

Just awfull.

He can't even get 10 points in ppr.

Just awfull.

He can't even get 10 points in ppr.

That's right. But even given your take on this I played him.

Fantastic game, coming at the best possible time.

Although I am still quite satisfied with my early-season trade of him, congrats to Hunt owners tonight.

I was laughing at all the start sit questions all week on XM radio.... should I start Hunt or some other loser for flex this week.

derrrrr

What? I still started him tonight and am thrilled. Doesn't mean I need to draft him next year if Reid is still at the helm. I mean if they fed Hunt like this weekly he'd easily be a top pick.

Man I was so close of trading him away.

But I couldn't get the return I wanted.

And finally after being a flex player for a few games. .

He came back too life, and at the perfect time.

Thank you Jesus.

Man I was so close of trading him away.

But I couldn't get the return I wanted.

And finally after being a flex player for a few games. .

He came back too life, and at the perfect time.

Thank you Jesus.

Got Kareemed last night.

At the trade deadline, the Hunt owner was shopping him at me for a deal I could have easily done, stupid me.

If I would have made that one trade, I would easily be walking into the Championship next week.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Yeah that's a good problem too have.