Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Group of 16 black people walk out on $400+ restaurant bill.

Oh I would not doubt for a second that Asians tip poorly as well. They are just as racist as blacks are but they show it differently. Instead of burning their communities to the ground, killing each other in record numbers and causing havoc for society as a whole they just frown and act quiet and reserved.

No lie, at a nearby Asian food/bar, I saw a bartender quietly let a white guy knowmthe Asian regular next to him didnt like white people and he should probably move. The Asian sat quietly and the guy moved.

Oh I would not doubt for a second that Asians tip poorly as well. They are just as racist as blacks are but they show it differently. Instead of burning their communities to the ground, killing each other in record numbers and causing havoc for society as a whole they just frown and act quiet and reserved.

No lie, at a nearby Asian food/bar, I saw a bartender quietly let a white guy knowmthe Asian regular next to him didnt like white people and he should probably move. The Asian sat quietly and the guy moved.

Who is the most racist group?

They needed a study for that?

Even worse than the Tipping though, is the way that black women especially treat servers. Just imagine every single stereotype and it's just overflowing out of them.

Gee, act like an and get treated like an . But nah, it's racist!

Who is the most racist group?

Tough to say. Asians may very well be more but they express it differently and it’s easier to coexist with them nationwide. I don’t see a group of asian youths and think to cross the street to avoid them. Asians can walk into a convenience store and the clerk won’t put his hand on the trigger. Property values won’t plummet because of an influx of Asians. It has nothing to do with skin color, it’s how they act. The black group beat up the old lady that didn’t cross the street. They robbed the convenience store. They turned the neighborhood into a 90s hood movie with drive bys and graffiti. It’s not skin color, its cause and effect that perpetuates these stereotypes.

I’m not racist, I swear lol!

If I'm going to a restaurant and there is a group of 16 blacks in front of me I am finding another restaurant

If I'm going to a restaurant and there is a group of 16 blacks in front of me I am finding another restaurant

Hell, I know black people who say the exact same thing.

• Like 1

Nothing good can come from that

You know Jesse Jackson?

Annnnnnnd they wonder why they are "targeted".

europeans generally do not leave large tips. as quebec was a french colony, it follows that they likely aren't going to tip much either.

Having traveled extensively throughout Europe, especially Ireland and the Dublin area, I can tell you Europeans don't tip. Some of them, like the Irish and English, adjust in America. Others (French) don't. Spent a lot of time in the Temple Bar section of Dublin, which is like Times Square, and no tips. Their service workers get a real wage and the service is fine. I wish it were that way here.

europeans generally do not leave large tips. as quebec was a french colony, it follows that they likely aren't going to tip much either.

Seems like we've had this thread a few times. Folks from Quebec or generally in my experience. Especially if you don't speak French. They are deliberately obstinent and difficult in a business environment as well.

Origin of the word cockasian

Having traveled extensively throughout Europe, especially Ireland and the Dublin area, I can tell you Europeans don't tip. Some of them, like the Irish and English, adjust in America. Others (French) don't. Spent a lot of time in the Temple Bar section of Dublin, which is like Times Square, and no tips. Their service workers get a real wage and the service is fine. I wish it were that way here.

I thought one of the bored detectives "busted" you for getting your Irish information from a website.

Did he apologize?

Seems like we've had this thread a few times. Folks from Quebec or generally ###### in my experience. Especially if you don't speak French. They are deliberately obstinent and difficult in a business environment as well.

i am unsure about the french canadians (I have had little interaction with them). but have have had mixed results in france. away from the larger cities- no problem. in paris life is more pressed and most of us do not speak french. imagine a server in new york taking an order from frenchie who doesn't speak english. they are just trying to expedite the process and have little time for translation.

I thought one of the bored detectives "busted" you for getting your Irish information from a website.

Did he apologize?

I described an area of Dublin the way everyone describes it, not just travel sites, and MDC tries to play it off as some kind of bust. Clown. Jealous because he never goes anywhere. He thinks Aruba was exotic. His father was too embarrassed to bring him to France. Can you imagine?

Look how fuckin fat that aunt jemima is in the upper left. skip to 0:58 to see the flubber on her arms. Focking gross.

i am just thinking to myself.... $420 for 16 people is pretty darn good.

Grew up in Upstate NY and waited tables during high school / college. Don't have much experience with the brothers, but a table full of French Canadians always meant jack sh1t when it came to tips.

eh?

I used to think that, but I’ve seen forums where sex workers talk about it and how it’s just self preservation (not just vaginal) and too risky. I’ve googled it out of curiosity.

Sex workers???

Sex workers???

You can't say 'whore' or 'prostitute' or 'hooker' anymore. It's in the new vocabulary rulebook handed down from on high by our new ruling cultural overlords.

You can't say 'whore' or 'prostitute' or 'hooker' anymore. It's in the new vocabulary rulebook handed down from on high buy our new ruling cultural overlords.

There was some talking head show last night like the view p.m. basically. Their whole discussion was about whether hookers are good or bad people or something like that.

Now that Stormy Daniels is up against Trump, suddenly these whores are like Lady Godiva. Just wait till one of their husbands get caught with a .

all i know is that blacks generally smell bad.

as i kid my dad took me to see the harlem globetrotters.

after it was over he said, son, go get one of their autographs.

well, curly and medowlark, were swamped so i approached some no-name for his johh handcock which he obliged.

boy did he smell bad. i understand he just played a bb game, but this was like over a week worth of b.o. buildup.

:cry:

jesus dude. you don't even try to hide it

Anyone who has ever served knows that blacks are the worst tippers. It isn't racist if it is true.

White women aged 16-30 are the second worst.

all i know is that blacks generally smell bad.

as i kid my dad took me to see the harlem globetrotters.

after it was over he said, son, go get one of their autographs.

well, curly and medowlark, were swamped so i approached some no-name for his johh handcock which he obliged.

boy did he smell bad. i understand he just played a bb game, but this was like over a week worth of b.o. buildup.

:cry:

I agree that AA have a distinctive (unpleasant) scent. But until I moved to Hawaii, I didn't realize realizes Whites do as well. Locals call it Haole smell, as comparatively people of Asian ancestry generally sweat (and smell) very little.

Anyone who has ever served knows that blacks are the worst tippers. It isn't racist if it is true.

White women aged 16-30 are the second worst.

Never noticed it with AA. Chinese have the cheap stereotype amongst Asians, and I've definitely seen them tip less.

That’s a term for prostitutes.

You can't say '' or 'prostitute' or 'hooker' anymore. It's in the new vocabulary rulebook handed down from on high buy our new ruling cultural overlords.

I usually tip them well.

Alright, I mean I'll tip if somebody really deserves a tip. If they put forth the effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, it's for the birds.

Never noticed it with AA. Chinese have the cheap stereotype amongst Asians, and I've definitely seen them tip less.

I suppose Europeans (or anyone from a country/culture that does not tip) may be worse than blacks.

Here is a funny article from Ebony Magazine explaining why blacks are such bad tippers:

http://www.ebony.com/news-views/are-black-people-really-bad-tippers-981

Alright, I mean I'll tip if somebody really deserves a tip. If they put forth the effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, it's for the birds.

Thanks Mr. Pink. :mellow:

Yeah, a bike riding, vegetarian, rock climbing Doctor who is married to another doctor and lives in Hawaii has a lot of exposure to AA's. I can see that. Eye roll.

Yeah, a bike riding, vegetarian, rock climbing Doctor who is married to another doctor and lives in Hawaii has a lot of exposure to AA's. I can see that. Eye roll.

Spending 2+ decades in Atlanta exposed me to plenty, thanks.

Thanks Mr. Pink. :mellow:

I don't tip because society says I have to. :mad: