Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

***Happy Football Day Week 11***

New week. New thread.

NY Football Giants have a tough game today.

Game of the weeek is SNF !!

Enjoy the games Fockers :cheers:

I am at my in-laws, they have an antenna, this is still better than the Houston TV market. They get the national games and i am not stuck watching Houston.

:cheers:

we need the drunks, idiots, liars, and losers to show up to enhance this thread.

set a high standard last week.

we need the drunks, idiots, liars, and losers to show up to enhance this thread.

Losers checking in :thumbsup:

Feels a bit like the 70's with the Rams and Vikes both being relevant.

Doesn't give your mom the pass on not trimming her snatch

• Like 1

New week. New thread.

NY Football Giants have a tough game today.

Game of the weeek is SNF !!

Enjoy the games Fockers :cheers:

I rooted for the Giants as well as the Redskins today :thumbsup:

Congrats Giants, my condolences to the Skins :(

* also......good to see the Packers are still dead.

* also......good to see the Packers are still dead.

We're dead now too, stupid fux!

Congrats Eagles, great looking team!

We're dead now too, stupid fux!

Congrats Eagles, great looking team!

:pointstosky:

I give the Cowboys credit, they came in determined to turn the game into an ugly slopfest and frustrated Philly for a half but in the end the Eagles pass rush and running game were too much. The turnovers were killer too.

I give the Cowboys credit, they came in determined to turn the game into an ugly slopfest and frustrated Philly for a half but in the end the Eagles pass rush and running game were too much. The turnovers were killer too.

I thought you were going to the game?

Yeah, they actually had my hopes up at halftime.

Eagles are looking good. This could be their year.

I got drunk this weekend when I heard the news Mel Tilly died. Since I am so successful I had a threesome with Kate Upton and Daniella Rodriguez to help me get over the pain. Justin, Carlos and I drank from the Stanley cup after I was done. It was the same cup they received the night they won the world series. I got a bunch of pictures but they are on my BIL's photobucket and I can't post them because that would jeopardize my Top Secret security clearance. We also had some swisher sweets at this fancy cigar bar.

• Like 1

Not unexpected at all. But, that being said - I was actually surprised, least for a half... Red seemed to have listened and made some good adjustments from last week, was a game early...... Hell even Wentz did his part in giving us a chance - he was awful the 1st half. But you can't beat this Eagles team settling for FGs.

Other items of note:

* Dak was awful, flat out shiity. Missing guys high, missing them low - failing to make big plays on 3rd down.

* Cowboys LBs corps was exposed, as I said it would be.... They are slow, small and can't tackle for shiit. Jaylon has size, but he's clearly not ready to play football yet, maybe never.

* Wentz and the Igs offense is potent, they are damn near unstoppable when they get it moving.... I love that kid - he's going to be the best Qb in the league once Rodgers and Brady call it quits.

* Dez is the most overrated, high paid WR in the league..... It's 50/50 if it's a catch or drop these days........ Has not had a 100 yard rec day in 17 games.

* Red Garrett and S. Linehan have been outscored 47-0 in the last two 3rd & 4th quarters, COMBINED.

* Full strength on full strength, this is a ballgame.

• Like 1

Not unexpected at all. But, that being said - I was actually surprised, least for a half... Red seemed to have listened and made some good adjustments from last week, was a game early...... Hell even Wentz did his part in giving us a chance - he was awful the 1st half. But you can't beat this Eagles team settling for FGs.

Other items of note:

* Dak was awful, flat out shiity. Missing guys high, missing them low - failing to make big plays on 3rd down.

* Cowboys LBs corps was exposed, as I said it would be.... They are slow, small and can't tackle for shiit. Jaylon has size, but he's clearly not ready to play football yet, maybe never.

* Wentz and the Igs offense is potent, they are damn near unstoppable when they get it moving.... I love that kid - he's going to be the best Qb in the league once Rodgers and Brady call it quits.

* Dez is the most overrated, high paid WR in the league..... It's 50/50 if it's a catch or drop these days........ Has not had a 100 yard rec day in 17 games.

* Red Garrett and S. Linehan have been outscored 47-0 in the last two 3rd & 4th quarters, COMBINED.

* Full strength on full strength, this is a ballgame.

fully agree

* Eagles O Line > Cowboys

* Eagles D Line > Cowboys

And DAMN I miss Romo :(