Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Immigrant workers, families to protest by staying home

I call bullshiit... Most of these people are fortunate to find jobs at all, not going to risk getting canned.. Plus - many of them work by the hour or on straight cash, they get no PTO in those circles and they have mouths to feed.

They are paid to protest.

I call bullshiit... Most of these people are fortunate to find jobs at all, not going to risk getting canned.. Plus - many of them work by the hour or on straight cash, they get no PTO in those circles and they have mouths to feed.

the EBT card helps ease the pain.

As a show of solidarity, made burritos tonight. Hoping the Chinese feel oppressed this weekend.

• Like 2

It was tough today I mean. I was not sure if I was going to see Jesus or not.

Then I remembered I only gave him half up front. He showed up at 645 ready to lay bricks.

• Like 1

One of the Mexican restaurants was closed. The chinks were open though. Think I'll call in a big to go order to the Mexican joint tomorrow and not pick it up.

• Like 2

Hopefully the people in charge noticed which places closed yesterday. Sounds like a good start on where ICE should go in check the status of employees.

• Like 1

One of the Mexican restaurants was closed. The chinks were open though. Think I'll call in a big to go order to the Mexican joint tomorrow and not pick it up.

:thumbsup:

Black is beautiful

Tan is grand

White is the color of the big boss man

Like 60 of them lost their jobs. Haha. Did you think you were just gonna make up a holiday and it was gonna be cool?