Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Conundrum

Yes.

Very first time I met DB, he wanted to make it clear that he was NOT going to be the stereotype (his words). He was going to work and provide for his family.

Well, not 3 months later he quit his job to be a stay at home dad. Hasnt worked in about 8 years. So combine that with the stealing, lying, these felonies, and hes a certified POS. My sister is smart, so she did not blame me for long. However, she is still allowing DB to live with her while the legal proceedings play out. P!sses me off, but I guess she wants him around to take care of the kids as needed while she works. This is despite me offering to pay for whatever she needs so DB can be removed from the picture.

Oh well, such is life.

Yikes, didn't see this.

..to take care of the kids while she's at work? :blink:

i agree. he shouldn't be around kids

He is not supposed to be by the terms of his bond. Idiot told the judge he has been living in his car. Problem is, no one seems to care. No one goes and checks on him. He is not supposed to have any devices capable of recording, including a cell phone. Again, no one cares.

He is not supposed to be by the terms of his bond. Idiot told the judge he has been living in his car. Problem is, no one seems to care. No one goes and checks on him. He is not supposed to have any devices capable of recording, including a cell phone. Again, no one cares.

mofo.

mmm beer....you have any spare time to give him a visit?

mofo.

mmm beer....you have any spare time to give him a visit?

Haha.. I know right?

He'll have a pretrial release officer, (same thing as a probation officer), Glad should call him, the prosecutor, or judge.

• Like 1

Haha.. I know right?

He'll have a pretrial release officer, (same thing as a probation officer), Glad should call him, the prosecutor, or judge.

My mom went to the plea hearing a few weeks ago and told the DA that he was living with my sister. DA said they need evidence or a statement from her in order to go check on him. She didnt feel comfortable at the time giving a statement and she didnt have evidence. This ordeal has opened my eyes to how focked up our legal system is.

Guy admitted to doing everything. Admitted he has been doing it for 4+ years. Admitted that there was a ton more on his phone. However, the detective/PD could not get into his phone, so they could only charge him with what was found on the device.

They are from CO. They do not live there now.

I would invite him on a hunting trip.

This. PM me if you need some "hunting" tips.

I was on board all the way up until recently. I understand this happened some time ago. What I don't understand is how CPS wasn't notified immediately. All I would take is for that guy to do one thing to one of the kids either because he's a f****** pervert or out of pure spite.

Children are removed from households for a shitload less than this. And It often happens during the investigative stage not after.

Either he should have been removed or they should have been removed. That's a seriously f*****-up part of the story.

Yes.

Very first time I met DB, he wanted to make it clear that he was NOT going to be the stereotype (his words). He was going to work and provide for his family.

Well, not 3 months later he quit his job to be a stay at home dad. Hasnt worked in about 8 years. So combine that with the stealing, lying, these felonies, and hes a certified POS. My sister is smart, so she did not blame me for long. However, she is still allowing DB to live with her while the legal proceedings play out. P!sses me off, but I guess she wants him around to take care of the kids as needed while she works. This is despite me offering to pay for whatever she needs so DB can be removed from the picture.

Oh well, such is life.

He's black?

No worries. D!ck Cheney on speed dial. :lol:

Good thing old D!ck wasn't packing slugs. :o

Good work so far, but it's not done. He's not going anywhere and your sister ain't smart.

The sisters an idiot. She should lose her kids for letting this guy be around.

The sisters an idiot. She should lose her kids for letting this guy be around.

If DB doing this to family with his wifes knowledge she is definitely sitting on much other stuff. Needs an intervention before they take the kids.

I feel the same way everyone here does. And it p!sses me off to no end that the legal system does nothing to check on him.

The dipsh!t went to parent teacher conferences while his bond states hes not to be around anyone under the age of 18. My sister works at a bank and got robbed the afternoon of conferences, so DB decided to go, allegedly. My other sister told me.

I want to call the DA and tell them to go talk to the kids teachers. Talk to the kids. Theyll tell the police that hes living with them.

If DB doing this to family with his wifes knowledge she is definitely sitting on much other stuff. Needs an intervention before they take the kids.

My sister had no idea about the recording. I am convinced of that, as I was there when the detective told her about it, showed her the videos, and when they arrested him. I was a little nervous she was going to try to kill him.

My sister had no idea about the recording. I am convinced of that, as I was there when the detective told her about it, showed her the videos, and when they arrested him. I was a little nervous she was going to try to kill him.

I am not implying she was in on it. But I doubt she was more surprised than embarrassed. She is withholding a ton. I am going through a similar situation with my brother and his wife. She is a total drug addict scumbag and for everthing we know, there is an even worse story that we don't.

Sentencing for this POS is about 3 weeks from now. Probably just a slap in the wrist. Hopefully his home state gives him what he deserves.

Sentencing was supposed to be today. Got pushed back another month because the person doing the pre-sentencing investigation couldnt get ahold of POS. Imagine that.

Sentencing was supposed to be today. Got pushed back another month because the person doing the pre-sentencing investigation couldnt get ahold of POS. Imagine that.

:mad:

That's probably a good thing as far as sentencing goes. It definitely can't help him.

Sentencing was yesterday. Summary for POS is below:

- 14 months in prison

- 5 years probation

- Register as a sex offender...sounds like this is for 15 years

- Prohibited from being in possession of any electronic devices capable of capturing or storing any image

I think that's it.

Sounds like the judge used a very strong tone with POS. Told him he didn't believe any of the "excuses" POS provided for why he did what he did. Said he consulted with 4 other judges because the recording of the little girl disturbed him so much.

Overall, I'm content with the results. The way the whole process was going, I was certain he wouldn't see prison/jail. Glad he'll be going away for at least a year.

Now we'll see if my sister comes around and finally moves on from POS. Her and the kids deserve MUCH better.

• Like 2

That is messed up. Your sister is seriously messed in the head, but maybe its a missing the forest for the trees type of thing, just figuring out how to get through the next day

- 14 months in prison

- 5 years probation

- Prohibited from being in possession of any electronic devices capable of capturing or storing any image

I think that's it.

Sounds like the judge used a very strong tone with POS. Told him he didn't believe any of the "excuses" POS provided for why he did what he did. Said he consulted with 4 other judges because the recording of the little girl disturbed him so much.

Overall, I'm content with the results. The way the whole process was going, I was certain he wouldn't see prison/jail. Glad he'll be going away for at least a year.

Now we'll see if my sister comes around and finally moves on from POS. Her and the kids deserve MUCH better.

14 months is a long time to wait for someone but loneliness is a strong motivator. As sad as it sounds, it's much easier to move on if there's something to move on to. My suggestion (in case you were about to ask for it) is to offer as often as possible to watch the kids so she can go out and find a replacement for this POS.

14 months is a long time to wait for someone but loneliness is a strong motivator. As sad as it sounds, it's much easier to move on if there's something to move on to. My suggestion (in case you were about to ask for it) is to offer as often as possible to watch the kids so she can go out and find a replacement for this POS.

I agree. She's about an hour and a half away, which isn't too bad. I think she plans on coming up to our summer place quite a bit. Hopefully she lets us take her kids for a few weekends so she can have some time for herself too.

My only concern is that she may visit POS regularly. If that happens, who knows.

- 14 months in prison

- 5 years probation

I think that's it.

Look I get we all do stupid stuff for love or whatever, but I do NOT get how your sister could even entertain the notion of staying with this guy. Seriously, WTF? She pushing 3 bills or something? Even then, hit the focking gym or finding some guy who loves BBWs

Look I get we all do stupid stuff for love or whatever, but I do NOT get how your sister could even entertain the notion of staying with this guy. Seriously, WTF? She pushing 3 bills or something? Even then, hit the focking gym or finding some guy who loves BBWs

Hell give her a magic wand and a bunch of olive garden gift certificates.

I know it doesn't make any sense. I'd say she's 5' 5" and weighs 125. She can certainly find someone else if she chooses to.

I think what it really boils down to is convenience and $. She doesn't believe he would ever do anything to harm their kids. So, if he was taking care of the kids while she worked, life was easier. She doesn't have to deal with explaining this to her kids (ages 3-8), paying for daycare, and having to figure out how to make her career work. She leaves for work before the kids get on the bus and works until after the kids get off the bus.

I'm 100% in agreement with you guys, but I also see how she tried to justify staying with him. That all came crashing down last week Thursday though...

Update to this...

Piece of shitt tried to strangle my sister last night. He showed up at her apartment. Words were exchanged. He had a belt around her neck. Fortunately, piece of shitt’s mom, who has been living with my sister and her kids, woke up to my sister screaming and helped stop him.

I hope he goes away for a long time. Focking piece of shitt.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Update to this...

Piece of shitt tried to strangle my sister last night. He showed up at her apartment. Words were exchanged. He had a belt around her neck. Fortunately, piece of shitt’s mom, who has been living with my sister and her kids, woke up to my sister screaming and helped stop him.

I hope he goes away for a long time. Focking piece of shitt.

She needs to immediately buy a pistol and/or shotgun.

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

She needs to immediately buy a pistol and/or shotgun.

At least stab him with a big knife. 

I took off work today. She drove to my house with her kids. My 9mm is always loaded and ready in a handgun safe.

Piece of shitt has an ankle bracelet, so hopefully they found him and is in custody. Until that’s confirmed, I will be staying with her at all times.

7 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I took off work today. She drove to my house with her kids. My 9mm is always loaded and ready in a handgun safe.

Piece of shitt has an ankle bracelet, so hopefully they found him and is in custody. Until that’s confirmed, I will be staying with her at all times.

Had she gotten back with him?

5 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Had she gotten back with him?

No, but he was allowed to see the kids on the weekends.

He is in police custody now. Current charges are battery and strangulation. Disappointed that there is no attempted homicide. He should go away forever.

• Like 1