Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Tiger Woods withdraws from Genesis and Honda due to back spasms

:D

In fairness to Phil's 77 on Sunday he was 13? Back. He shot 3 under on the front and got Phil style loose on the back 9. He doesn't care about the paycheck.

He and everyone who played Monterey Peninsula on Thursday got shafted with the weather.

(Yes I know jordan played there thursday but was only 3 under with the weather)

Agreed. When anyone else is struggling, you don't see them on camera at all. They plastering every focking shot & putt of his out there. IMO that's part of the problem.

I mean it is totally unreal. Why would they do that? What an outrage. It isnt like Tiger picking his nose multiplies ratings or anything. This is wrong and im not sure why they show him that much.
  • Like 1

Phil is -5 thru 10, and leading at Riviera - good thing he didn't pick this week to retire. :thumbsup:

#10 might be the best short par-4 in the world. I've watched numerous times when guys drive it right next to the green and end up making bogey.

#10 might be the best short par-4 in the world. I've watched numerous times when guys drive it right next to the green and end up making bogey.

In my best Ben Wright voice: It's diabolical. :thumbsup:

In my best Ben Wright voice: It's diabolical. :thumbsup:

Now that DJ doesn't have to play with what's his nuts, he is on fire.

If you could beat off to a golf course, I just might do it to Riviera.. It's is absolutely incredible.. It's a shame they don't hold an Open here.

I didn't want to post anything about phil here in anticipation of the eventual double bogey....

And yes one of my favorite memories of riviera was the playoff between phil keegan and bill Haas where Haas drained a nasty putt on 10 to win.

I think phil drained a nasty one on 18 to get into the playoff unless I'm confusing events on that.one

Come back to us Tiger

This time it was Tom Lehman who melted and gagged for Tiger

If you could beat off to a golf course, I just might do it to Riviera.. It's is absolutely incredible.. It's a shame they don't hold an Open here.

When I made my second hole-in-one, I had simulated sex with the hole on the 3rd green of the course (not Riviera). Its amazing the feelings the game of golf can generate.

Anyone in the nynj area listen to the Kay show on espn radio? I can't stand Peter Rosenberg mostly and his styou'd evening nightly news thing but when he does "tiger watch" it's pretty funny.

I have to search for an audio clip of the opening