Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Gotta come clean in light of the Medstudent thread.

I am 100% not RP, nor am I any other alias. I honestly believe that RP doesn't have any other aliases besides the two that we obviously know of as of recent. :banana:

When RP was bannored we PM'd a couple of times to have some fun with it.

My main goal was to fuk with Worms who seemed to almost believe it for a bit.

OldMaid and MobbDeep can verify this for what it's worth.

Either way, I almost had Worms believing the sh1t, so it was worth it.

In other werds, I was snookered my Med and while I have no problem with that, I felt bad that I personally was portraying something to this messed up community that was inherently false and deviously misleading at the same time.

For that, I kinda apologize.

Also, I just PM'd worms with my phone # for auto related reasons. Therefore, he has the ability to fock with me big time (Like that rotten girl Naomi used to do) if he chooses to.

I am 100% not RP, nor am I any other alias. I honestly believe that RP doesn't have any other aliases besides the two that we obviously know of as of recent. :banana:

When RP was bannored we PM'd a couple of times to have some fun with it.

My main goal was to fuk with Worms who seemed to almost believe it for a bit.

OldMaid and MobbDeep can verify this for what it's worth.

Either way, I almost had Worms believing the sh1t, so it was worth it.

In other werds, I was snookered my Med and while I have no problem with that, I felt bad that I personally was portraying something to this messed up community that was inherently false and deviously misleading at the same time.

For that, I kinda apologize.

Also, I just PM'd worms with my phone # for auto related reasons. Therefore, he has the ability to fock with me big time (Like that rotten girl Naomi used to do) if he chooses to.

How did you PM with RP after he was bannorated? He wouldn't have access to his account. :detective:

Also you are obviously not RP. :dunno:

I think you were a little too effective in conning me, to the point where I'm semi-convinced you are RP and just don't want people to hate you so you're now pretending otherwise.

However I also like OM's theories that it's Gypsybrat or gocolts.

And for a long time I was convinced it was Rusty but he never even posts here anymore, so unless he just gave up his "real" identity altogether it doesn't make sense.

Really though I don't care, I just wish whatever miserable motherfocker is RP would get a focking life

I have no idea what SUX is talking about. I have not seen any transcripts of SUX and Googballz conspiring to bring back RP and once again ruin the forearm.

How did you PM with RP after he was bannorated? He wouldn't have access to his account. :detective:

Also you are obviously not RP. :dunno:

by PMing Googballz or eaglesin14

Unpossible. RP can occasionally communicate in complete sentences.

:first:

I think you were a little too effective in conning me, to the point where I'm semi-convinced you are RP and just don't want people to hate you so you're now pretending otherwise.

However I also like OM's theories that it's Gypsybrat or gocolts.

And for a long time I was convinced it was Rusty but he never even posts here anymore, so unless he just gave up his "real" identity altogether it doesn't make sense.

Really though I don't care, I just wish whatever miserable motherfocker is RP would get a focking life

Fair enough.

I'm not convinced that RP and rustor aren't one and the same, also.

As far as RP getting a life, I think that he / she / it is prolly doing just fine.

Let me just put this thought out there and I'll ask you all to not shoot me for saying it.

If a real person, RP deserves all kinds of death and I will vote to acquit his murderer quicker than the jury acquitted that dad that shot the drunk that ran over his sons.

But if he is a fake character, RP may be the most amazing creation in the history of the internet. And much like I am capable of applauding Med's prank if that's what it turns out to be (although I would always claim he completely botched the end game, as he had a chance for the biggest board victory ever), I would applaud the RP character to no end.

Fair enough.

I'm not convinced that RP and rustor aren't one and the same, also.

As far as RP getting a life, I think that he / she / it is prolly doing just fine.

Maybe Rusty created the RP persona so his Sanctuary buddies wouldn't know he was posting here. Rusty used to basically post here day and night then vanished - I know he was pretty conservative as well.

I admit I thought you were RP as well after that Hari - post - but granted I don't hang out around here as much as I used to I guess I was easily fooled :(

Maybe Rusty created the RP persona so his Sanctuary buddies wouldn't know he was posting here. Rusty used to basically post here day and night then vanished - I know he was pretty conservative as well.

I admit I thought you were RP as well after that Hari - post - but granted I don't hang out around here as much as I used to I guess I was easily fooled :(

Wrong

Yeah she's real helpful, isn't she? :lol:

I do what I can.

Do some of you guys still believe I am actually Mike Kruger?

If so ... Stop it! Stop fighting. Stop focking with people. The fighting and the crying to Mike when someone is out of line a little bit ... It's old.

I once got reported for calling someone a "doosh".

Really? Do I even need to explain that one to you?

I liked being Sux.

The biggest perk was unlimited canned bearnaise sauce.

Hated the wife beaters. :thumbsdown:

And he makes it himself! :banana:

Wait.... what? :shocking:

I liked being Sux.

The biggest perk was unlimited canned bearnaise sauce.

Hated the wife beaters. :thumbsdown:

The bad taste in music is what made it convincing.

Not necessarily true... You could be banned by not allowing to post but still view the forums and your PMs... Happened to me many times at FBG...

Worms thinks everyone who disagrees with him is RP. Probably calls his wife RP during heated discussions.

Worms thinks everyone who disagrees with him is RP. Probably calls his wife RP during heated discussions.

And sex

I served that one right up on a silver platter :doh: :mad:

Funny thing is last time I had your wife she served it up on a silver platter too !

How did you PM with RP after he was bannorated? He wouldn't have access to his account.

Not his RP account, of course.

Did anyone bother to think that while RP was on suspension, he might have still been posting here under a different alias or 3?

Hence, how we set it up. :D

Not his RP account, of course.

Did anyone bother to think that while RP was on suspension, he might have still been posting here under a different alias or 3?

Hence, how we set it up. :D

Who are you ?