Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Decades of sexual harassment accusations against Harvey Weinstein

Which gets you more tail: Power/Money or Looks? :dunno:

that's easy.

my looks aren't what has ever gotten me a girl under 150 lbs :lol:

Which gets you more tail: Power/Money or Looks? :dunno:

It depends on how rich vs. how good looking. And the setting also has to be considered.

Chicks looking for short term hook ups will go for looks most of the time.

Chicks looking for a sugar daddy or a long term free ride will go for the cash.

It depends on how rich vs. how good looking. And the setting also has to be considered.

Chicks looking for short term hook ups will go for looks most of the time.

Chicks looking for a sugar daddy or a long term free ride will go for the cash.

I knew you were a woman

This guy may off himself. He's a focking pariah now........

IDK, so is OJ - and he's still around and kicking... Harvey has to have more bank than OJ saved up too I'm guessing - I'm sure he can fade off and still live well.

IDK, so is OJ - and he's still around and kicking... Harvey has to have more bank than OJ saved up too I'm guessing - I'm sure he can fade off and still live well.

Will he flee the country? No criminal charges yet,

But I'm guessing they're right around the corner.

One of Weinstein’s victims wore a wire and this is what she got on tape…

https://howiecarrshow.com/audio-breaking-one-of-weinsteins-victims-wore-a-wire-and-this-is-what-she-got-on-tape/

:o

brutally awkward

he's focked

Smoking gun............JFC. And that's what he said to them in public. Just kill this focker.

I find it weird that The NY Times broke the story and its all over CNN, Variety etc. and you somehow think nobody else is reporting it.

Exactly.

The real problem is, they ARE reporting it - and the staff they have trying to deal with it aren't smart enough for news more serious than a Kardashian hair style . God, it's painful to hear.

People may watch him shower yet. :o

• Like 1

This guy may off himself. He's a focking pariah now........

Polanski is alive and thriving.

And, as far as I know, NO ONE has been actually 'raped'. Despite what the nutjobs like Dunham and Judd are trying to draw an equivalency to.

"Uh, he made me watch him jerk off into a potted plant!"

"You mean, he physically held your head and pried your eyes open with one hand and with the other..."

"No! but but - well, I feared for my job!"

oh, okay....

As I understand it, LAPD already investigated multiple claims and didn't have enough to bring charges.

Not that I'm listening much, but what I've heard sure doesn't fit into any crime.

It's not 'public indecency' if it's in private.

These women are exactly that; They're grown ass adults.

He's a bottom feeder of a human being.

The entire aquarium can go toxic fast without bottom feeders cleaning up the mess.

And, as far as I know, NO ONE has been actually 'raped'. Despite what the nutjobs like Dunham and Judd are trying to draw an equivalency to.

"You mean, he physically held your head and pried your eyes open with one hand and with the other..."

oh, okay....

As I understand it, LAPD already investigated multiple claims and didn't have enough to bring charges.

Not that I'm listening much, but what I've heard sure doesn't fit into any crime.

You sound just like Damon and Crowe........... :shocking:

oh, okay....

So you are a supporter of this scum bag. :thumbsdown:

Wiffle is a rare bird: he hates Trump AND he's sexist and racist. :o

No, I think he's a focking creep.

But being a creep doesn't get you arrested.

If it did, Trump'd be under the jail right now.

I also believe in holding adults responsible.

If you know a guy's a creep - and you keep going up to his room (for example)

AND you're a grown ass adult not threatened with physical violence,

You have to take ownership for your own trade-offs.

None of these biitches (as far as I know)

Were watching this guy JO in order to get a kidney for their child.

No, I think he's a focking creep.

But being a creep doesn't get you arrested.

:ninja:

it does not

You sound just like Damon and Crowe........... :shocking:

Didnt Crowe and Damon deny he was a scum bag? I dont think wiff is denying hes scum bag, just state there may be no technical crime.

Top story on CNN is "The Silence of Clinton and Obama on Weinstein", followed by 6 stories on the topic.

So I find the "Only Fox is reporting it" angle kinda weird. :dunno:

Fox claims to be the only one, and since anything other than Fawx is fake news... it must be true.

Fox claims to be the only one, and since anything other than Fawx is fake news... it must be true.

:doublethumbsup:

...And since their viewers swear on a stack of bibles that FOX is the only thing they watch, it works out.

Fox is also reporting that they're the only ones who covered the eclipse, the superbowl and the War on Christmas.

...Well, they might have a point on that last one. :unsure:

One of Weinstein’s victims wore a wire and this is what she got on tape…

https://howiecarrshow.com/audio-breaking-one-of-weinsteins-victims-wore-a-wire-and-this-is-what-she-got-on-tape/

:o

brutally awkward

he's focked

Would. :ninja:

Didnt Crowe and Damon deny he was a scum bag? I dont think wiff is denying hes scum bag, just state there may be no technical crime.

wiff seems to be denying the guy is a rapist. There are at least three claims that he did that and making someone perform a sex act or performing a sex act on them against their will is rape.

Would. :ninja:

I'd shower for her too!

Let's also be really clear on "against their will".

I mean, I focked a fatty for a friend in college.

Did I want to? No. Did I? Yes. Did I find it gross? Yup.

But we had a great weekend at her Dad's place at the lake.

Was I raped? Nope.

Saying something was icky 5 years later ain't exactly gonna fire up the indictment machine.

Butif they have real shiit - and not just 'claims' and 'I was intimidated because I didn't want to lose any upcoming roles"

Yeah, burn the focker.

But nobody's gona convince me that anybody willingly focks Lena Dunham.

Bittch probably has to roofie her own dildoes.

Wiffle is a rare bird: he hates Trump AND he's sexist and racist. :o

Let's also remember that for all the Foxtards claiming (wrongly) that the Libruhl media isnt' covering this story -

ELEVEN women have come out publicly (and more unnamed) saying Donald Trump harassed/assaulted them.

Hey, if you're gonna biitch about one (Fox), biitch about the other.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Mnuchin stories to come. He's another Weinstein. He produced a crapload of movies. Think HIS casting couch is clean? You gotta know TMZ et al is working furiously on that.

I'm sure there are ordinary and even good looking guys out there who leverage whatever power they have to coerce young women into sex.

I'm sure there are....you get the point Ed made, don't be a Richard and admit you made another stupid comment.

I'm sure there are....you get the point Ed made, don't be a Richard and admit you made another stupid comment.

What was the stupid comment?

Anyone else care less that he made hot young women do things for him and to him in return for helping them get famous?

I don't care what two adults do behind closed doors. If a woman wants to sell her body and soul to this guy than so be it. I question what kind of pizza party they threw for the kids. That's where I get mad.

Hey do me a favor- LINK? Bold, Change Fonts, Underline, Bedazzle - what the fock ever you want.

Do you just make up shiit for the sake of having someone pay attention to you?

"I'm pretty sure Edjr said that he enjoys anal raping toddlers. I mean, well, it's implied.... "

Jesus Fried Chicken......google too hard for you?

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrTHR05M91ZEXcAYQVx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTByYnR1Zmd1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1507697593/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.indiewire.com%2f2017%2f10%2fharvey-weinstein-rape-accusations-asia-argento-1201885657%2f/RK=1/RS=j0NG95D7CZ_7qF3kL8tyQzwmeyM-

"accuse the former studio head of rape. Argento said Weinstein forcibly performed an oral sex act on her in 1997, while Evans says Weinstein forced her to perform an oral sex act on him in 2004.

He forced me to perform oral sex on him, Evans told The New Yorker"

FFS

Weinstein ties to Clinton, Obama run deep

As Democratic lawmakers begin to distance themselves from disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, the break-up might be a bit tougher for the Clintons and Obamas – whose ties to the mega-producer and Democratic donor run deep.

Hillary Clinton, after facing mounting pressure to speak out, broke her silence on the allegations Tuesday. Five days after the Weinstein accusations emerged, Clinton released a statement saying she was "shocked and appalled."

A deep and tangled history with Weinstein could help explain the delay.

In total, Weinstein gave or helped raise -- or “bundle” -- $1.5 million for Democratic candidates over that time, according to Open Secrets, the nonprofit Center for Responsive Politics’ website that tracks campaign finance.

Weinstein hosted two Hillary Clinton fundraisers just in the last election.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/10/weinstein-ties-to-clinton-obama-run-deep.html

Michelle Obama Praised Harvey Weinstein as a 'Wonderful Human Being'

In the wake of these allegations, a video is making the rounds, showing former First Lady Michelle Obama praising Weinstein as a "wonderful human being" and a "good friend" at a student film symposium in 2013.

"I want to start by thanking Harvey Weinstein for organizing this amazing day," Obama said at the Careers in Film Symposium at the White House. "This is possible because of Harvey. He is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse."

"And the fact that he and his team took the time to make this happen for all of you should say something not about me or about this place, but about you," she continued.

Weinsten reportedly had a close relationship with the Obamas, visiting the White House 13 times between 2010 and 2014, according to visitor records

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/06/michelle-obama-praised-harvey-weinstein-wonderful-human-being-good-friend

Michelle Obama Praised Harvey Weinstein as a 'Wonderful Human Being'

In the wake of these allegations, a video is making the rounds, showing former First Lady Michelle Obama praising Weinstein as a "wonderful human being" and a "good friend" at a student film symposium in 2013.

"I want to start by thanking Harvey Weinstein for organizing this amazing day," Obama said at the Careers in Film Symposium at the White House. "This is possible because of Harvey. He is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse."

"And the fact that he and his team took the time to make this happen for all of you should say something not about me or about this place, but about you," she continued.

Weinsten reportedly had a close relationship with the Obamas, visiting the White House 13 times between 2010 and 2014, according to visitor records

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/06/michelle-obama-praised-harvey-weinstein-wonderful-human-being-good-friend

I'm going to assume Michelle didn't know about all of this. Are you saying she knew?

I'm going to assume Michelle didn't know about all of this. Are you saying she knew?

with her husband being a closet pole smoker, there's a good chance that not only did she know, but that she blew him too.

with her husband being a closet pole smoker, there's a good chance that not only did she know, but that she blew him too.

You talk about gay stuff a lot.