Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Pro Bowl Draft

When did this start?

Last year was the first Pro Bowl Draft. Gone is the familiar AFC vs NFC matchup that started in 1971. They were trying to make it more entertaining and a fan-friendly celebration of the game.

Lol yeah I noticed that must not be good enough. Probably hard to find a pro bowl caliber player on Seahawks or Patriots roster. Lol that sounds really dumb while I was typing it ! I do think this will be a good competitive Super Bowl between the two best teams. Hopefully fun to watch !

Good Luck Patriot and Seahawk fans ! Your teams kicked a$$ all year.

No Pats were drafted :(

:lol:

Who would draft cheaters? :mad:

The Pro Bowl sucks. The mere fact that Andy Dalton got to play is reason enough to ban this God-forsaken game.

It's called the Pro Bowl, not the All-Star Game. Andy is a pro and he accepted the invitation.

It's called the Pro Bowl, not the All-Star Game. Andy is a pro and he accepted the invitation.

Very true and Andy Dalton is terrible !

I want the obstacle course to come back during Pro Bowl week. Whatever happened to that?

• Like 1

I want the obstacle course to come back during Pro Bowl week. Whatever happened to that?

I totally agree the skills challenge was entertaining. The last pro bowl skills challenge was 2007. When the pro bowl was held in Hawaii they had the skills competition at a field by the players hotel I guess this field no longer exist. I also remember they had a flag football game for rookies and retired players like Deion Sanders but that ended around 1999 I think. Not sure I think a player tore his knee up in that game that out an end to that.