Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Mizzou president resigns

Yeah, imagine getting upset because you got harassed about your skin color and the school wouldn't do anything to correct the problem. Stupid people. They should just sit their and take it and understand that they are the inferior race.

Yeah, it was so poetic watching the blonde WASP take out her racial frustrations on the Asian guy. :thumbsup:

They tossed out the guy that refused to meet with them, had his driver push them out of the way with his car, and generally ignored them until the football team got involved.

Exactly. He changed his tune after the football team was going to cost the school a lot of money and the school was getting bad publicity. He even admits that he should have been more proactive.

7 minute mark has Presidents car...

Love the "do not engage!" Command, meanwhile let's lock arms in front of his car and yell crap on a microphone. They're lucky he didn't go all suge knight on them.

Watching those video's I wanted to understand what exactly they were protesting about. What events led up to this as they seemed really passionate. The Washington Post gave us a rundown here:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QqQIwAGoVChMI3_Gq5KCGyQIVAVEmCh2PIQ-q&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fnews%2Fgrade-point%2Fwp%2F2015%2F11%2F09%2Fthe-incidents-that-led-to-the-university-of-missouri-presidents-resignation%2F&usg=AFQjCNGPBkLmGeGNgPNIawDdrhBbvaxfFQ

My questions are:

1. The guy that drew the swastika in charcoal was sought after, caught and punished. What else do they want from the school?

2. So on two occasions the past year a drunk white guy used a racial slur. Is that a good thing? Of course not, but shouldn't the white dude be called out (see #1 above).

But the kicker for me is this:

Mandatory diversity training announced: Oct. 8

The university said that all incoming freshman will have to receive online diversity training. The move was welcomed by some students. But activists were more skeptical, calling the move a “knee-jerk” reaction to improve the school’s image.

So the school (i.e. President) did listen a month ago and announced the following above. This seems like a good start. No?

After reading the bolded above and watching them bully the Asian photographer its clear this group is drunk with power and are doing the exact things they are supposedly concerned about.

Love the "do not engage!" Command, meanwhile let's lock arms in front of his car and yell crap on a microphone. They're lucky he didn't go all suge knight on them.

Suge wasn't driving a sweet Chevelle SS.

MU had just announced the kickoff of a $1.3B Capital Campaign in the last couple weeks, :o

Yeah, imagine getting upset because you got harassed about your skin color and the school wouldn't do anything to correct the problem. Stupid people. They should just sit their and take it and understand that they are the inferior race.

You mean like giving preference to other applicants based on race? Yeah, that would certainly suck I guess

The school found the dude that drew the swastika and charged him with a crime. He got punished by the law. They did do something.

The school, over a month ago, announced they would include mandatory "Diversity Training" to every incoming freshman. That is doing something.

What exactly do you want the President to do? It appears he was starting and trying to offer more Diversity education and also punishing those responsible if they could be identified.

The school found the dude that drew the swastika and charged him with a crime. He got punished by the law. They did do something.

The school, over a month ago, announced they would include mandatory "Diversity Training" to every incoming freshman. That is doing something.

What exactly do you want the President to do? It appears he was starting and trying to offer more Diversity education and also punishing those responsible if they could be identified.

They wanted the president to admit his white privilege. Anything less than that was unacceptable.

There was more than one swastika. They didn't get the crap guy. Their diversity training was just going to be an online thing the students were to fill out. The President didn't do anything until the protestors called for his firing. The president had lost control at that point. the Board went ahead and implemented some changes with the ouster of the President:

As the two resignations were announced, the Board of Curators unveiled a slate of new initiatives to address racial tensions on campus, including hiring a diversity, inclusion and equity officer for the entire University of Missouri system. The university will also provide additional support to students, faculty and staff members who experience discrimination; create a task force to create plans for improving diversity and inclusion; and require diversity and inclusion training for all faculty, staff members and incoming students.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/us/university-of-missouri-system-president-resigns.html?_r=0

Sounds like they got some action from a peaceful protest. I don't see what the problem is.

The activists defended their actions, saying on Twitter that "it's typically white media who don't understand the importance of respecting black spaces."

What the fock are "black spaces"?

They wanted the president to admit his white privilege. Anything less than that was unacceptable.

I love those demands;

1. We demand the President Tim Wolfe admit to all this sh!t.

2. We demand that Tim Wolfe be fired.

:doh:

Detroit, Baltimore, Birmingham, Memphis, New Orleans, Flint...

:doh:

Regular Shangri-las one and all.

Mizzou president resigns

He's a puzzy for enabling these panzyass social terrorists.

Home of the megabowl.

What the fock are "black spaces"?

Cell Block D

Welfare Office

Street Corner

Recording Studio

Jenny Craig parking lots

Cell Block D

Welfare Office

Street Corner

Recording Studio

Jenny Craig parking lots

We traded all that cool for Minnesota?

I vote for a redraft

We traded all that cool ###### for Minnesota?

I vote for a redraft

Who traded what?

Coleman Young became mayor when I was two so Detroit has been a sh1thole for as long as I can remember but Flint's decline is more recent and more tragic. It use to be a really good place to live until they shut down the factory so its not like the people there voted for an Al Sharpton clone to drive it into the ground like Detroit voters did.

Apparently. And they've also apparently realized, belatedly, that they're hypocritical focking morons.

https://twitter.com/csalonikas/status/664130184275062785

The hunger striker is eating again and I think the football team is going to play. i think the other protesters are just bandwagon protesters trying to celebrate a victory they didn't have a part in.

What do these cities have in common? Oh yea..they are all shittholes.

I went on a hunger strike, and then temptation took over and I had a dairy Queen malt

The Rosa Parks moment was orchestrated, and there was nothing wrong with it. She was a good, decent woman, and they brought attention to how she was treated and it resonated. But these new, I hesitate to call them civil rights advocates, let's say attention seekers, have no clue how to get public support. They pick the absolute worst people to get behind. Michael Brown and Eric Garner are not the type of people that I'm going to have any sympathy for. The guy who got shot in the back in South Carolina was a true victim, and if they had concentrated on that injustice, maybe more people would pay attention and care about their issues. They make it easy to be dismissive of them.

I went on a hunger strike, and then temptation took over and I had a dairy Queen malt

Oh those ARE good..... :thumbsup:

I'm on a hunger strike until lunchtime unless someone brings donuts.

• Like 1

Take the source with a grain of salt, but:

http://louderwithcrowder.com/oppressed-mizzou-hunger-strike-student-is-actually-hilariously-wealthy/

Johnathan Butler is a member of a prominent Omaha family. The newspaper says Butler’s father is Eric L. Butler, executive vice president for sales and marketing for the Union Pacific Railroad. His 2014 compensation was $8.4 million, according to regulatory filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Student Body President admits to lying about KKK...

The bullshix on all these events are fabricated to forge chaos and perceived social justice. :thumbsdown:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/11/11/mizzou-student-body-president-admits-to-spreading-false-rumor-kkk-was-on-campus-272739

No kidding that's a lie, I didn't see that before. National guard isn't going to come for a report of KKK. That's not what they do

• Like 1

Someone lied about being racially targeted? say it isn't so, how can we continue to take everything they say at face value?

Today I cannot decifer the level of sarcasm :dunno:

All I know is that the left especially Obama & Co. have riled up these twits to believing their own bullshix, in turn ruining life on Earth.

Today I cannot decifer the level of sarcasm :dunno:

All I know is that the left especially Obama & Co. have riled up these twits to believing their own bullshix, in turn ruining life on Earth.

Aside from online fake outrage, how has your life been ruined?

Aside from online fake outrage, how has your life been ruined?

they're quickly chipping away at our Constitutional rights.....as well as lowering the quality of life in America.

thought you should know