Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

I want to be lied...

...to.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies...

List 3 things- 2 lies and 1 truth. Go!

I once had a 3-some with 2 guys

I once had a 3-some with a friend and her husband

I once slept with 2 guys in one night

Well, if one is true, so is three. Therefore neither of them is the lie.

Therefore, #2 is the lie.

So how did you enjoy being finger cuffed?

Well, if one is true, so is three. Therefore neither of them is the lie.

Therefore, #2 is the lie.

So how did you enjoy being finger cuffed?

You should delete this stupidity before someone else reads it. hth

We can't do much about the cancer, but we can not let Arista feel guilty about ruing the thread. So let's not dwell on it continue for a few more pages.

Thank you. Not sure if that's why OM stopped last night. Hope it was her bedtime. Did it this way as humor for myself, not to blow a thread up turning funny to depressing. I'm weird that way in how I cope sometimes. Sorry. Please continue on with this.

OM gave the thread cancer

You know, there are things you joke about and then there is stfu. She did no such thing. I have a weird way of dropping bad news which only benefits me, unfortunately. I suggest you check yourself before you make any kind of remark to anyone about cancer for it's no joke for anyone.

didn't read any responses but I will give you what you are looking for

Your pretty

Thank you. Not sure if that's why OM stopped last night. Hope it was her bedtime. Did it this way as humor for myself, not to blow a thread up turning funny to depressing. I'm weird that way in how I cope sometimes. Sorry. Please continue on with this.

You know, there are things you joke about and then there is stfu. She did no such thing. I have a weird way of dropping bad news which only benefits me, unfortunately. I suggest you check yourself before you make any kind of remark to anyone about cancer for it's no joke for anyone.

Only curly can joke about her cancer in the funny thread where she told us she has cancer. It's her sense of humor, not yours! :wub:

I am very sorry about this news. I really think you should start a thread, now that the hamster is out of the bag. Many of us have known you on the forearm for 10+ years, and are genuinely concerned and saddened by this news. We'd like to know more details and provide you any support we can. My wife is a cancer survivor. T&P's from the MD family.

• Like 1

Thanks much Mobb. Happy to hear that your wife is a survivor! I use humor when things don't look good. This doesn't look to be an early catch. Bad on me that I let it get so out of hand for so long. But it is what it is. I may start a thread or post on Edjr's board since it could use a serious bust over there, puns intended.. just post here that I started it so maybe I won't be talking to the walls like I do now over there.

Speaking of Ed, he knows. He had pm'd me something not related on the day I found out (6/2) and I lay the bomb on him there. He continued to play the game we were doing after a bit so it was all good. So I think he REALLY will owe me now if I post a thread on my journey over there if I can revive that bored in any way.

Surgeon's consultation is this Thursday when he will give me a surgery date. Washington Hospital in Fremont is the best. It's award winning and the docs et al are 4-5 star reviews. If I do decide to post a thread, it will be on Edjr's board with a fyi thread of it's there posted here.

Thanks again. I don't know any of you but cyber support is not bad either.

And, I think someone needs to start this thread anew. Much info and humor to be had yet. FBG is the serious board, this one is the funny one. Give me a funny thread to read! :)

Only curly can joke about her cancer in the funny thread where she told us she has cancer. It's her sense of humor, not yours! :wub:

I am very sorry about this news. I really think you should start a thread, now that the hamster is out of the bag. Many of us have known you on the forearm for 10+ years, and are genuinely concerned and saddened by this news. We'd like to know more details and provide you any support we can. My wife is a cancer survivor. T&P's from the MD family.

Just noticed this. My baby is a guinea pig! Poor thing though, my patience and temper which are normally low are higher now and she can sense something is wrong. Getting more :wub: from her than ever before. Pets rock!

1) I played in an old abandoned lighthouse as a kid.

2) I've never had a Hispanic girlfriend.

3) I did something stupid once that almost got me deported from China.

I think 3. I'm smelling you have some good China stories and would love to hear how it's different over there. I'm persian and have lived in Iran before and there's always good stories to tell when you live overseas in such countries!

thoughts to you curly arista. beat it!

• Like 1

thoughts to you curly arista. beat it!

Sounds like a Michael Jackson tune... :)

Sounds like a Michael Jackson tune... :)

just describing GC's reactions to the 1st post.

• Like 1

I'm going with 1. I feel like we'd have heard about 3. Also didn't your avatar used to say South Pointe? I think that is by Lake Erie.

It was a joke :dunno:

It was a joke :dunno:

I know you meant it that way. Just that maybe you made OM feel bad because she's been MIA on the boards today, and that's clearly not what I want. So I've moved past it and you're good. Let's just keep this thread moving the way it was intended to go. :)

I know you meant it that way. Just that maybe you made OM feel bad because she's been MIA on the boards today, and that's clearly not what I want. So I've moved past it and you're good. Let's just keep this thread moving the way it was intended to go. :)

All good. Wish you a speedy recovery :cheers:

• Like 1

i think you three should settle it with a 3 way tickle fight

No one ran me out out of this thread. I was a little bummed to hear about your news, Artista, and it seemed off to be making fun in light of that.

Plus, it was getting late, so I called it night. And I don't post much on Sundays.

• Like 2

In keeping with the sex theme

1- Had sex in a coffin that once was used for it's intended purpose, the dead. She told me it was a voodoo ceremony and I would have eternal wood.

2- Convinced two chubbers to have a threesome in a house being built that only had the frame, roof ,and walls up after I couldn't get a motel room as my discover card was spent. Told them it was my future house and wanted to break it in right. I was eighteen. Two nights later I was in the ER getting a tetanus shot after sitting on a roofing nail from the escapade and one of the chubbers who rocked on the sheet rock stack showed up as I was leaving the ER to get a tetanus shot of her own.

3- Got drunk one night and was Fawking my Puerto Rucan assistant manager from Home Depot. She told me I wasn't the Jack rabbit she heard I was and needed more speed. The next night I showed up with a rubber attached to a Dewalt zaw saw and made her piss herself she got so excited.

1- Had sex in a coffin that once was used for it's intended purpose, the dead. She told me it was a voodoo ceremony and I would have eternal wood.

2- Convinced two chubbers to have a threesome in a house being built that only had the frame, roof ,and walls up after I couldn't get a motel room as my discover card was spent. Told them it was my future house and wanted to break it in right. I was eighteen. Two nights later I was in the ER getting a tetanus shot after sitting on a roofing nail from the escapade and one of the chubbers who rocked on the sheet rock stack showed up as I was leaving the ER to get a tetanus shot of her own.

3- Got drunk one night and was Fawking my Puerto Rucan assistant manager from Home Depot. She told me I wasn't the Jack rabbit she heard I was and needed more speed. The next night I showed up with a rubber ###### attached to a Dewalt zaw saw and made her piss herself she got so excited.

My guess is 1,2,3 happened. You're going to have to lower your own bar.

It's one.

The lighthouse was in bad shape and boarded up but the boarding was in bad shape too and couldn't keep my brother and I out. I tried to find it online just now but don't remember where it was and didn't recognize any pictures. I'm pretty sure it was somewhere on the Canadian side of Lake Huron or maybe Lake Superior.

I've gotten in trouble in China twice for working illegally but was never threatened to be deported, they just fined the school.

so theres no story about the recent threesome with your friend and her husband? so you created a not so clever look at me thread and then let artista (thoughts and prayers btw) news keep you from completing what you wanted to tell everyone?

- every woman i've slept with has been at least part hispanic

- i once had sex with a girl while her friend slept/watched on the floor

- my friend and I eiffel towered his girlfriend

It's one.

The lighthouse was in bad shape and boarded up but the boarding was in bad shape too and couldn't keep my brother and I out. I tried to find it online just now but don't remember where it was and didn't recognize any pictures. I'm pretty sure it was somewhere on the Canadian side of Lake Huron or maybe Lake Superior.

I've gotten in trouble in China twice for working illegally but was never threatened to be deported, they just fined the school.

My guees was the phallic symbol.

so theres no story about the recent threesome with your friend and her husband? so you created a not so clever look at me thread and then let artista (thoughts and prayers btw) news keep you from completing what you wanted to tell everyone?

- every woman i've slept with has been at least part hispanic

- i once had sex with a girl while her friend slept/watched on the floor

- my friend and I eiffel towered his girlfriend

It's not a recent event... so, no... it's not a story I was itching to tell, and I'm guessing your imagining of this event is probably better than the story, anyway. I was bored, so I thought this might be a fun thread. That's all. :dunno:

I'm going with #1. You don't seem like the freaky type.

I flunked grade 3.

I sang on stage with 3 doors down.

I spent 3 months in juve as a minor.

I flunked grade 3.

I sang on stage with 3 doors down.

I spent 3 months in juve as a minor.

# 3

I'm going to deduce that since you used a 3 in all of them, you were subconsciously telling us the answer.

3- Got drunk one night and was Fawking my Puerto Rucan assistant manager from Home Depot. She told me I wasn't the Jack rabbit she heard I was and needed more speed. The next night I showed up with a rubber ###### attached to a Dewalt zaw saw and made her piss herself she got so excited.

Knowing you I can see all 3 however knowing where you live I'll say #1 is true

It's not a recent event... so, no... it's not a story I was itching to tell, and I'm guessing your imagining of this event is probably better than the story, anyway. I was bored, so I thought this might be a fun thread. That's all. :dunno:

I'm going with #1. You don't seem like the freaky type.

i wasnt imagining anything i was waiting for juicy details....

and #1 is incorrect. Maybe 75% have been at least part hispanic

you misspelled Laid :dunno:

...to.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies...

List 3 things- 2 lies and 1 truth. Go!

I once had a 3-some with 2 guys

I once had a 3-some with a friend and her husband

I once slept with 2 guys in one night

- I won't stick it in your ass

- I will warn you before I cvm in your mouth

- Don't worry about getting pregnant, I have had a vasectomy

I once met Mike FF Today in a bar purely by accident.

I had a threesome with my boss and her secretary after the company Christmas party.

I got so wasted once I took a cab home,to the wrong address.

I had a threesome with my boss and her secretary after the company Christmas party.

I'm going with 3. Can definitely see doing that.

I feel like we've heard #1, so I'm going with that. :cheers:

What is Mike FFToday like? How tall? Fat or skinny? Nerdy or athletic? Pitcher or catcher?

TIA

What is Mike FFToday like? How tall? Fat or skinny? Nerdy or athletic? Pitcher or catcher?

TIA

Was he wearing a tshirt?