Sign in to follow this  
RoadLizard

Sea vs NE is like ISIS vs Al Queada....

The Pats handed over 3 SB titles to Manning Bros, all in games they should have won except for some ridiculous variance... thats why its so hard to get there....

6 Times for Brady to the SB... just an amazing feat.

You mean The tuck rule & Spygate handed 3 SB wins to the Pats and Manning Jr. Saved the world by defeating Hoodie and his Minions TWICE?

And now, as ALWAYS with NE there is controversy and a problem after a eh-hem victory. Deflated balls? Cant they just play the game right? The beauty of this is that once again there is an asterisk next to everything Hoodie and his posse "accomplish". I love it. :)

The Pats handed over 3 SB titles to Manning Bros, all in games they should have won except for some ridiculous variance... thats why its so hard to get there....

6 Times for Brady to the SB... just an amazing feat.

You mean Spygate and the Tuck rule handed 3 SB titles to The Pats and Manning Junior OWNS Hoodie and Brady... TWICE! Best thing to ever happen ever.

And now we have yet another "yeah, but" after NE wins. Do they ever just win and play the game right without any BS or "problems"? Nope.

and I love it.

You mean The tuck rule & Spygate handed 3 SB wins to the Pats and Manning Jr. Saved the world by defeating Hoodie and his Minions TWICE?

And now, as ALWAYS with NE there is controversy and a problem after a eh-hem victory. Deflated balls? Cant they just play the game right? The beauty of this is that once again there is an asterisk next to everything Hoodie and his posse "accomplish". I love it. :)

there are 31 other teams that would love to have one of those asterisks

I'm sure a lot of the other teams are now like "dam why didn't we think of doing that in the rain?!"

Why would teams like the Giants, Steelers, Seahawks and others want those asterisks? Maybe garbage teams like the Jets and Buccs would need that, but those are the worst franchises in the league. I'd say maybe only 10 franchises would be that desperate.

Why would teams like the Giants, Steelers, Seahawks and others want those asterisks? Maybe garbage teams like the Jets and Buccs would need that, but those are the worst franchises in the league. I'd say maybe only 10 franchises would be that desperate.

you can never have enough asterisks

I found Wilson afterward, and asked him about the four picks, and going from the worst game of his life to the most exhilarating in the span of eight minutes of game time.

“That’s God setting it up, to make it so dramatic, so rewarding, so special,” he said, alone for a moment in the locker room before heading out for the night. “I’ve been through a lot in life, and had some ups and downs. It’s what’s led me to this day.”

So apparently God not only takes an interest in whether Russell Wilson wins football games, he also likes to personally choreograph them with the right dramatic flair so that they are sufficiently "rewarding" and "special" to Russell when all is said and done. And those Packers players and fans who had their hearts ripped out? God apparently REALLY enjoys focking with them. But it's all good, since he's had up and downs and all, not like those people who've never had ups and downs. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

So apparently God not only takes an interest in whether Russell Wilson wins football games, he also likes to personally choreograph them with the right dramatic flair so that they are sufficiently rewarding and special to Russell when all is said and done. And those Packers players and fans who had their hearts ripped out? God apparently REALLY enjoys focking with them. But it's all good, since he's had up and downs and all, not like those people who've never had ups and downs.

football's driving me to atheism

I'm sure a lot of the other teams are now like "dam why didn't we think of doing that in the rain?!"

You are evidence of the problem; a problem that clearly extends beyond the NFL, and into society.

It may shock you, but the proper reaction is to retain your integrity (that, for those who have allowed that to become foreign is "doing the right thing when no one else is watching") and simply shake your head at those who have none, and punish them as a lesson for others - and a warning that there are consequences for illicit action.

You are evidence of the problem; a problem that clearly extends beyond the NFL, and into society.

It may shock you, but the proper reaction is to retain your integrity (that, for those who have allowed that to become foreign is "doing the right thing when no one else is watching") and simply shake your head at those who have none, and punish them as a lesson for others - and a warning that there are consequences for illicit action.

Lol oh im sure thats "the problem". Its called sarcasm and a sense of humor. Would do you well to understand them. The fact is the people who run the NFL dont care what you think and organizations who play in the NFL all are trying to get an advantage on everyone else as well. You think BB is the only one who does it? Hell no. Problem is the fans (such as you) are quick to cry foul on a team they hate even if they dont want to admit they hate them. Personally, it doesnt matter to me what team did it. Its still wrong and I agreed with that.

Lol oh im sure thats "the problem". Its called sarcasm and a sense of humor. Would do you well to understand them.

I think you're deflecting. You're not being humorous; you look at this infraction as more brilliance than dishonesty - just admit it.

The fact is the people who run the NFL dont care what you think

And they don't care what you think either. There. Happy? Why say something useless and stupid as that?

and organizations who play in the NFL all are trying to get an advantage on everyone else as well.

Yes they do. And most of them do it with honesty and integrity and hard work - and by drafting better players. Some organizations - and people - don't simply adhere to those basics of civility. Some have no moral compass.

You think BB is the only one who does it? Hell no.

Please pull up other examples. This is just a tactic by the weak and desperate "WAAAHH!!! :cry: HE DID IT TOO!!! WAAAAAAH!!!!"

Problem is the fans (such as you) are quick to cry foul on a team they hate even if they dont want to admit they hate them. Personally, it doesnt matter to me what team did it. Its still wrong and I agreed with that.

I don't hate them whatsoever. Not even a little bit. I have integrity and principles, and when I see a lack of integrity, I attack it, and warn of the consequences of losing it.

You should do the same, because your claim that you believe what they did was wrong is USELESS if you cannot condemn and take seriously the consequences of it. WHY was it wrong, Dj?

The NFL has got to be pissed how this whole thing has turned out. We all know they were hoping for a Bengal vs. Panther Superbowl. That would have been the ultimate "Cat Fight". I can see the headlines now........."Big Red (Dalton) vs. The Two Headed Monster (Stewart/DWill)". Instead we will get this ratings nightmare of "Peter vs. Cheater"............unless you're talking about the College Pete of course!

The NFL has got to be pissed how this whole thing has turned out. We all know they were hoping for a Bengal vs. Panther Superbowl. That would have been the ultimate "Cat Fight". I can see the headlines now........."Big Red (Dalton) vs. The Two Headed Monster (Stewart/DWill)". Instead we will get this ratings nightmare of "Peter vs. Cheater"............unless you're talking about the College Pete of course!

Bengals vs Panthers?

Um...I don't think the NFL wanted that. :nono:

I think you're deflecting. You're not being humorous; you look at this infraction as more brilliance than dishonesty - just admit it.

And they don't care what you think either. There. Happy? Why say something useless and stupid as that?

Yes they do. And most of them do it with honesty and integrity and hard work - and by drafting better players. Some organizations - and people - don't simply adhere to those basics of civility. Some have no moral compass.

Please pull up other examples. This is just a tactic by the weak and desperate "WAAAHH!!! :cry: HE DID IT TOO!!! WAAAAAAH!!!!"

I don't hate them whatsoever. Not even a little bit. I have integrity and principles, and when I see a lack of integrity, I attack it, and warn of the consequences of losing it.

You should do the same, because your claim that you believe what they did was wrong is USELESS if you cannot condemn and take seriously the consequences of it. WHY was it wrong, Dj?

Someone missed their midol lol

Someone missed their midol lol

If you no longer have anything with which you can debate - and I can understand that - it's better to simply walk away than continue to attempt to get personal and emotional while claiming that I am the who is personal and emotional.

:nono:

If you no longer have anything with which you can debate - and I can understand that - it's better to simply walk away than continue to attempt to get personal and emotional while claiming that I am the who is personal and emotional.

:nono:

Sorry it was too long didn't feel like reading. Like I said if they are guilty punish them. Same as any other team. Don't get more heated just cause it's the patriots like everyone seems to be doing

Sorry it was too long didn't feel like reading. Like I said if they are guilty punish them. Same as any other team. Don't get more heated just cause it's the patriots like everyone seems to be doing

He's not getting heated at all. You're just taking offense to his fairly sound logic because you don't like it.

• Like 1

You mean Spygate and the Tuck rule handed 3 SB titles to The Pats and Manning Junior OWNS Hoodie and Brady... TWICE! Best thing to ever happen ever.

And now we have yet another "yeah, but" after NE wins. Do they ever just win and play the game right without any BS or "problems"? Nope.

and I love it.

That's because you are a whiny little girl. HTH

Not hard to root for the team that doesn't cheat

No brainer

Not hard to root for the team that doesn't cheat

No brainer

You mean the one with all the PED suspensions? :lol:

You mean the one with all the PED suspensions? :lol:

Yeah, cuz no Pats have ever been suspended for PEDs.

I think you missed the point :doh:

No, I get it. All teams have players who have broken rules and paid the price via suspension. The Pats are the only ones with proven systematic cheating at multiple levels of the organization :)

No, I get it. All teams have players who have broken rules and paid the price via suspension. The Pats are the only ones with proven systematic cheating at multiple levels of the organization :)

Petey cheated at USC. You think he just stopped doing it upon re-entering the NFL? :lol:

I'd like to see a link to this...

I'd like to see a link to this...

:) True - the Pats have only been documented cheating at the coaching level so I might've gone a bit too far with that comment. Unless, of course, something serious comes out of the deflating investigation. At the moment I'd guess that nothing will come of it though.

:) True - the Pats have only been documented cheating at the coaching level so I might've gone a bit too far with that comment. Unless, of course, something serious comes out of the deflating investigation. At the moment I'd guess that nothing will come of it though.

I guess you finally caught on, Einstein! :lol:

I see fines suspensions and lost draft picks coming.

For the colts.

They broke a rule about filming from an unauthorized location. Many other teams have broken rules as well; be it salary cap violation, tampering, intent to injure, PEDs, etc. We even had a Jets coach intentionally trip a player! Just in the past week, we have allegations of artificial crowd noise and illegal communications (texting) which will result in fines, etc.

I try to remain objective, which doesn't include statements like "the only team with proven, systemic cheating".

They broke a rule about filming from an unauthorized location. Many other teams have broken rules as well; be it salary cap violation, tampering, intent to injure, PEDs, etc. We even had a Jets coach intentionally trip a player! Just in the past week, we have allegations of artificial crowd noise and illegal communications (texting) which will result in fines, etc.

I try to remain objective, which doesn't include statements like "the only team with proven, systemic cheating".

Umm...that's exactly why I made my last post correcting my earlier post which was made when the deflating situation was looking more damning for the Pats and I had been drinking. :)

Umm...that's exactly why I made my last post correcting my earlier post which was made when the deflating situation was looking more damning for the Pats and I had been drinking. :)

Drinking and posting is OK.... Just don't drink and draft!