Sign in to follow this  
Prof Poopcicle

Gronk Cleared

This is good news for people who know what they're doing. Tom Brady's stock just went up....I'll let the sheep take him. No way Gronk can stay upright for more than 10 umm 9 ehh 8 games.

But if he does.... ooops!

Despite what I posted a month ago, I'm starting to fall in love with this guy again. Especially if he can be had in round 7 or later. It's hard to let go sometimes.

Despite what I posted a month ago, I'm starting to fall in love with this guy again. Especially if he can be had in round 7 or later. It's hard to let go sometimes.

i can't imagine a league where you're getting him in the 7th.... even in a 4 teamer.

i can't imagine a league where you're getting him in the 7th.... even in a 4 teamer.

Really?? Not even a 4 teamer?? Well I guess I'll stand firmly by my original post then.

Peyton Manning

Reggie Bush

Toby Gerhart

Jordy Nelson

Roddy White

Golden Tate - Flex

Gronk

Gostkowski

Seattle

Matt Ryan

Tavon Austin

Cecil Shorts

Danny Woodhead

Khiry Robinson

I can play the wire to shore up some RBs but not bad going all-in on Manning/Gronk/Seattle/Gostkowski

I can live with this and play the wire though I know that is a risky way to go with the top 3 pics.

I know it is definitely a swing for the fences...we'll see what happens

Yeah round 7 in a work league is awesome, but he isnt going that late, which is thw entire problem.

What if the pats just bring him in sparingly throughout the season to keep him fresh for the playoffs? They do not need gronk in the regular season for a single down. They do, however, need him in the playoffs. I would not risk injury by giving him significant snaps in a regular season where they are a near lock to make the playoffs in that terrible division.

I guess I should clarify that I was talking about Tom Brady in post #41, not Gronk, who yes, will be going far too early for me to consider and won't be on any of my teams.

I've completed 3 drafts, Brady has gone in round 5 twice and round 6, both 12 teamers. I have one more draft to go and have a feeling there's a possibility he can be had a bit later than normal.

I guess I should clarify that I was talking about Tom Brady in post #41, not Gronk, who yes, will be going far too early for me to consider and won't be on any of my teams.

I've completed 3 drafts, Brady has gone in round 5 twice and round 6, both 12 teamers. I have one more draft to go and have a feeling there's a possibility he can be had a bit later than normal.

my bad, i thought you were talking about Gronk. You mentioned both in the post you quoted and its a gronk thread. Brady can be had in the 7th.

I'm starting to fall in love with Brady this year as I see him as being undervalued. The guy threw 25 TDs last year, no way he gets less than that with a full season of Gronk.

I'm starting to fall in love with Brady this year as I see him as being undervalued. The guy threw 25 TDs last year, no way he gets less than that with a full season of Gronk.

Steelers fan falling in LOVE with Brady? :nono: :rolleyes: :lol: :wacko: