Sign in to follow this  
edjr

James Comey kept memos from phone calls with Trump

Ohhhh two people familiar with the case. The lone anonymous source isn't good enough any more. Now it's two anonymous sources.

"Yeah. You can never trust anonymous sources" - Deep Throat

The way things are looking odds are every one of these sources are GOP or white house staff members

David Brooks thinks Donald Trump will be impeached. Don’t count on it.

The New York Times columnist penned an entire column about preparing for “the post-Trump era,” concluding that “the guy will probably resign or be impeached within a year.” He’s not alone. On the left, filmmaker Michael Moore predicted on Morning Joe that American won’t “have to suffer” through a whole term of Trump since “he will—maybe unintentionally—break laws.”

And as The Washington Post reported back in September, Allan Lichtman, the American University professor who correctly predicted Trump’s victory, also predicted that “Trump would eventually be impeached by a Republican Congress that would prefer a President Mike Pence—someone who establishment Republicans know and trust”:

^from 6 months ago. I don't put much stock in the 'don't count on it' part.

For a long time now when I've scanned headlines at https://news.google.com/ every morning it's been clear the press loves to cause adversity for Trump (he also makes it pretty easy, yes). The whole situation is disgusting in an interesting way. The prescient dems predicting a win when most dems thought Hilary was a shoe-in, also predicting impeachment. Most of the press salivating for it.

I don't see this current pressurized environment not sabotaging Pence getting in there though. Constitution aside (a case will be made). He'll have to go down with the ship I'd imagine. I'm not sure if he actually is the desire of Congress anyway, but people on the streets would go nuts. Where Trump is level 8 uncomfortable to progressive interests on a scale of 1-10, Pence is 20.

For a long time now when I've scanned headlines at https://news.google.com/ every morning it's been clear the press loves to cause adversity for Trump .

I agree. Between his committing treason and the press thinking stories like that are huge, they just don't seem to want to let up.

• Like 1

I agree. Between his committing treason and the press thinking stories like that are huge, they just don't seem to want to let up.

You're trying too hard now. It's taking the fun out of it.

The range of criticism has been relentless and broad for a long time.

I'm not arguing what he likely has or hasn't done - almost nothing will surprise me. And I certainly wouldn't argue that he should stay in if he's been legitimately treasonous.

But it does make me wonder if dirt on that level could actually be mined on many leading politicians if there was simply just a focused enough of a crusade for it.

There wasn't much attention paid to HRC talking about making sure we determined a foreign election for example. Where there's that kind of smoke with ease, there's probably fire. And she's most likely no exception.

That was 40+ years ago when the media actually did their jobs and sought the truth.

Tim Pool said it best: "So basically, someone Comey knows read a memo written by Comes to a Times reporter. This. Is. Not. Journalism."

ETA: The "reporter" said, someone recounted the memory of the memo to him.

Jesus focking christ.

The range of criticism has been relentless and broad for a long time.

I'm not arguing what he likely has or hasn't done - almost nothing will surprise me. And I certainly wouldn't argue that he should stay in if he's been legitimately treasonous.

But it does make me wonder if dirt on that level could actually be mined on many leading politicians if there was simply just a focused enough of a crusade for it.

There wasn't much attention paid to HRC talking about making sure we determined a foreign election for example. Where there's that kind of smoke with ease, there's probably fire. And she's most likely no exception.

Yes. I am certain that you could pretty easily find felonious activities for pretty much every high level staffer from the past several administrations, and at least 60% of congress.

Washington is a cesspit. Really has been almost from the running.

Tim Pool said it best: "So basically, someone Comey knows read a memo written by Comes to a Times reporter. This. Is. Not. Journalism."

Jesus focking christ.

give it up dude. Your Playhouse is crashing to the ground

Jesus focking christ.

Do you think the memo doesn't exist?

Are you really this dumb?

Alleged memo

Alleged memo

Ahh...so still in the denial stage.

Tomorrow it's the he was just kidding stage, right?

Its too bad Comey has already testified under oath that no one has tried to stop the investigation or you meltdown retards might have been on to something.

:doh:

Just because you are going full retard doesn't mean any of this is true, nor does it mean anything will come of it, if it is true. Calm down and ask yourself what we really know about any of this, how we know it and what actually could come of it, And stop going to your left wing websites. They make money by upsetting people like you.

Lastly Bill Clinton was impeached, what came of it. Essentially nothing. If you are looking to bring a President down, and you are, you are miles away.

"DNC email leaker was Seth Rich" - anonymous Federal investigator

Left can't have it both ways

The way things are looking odds are every one of these sources are GOP or white house staff members

Didn't members of the GOP first commission thr Trump Dossier?

Impeach? More likely 25th.

Don't need criminality nor insanity.

Probably do you good to stay away from snowflake websites as well.

Lol. Wow, the Trumptards are riled up this morning. I wonder why. Rofl

• Like 1

Its too bad Comey has already testified under oath that no one has tried to stop the investigation or you meltdown retards might have been on to something.

:doh:

I'm betting he chose his words very carefully.

Just because you are going full retard doesn't mean any of this is true, nor does it mean anything will come of it, if it is true. Calm down and ask yourself what we really know about any of this, how we know it and what actually could come of it, And stop going to your left wing websites. They make money by upsetting people like you.

Lastly Bill Clinton was impeached, what came of it. Essentially nothing. If you are looking to bring a President down, and you are, you are miles away.

What left wing site have I posted?

Sorry...you can't refute what I say so you resort to this BS. Bring something to the conversation next time.

What left wing site have I posted?

Sorry...you can't refute what I say so you resort to this BS. Bring something to the conversation next time.

What's to refute, you don't actually know anything. :dunno:

And the Cheeto Child is tweeting again...

:lol:

Does anxiety keep you up all night?

Wasn't he still working for him at that time? :dunno:

that gives him permission to lie under oath?

again where is the lie here? :dunno: When has he said somebody at the DOJ said halt the investigation :dunno:

I don't get it all he said was the doj didnt

Don't ruin the troll's dream.

And he said the DOJ didn't tell him to halt it...as I said...he chose his words carefully unlike tiny twitter fingers.

again where is the lie here? :dunno: When has he said somebody at the DOJ said halt the investigation :dunno:

he didn't lie, agree.

Good job, good effort. Next fake news story ?

who doesn't lie under oath when it comes to politics?

he didn't lie, agree.

Good job, good effort. Next fake news story ?

Next fake news is whatever excuse you trot out next.

excuse for what?

Your support of Donald Trump.

Or to excuse his behavior.

Or to make something up to try and downplay what continues to come out against him.

Take your pick.

And the Cheeto Child is tweeting again...

:lol:

Sessions and Rosenstein might as well start packing up - you don't blindside the Donald.... Of course, the spin will be, "They simply wasn't doing a good job." lol