Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

What? That fits Trump to a tea and you are coming in this thread to whine about democrats? Are you kidding me?

Again, your judgement has been clouded by your bias.

During Obama's terms everybody was racist. I guarantee, had Hillary won, the cries of sexism and misogyny would have been the rallying cry. Trump wins and all of a sudden half the country are white supremacists.

It's enough for me to know that you're wrong. You have to believe that I'm the bogeyman.

You know who's going to get a national holiday even sooner than Obama? The guy who finally puts this orange focker into the ground

Newbie again calling for Trump's assassination. What a focking Kim Jong Un loving traitor scumbag you are.

The fact is, there is a large portion of the Republican party that is racist. Not one hundred percent. Probably not even 50%. But a very healthy portion. So conservative leaders are afraid to speak out harshly against them and cost themselves votes. This is 100% fact. You will not hear Trump denounce these white supremacist. You won't hear very many at the top of the Republican Party denounce them very harshly.

Fock you.

Newbie is the biggest piece of sh!t that frequents this board, period.

This.

For the record.....

There's nothing wrong with being white or a nationalist.

Dude

###### no. Three dead today because of this ass hole. Just the tip of the iceberg. This is his agenda being promoted. One dead is better than hundreds, thousands, or Millions.

how's it his fault ?

Newbie is the biggest piece of sh!t that frequents this board, period.

this, big time pussay too

I don't know if the driver is a protester or anti-protester, but we all surely agree the person should be prosecuted vigorously. I suppose this is how the casualty occurred, if so, for murder/attempted murder.

Agree.

This was a terrible tragedy today, but sadly it will be minuscule compared to what it will look like if the left removes Trump.

BLM is no different. Other than Trump isn't inviting these violent idiots to the White House legitimizing them. But good try

Except nobody invited the violent idiots to the whitehouse and the previous occupant specifically disavowed and condemned them over and over for the violence.

Which again is the typical whataboutism by you all.

I'd say good try...but it was a piss poor effort again

This was a terrible tragedy today, but sadly it will be minuscule compared to what it will look like if the left removes Trump.

If you're referring to impeachment, only the GOP can do that.

If you refer to a bullet, yeah, that would probably get real bad real quick.

Again, your judgement has been clouded by your bias.

During Obama's terms everybody was racist. I guarantee, had Hillary won, the cries of sexism and misogyny would have been the rallying cry. Trump wins and all of a sudden half the country are white supremacists.

It's enough for me to know that you're wrong. You have to believe that I'm the bogeyman.

Talk about clouded by bias.

These people...with torches spouting nazi crap are, in fact, racists.

The left?

You mean congress and an independent investigation.

Embarrassed to be white today.

I'm never going to say this. Ever. Anyone who is embarrassed to be their color has serious issues.

So a bunch of unhinged people marched in the streets. Sounds kinda like Ferguson without the burning and looting.

Talk about clouded by bias.

These people...with torches spouting nazi crap are, in fact, racists.

These people...with torches spouting Nazi crap are, in fact, not the Republican base. No matter how much the morons on the left want to proclaim it so.

These people...with torches spouting Nazi crap are, in fact, not the Republican base. No matter how much the morons on the left want to proclaim it so.

They are Trumps base or a part of it.

They are the people Hillary called deplorables.

And they are proving her right.

What's the reason he won't call them what they are? Won't criticize the racist aspect of this? He criticizes the media, the intelligence community, Sessions, McConnel...but not these people?

Look at Dukes comments today about "we are fulfilling Trumps promise of taking our country back".

Except nobody invited the violent idiots to the whitehouse and the previous occupant specifically disavowed and condemned them over and over for the violence.

Which again is the typical whataboutism by you all.

I'd say good try...but it was a piss poor effort again

Mike Brown's family invited to the white house by obama. STfu...you cant be this stupid. Validated a false narrative.

Exactly. As soon as I googled and clicked a link to see a mass of white people holding torches at night time marching, WTF? Idiots. You focking southerners. One thing I have thought today though, is how I feel looking at this today how many black people felt watching BLM?

I don't know the answer but I suspect it is.

Mike Brown's family invited to the white house by obama. STfu...you cant be this stupid. Validated a false narrative.

What level of violence did Mike Brown's family engage in?

In fact...they spoke out against the violence that occurred in the name of their son and called for calm peaceful protest.

Obviously...you are as stupid as I say you are.

They are Trumps base or a part of it.

They are the people Hillary called deplorables.

And they are proving her right.

What's the reason he won't call them what they are? Won't criticize the racist aspect of this? He criticizes the media, the intelligence community, Sessions, McConnel...but not these people?

Look at Dukes comments today about "we are fulfilling Trumps promise of taking our country back".

And the black panther party, muslim brotherhood, Rev. Wright, Louis Farrakhan, etc. were part of Obama's base. So? I never heard you complain about that, which is fine. Because by calling them out, you legitize them in their eyes. I'd rather we let them crawl back under their rocks in disgrace.

And the black panther party, muslim brotherhood, Rev. Wright, Louis Farrakhan, etc. were part of Obama's base. So? I never heard you complain about that, which is fine. Because by calling them out, you legitize them in their eyes. I'd rather we let them crawl back under their rocks in disgrace.

Did Reagan legitimize the KKK by calling them out and publicly stating he didn't want their support?

Did Reagan legitimize the KKK by calling them out and publicly stating he didn't want their support?

is Reagan a whataboutism? :lol:

Clownish hack

is Reagan a whataboutism? :lol:

Clownish hack

It's pointing out how a smart president handled such people.

In their eyes? I don't know.

He sure wasn't worried about their vote when he outlawed open carry in the state of california. Maybe because he did it in response to some black panthers hanging out in front of the capitol, with weapons, intimidating people.

Remember when Obama condemned the black panthers for hanging out in front of a polling place, with weapons, intimidating people? Me neither. Remember you complaining about it? Me neither.

So Newbie lashing out against racism (whether real or imagined) by advocating violence against our President (a felony). And blaming Trump for it.

Why am I not surprised.

It's pointing out how a smart president handled such people.

so when Obama supported blm over the Ferguson fiasco, he was dumb.

Exactly. As soon as I googled and clicked a link to see a mass of white people holding torches at night time marching, WTF? Idiots. You focking southerners. One thing I have thought today though, is how I feel looking at this today how many black people felt watching BLM?

I don't know the answer but I suspect it is.

It's not even southerners. It's a bunch of morons who decided "they want nazis? Let's give 'em nazis!" They're focking larping at this point. It's retarded.

There was a time when we could always count on that kind of behavior coming from those on the left.

Sadly, those days are gone. :(

In their eyes? I don't know.

He sure wasn't worried about their vote when he outlawed open carry in the state of california. Maybe because he did it in response to some black panthers hanging out in front of the capitol, with weapons, intimidating people.

Remember when Obama condemned the black panthers for hanging out in front of a polling place, with weapons, intimidating people? Me neither. Remember you complaining about it? Me neither.

I remember when mutliple right wing media places made crap up about the new black panther party and charges for intimidation were dropped.

When it all appeared to be one or 2 guys that were not armed in Philly.

Have a more credible claim to try more whataboutisms rather than just calling out this incident for what it is?

so when Obama supported blm over the Ferguson fiasco, he was dumb.

BLM had a legitimate issue to discuss. Parts of BLM had taken to violence...which Obama spoke out against at every turn.

What is the legit issue these people have? Why won't Trump call out the racist aspects of this and say white nationalist or even white supremacist.

Keep trying with that whataboutism BS deflection.

BLM had a legitimate issue to discuss. Parts of BLM had taken to violence...which Obama spoke out against at every turn.

What is the legit issue these people have? Why won't Trump call out the racist aspects of this and say white nationalist or even white supremacist.

Proving once again you are focking either lying or delusional. Link to where he spoke out multiple times?

Obama may have spoken out at one point but he sure as hell didn't do enough to stop the attacks against police or the violent looting/burning of cities.

:wacko:

Proving once again you are focking either lying or delusional. Link to where he spoke out multiple times?

Obama may have spoken out at one point but he sure as hell didn't do enough to stop the attacks against police or the violent looting/burning of cities.

B. Hussein encouraged Violence against law enforcement. Anyone who denies that is full fockin retard.
  • Like 2

I remember when mutliple right wing media places made crap up about the new black panther party and charges for intimidation were dropped.

When it all appeared to be one or 2 guys that were not armed in Philly.

Have a more credible claim to try more whataboutisms rather than just calling out this incident for what it is?

Who dropped the charges? Eric Holder's DOJ. And there was video of them carrying clubs.

Jesus dude, if you aren't even gonna try I'd just as soon you throw the thing already.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/09/22/politics/obama-police-violence-protests-charlotte-tulsa/index.html

http://amp.usatoday.com/story/86917082/

I can keep going...the man spoke out against violence in protest often.

Who dropped the charges? Eric Holder's DOJ. And there was video of them carrying clubs.

Jesus dude, if you aren't even gonna try I'd just as soon you throw the thing already.

Because most of the reports were made up bull .

Charges dropped because there wasn't evidence to prosecute.

It was a bogus agenda fueled by right wing media.

B. Hussein encouraged Violence against law enforcement. Anyone who denies that is full fockin retard.

This sounds inaccurate. Maybe I'm a full docking retard. Surely a video clip of that exists as it's hard to encourage violence quietly. Can you find it please? Thanks.

Because most of the reports were made up bull ######.

Charges dropped because there wasn't evidence to prosecute.

It was a bogus agenda fueled by media.

Just like Ferguson, right? Holder cut out both times without filing charges. Both media bullsh!t, right?