Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Of course the Butler did it

So now the NFL is of course looking at a locker room attendant for deflating the Footballs . LOL of course .

My thing is wouldn't that be the FIRST person you should suspect? The person actually handling the footballs?

The ballboy in the closet with the inflation needle

I love clue

• Like 1

My thing is wouldn't that be the FIRST person you should suspect? The person actually handling the footballs?

Im sure he did it all on his own too.

Or Goodell told him to.

Weepaws:

God bless you and all....but is it necessary to start sooooo many threads? I counted 12 on the first page.

Um...and?

Do you think Bob Kraft himself was down there doing it? :dunno:

Lol I don't really care if they get in trouble or not ! But that would be funny as hell if they had video of Billionaire Robert Kraft taking air out of 11 footballs !

Lol I don't really care if they get in trouble or not ! But that would be funny as hell if they had video of Billionaire Robert Kraft taking air out of 11 footballs !

Anyone find it ironic there are 11 bad and not 12? Leaving 1 for inspection. And they all had same prep , filling and atmosphere etc

Anyone find it ironic there are 11 bad and not 12? Leaving 1 for inspection. And they all had same prep , filling and atmosphere etc

Anyone find it ironic that there are conflicting reports over that?

Haven't heard a single conflicting report on the 11 of 12 under the limit. I think there is a lot to be found by one single ball that magically stayed inflated. Must have been in it's own little microclimate. Or it was kept separate for a called inspection. Would be interesting to hear if that 12th ball ever got used in the first half.

Anyone else think it's completely idiotic to believe 1st half balls deflate only for NE because of "environment" reasons and not Colts, THEN when then refs substitute 12 more balls for NE at half time the environment does nothing to deflate those either?

Interesting that there are 36 balls involved, 12 from Colts and 12 from Refs, and 12 from NE. Only 11 are bad and they are from the Pats. Crazy Shiit this atmosphere.

I didn't think that the 12th was for inspection. I thought the 12th was for kicking.

Are you using the word 'ironic' correctly here? I would think you'd want to use the word 'suspicious' - or something similar.

But I don't find it suspicious, either. I think that if a B-52 has artillery firing at it, it sh1ts as much flak outta its arse as possible to avoid getting hit.

I would assume that conflicting stories are planted intentionally to cause confusion intended to derail this story.

Are you using the word 'ironic' correctly here? I would think you'd want to use the word 'suspicious' - or something similar.

But I don't find it suspicious, either. I think that if a B-52 has artillery firing at it, it sh1ts as much flak outta its arse as possible to avoid getting hit.

I would assume that conflicting stories are planted intentionally to cause confusion intended to derail this story.

Sarcasm.

Your thread was prophetic, Weepaws.

Butler did do it.....in a big way.

• Like 1