Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Group of 16 black people walk out on $400+ restaurant bill.

Spending 2+ decades in Atlanta exposed me to plenty, thanks.

Touche'

Spending 2+ decades in Atlanta exposed me to plenty, thanks.

Just wondering, were you a server during your 2+ decades in Atlanta, such that you have relevant experience for this topic? I admittedly don't, so I'm wondering if we are similar. :cheers:

Just wondering, were you a server during your 2+ decades in Atlanta, such that you have relevant experience for this topic? I admittedly don't, so I'm wondering if we are similar. :cheers:

Yes.

Yes.

So in your 2+ decades of serving in Atlanta in between doctor stints, you saw no difference in tipping patterns? That's a lot of serving data, so I'll take it quite seriously. :cheers:

So in your 2+ decades of serving in Atlanta in between doctor stints, you saw no difference in tipping patterns? That's a lot of serving data, so I'll take it quite seriously. :cheers:

It wasn't between doctor "stints", dipsh!t. And I wasn't a server the whole time; only a couple summers. But I certainly interacted with plenty of AA, and no, I never noticed a difference in tipping.

You gotta love it. Everyone, including black people, know they don't tip. Not Pen though. So, what country club did you work at? Or high end restaurant?

It wasn't between doctor "stints", dipsh!t. And I wasn't a server the whole time; only a couple summers. But I certainly interacted with plenty of AA, and no, I never noticed a difference in tipping.

Dipsh1t... pretty sure I never insulted you like that, yet I'm objectively open to discussion. So you feel that you have enough serving experience such that you see no difference in tipping, I can't argue against your experience. Just for grins, in what restaurant(s) did you serve?

You gotta love it. Everyone, including black people, know they don't tip. Not Pen though. So, what country club did you work at? Or high end restaurant?

Augusta. duh!

Dipsh1t... pretty sure I never insulted you like that, yet I'm objectively open to discussion. So you feel that you have enough serving experience such that you see no difference in tipping, I can't argue against your experience. Just for grins, in what restaurant(s) did you serve?

Your tone is insulting, doctor "stint", etc. And you're smart enough to realize it. Plus, you make the ridiculous leap that I was serving the entire time in Atlanta. My point was I've interacted with Blacks, despite HT suggesting otherwise.

It was a Marriott hotel restaurant, outside the city...not high end at all, with plenty of AA patrons.

Your tone is insulting, doctor "stint", etc. And you're smart enough to realize it. Plus, you make the ridiculous leap that I was serving the entire time in Atlanta. My point was I've interacted with Blacks, despite HT suggesting otherwise.

It was a Marriott hotel restaurant, outside the city...not high end at all, with plenty of AA patrons.

Pardon me but this seems carefully worded; you did what at what Marriott? Whatever, your position is that you saw no difference in tips despite extensive serving experience at said Marriortt, correct? :dunno:

Hes always the special exception in any situation.

I agree that AA have a distinctive (unpleasant) scent. But until I moved to Hawaii, I didn't realize realizes Whites do as well. Locals call it Haole smell, as comparatively people of Asian ancestry generally sweat (and smell) very little.

Man, my school has no air conditioning. We are in south china, so the climate is very similar to Florida. We are still in school until early July.

I walk around like a disgusting swamp monster. Shirt is soaked. Swamp ass. By the end of the day, dont smell real good.

All the chinks arent even sweaty at all. They won that generic lottery for sure. Although Id just as soon keep my extra foot of height and extra 6 inches of cack, and the blue round eyes.

At Cracker Barrel when I was a server, we called them Canadians. Like youd tell the hostess, b!tch, quit sitting all the Canadians in my section, I gotta make rent by Tuesday.

When I managed the Waffle House, you get complaints from time to time. 90% of the time, they would complain, I would apologize, remake their order myself, and comp the check. No problem.

Ten percent of the time, they would rant and rave and call corporate office. Almost every single one of those was a black female. Fortunately, corporate knows this, so they dont get too bent out of shape over calls from Shonekwa.

Pardon me but this seems carefully worded; you did what at what Marriott? Whatever, your position is that you saw no difference in tips despite extensive serving experience at said Marriortt, correct? :dunno:

I was a waiter. Did not notice a difference in tipping, nor have I when eating with AA friends.

At Cracker Barrel when I was a server, we called them Canadians. Like youd tell the hostess, b!tch, quit sitting all the Canadians in my section, I gotta make rent by Tuesday.

When I managed the Waffle House, you get complaints from time to time. 90% of the time, they would complain, I would apologize, remake their order myself, and comp the check. No problem.

Ten percent of the time, they would rant and rave and call corporate office. Almost every single one of those was a black female. Fortunately, corporate knows this, so they dont get too bent out of shape over calls from Shonekwa.

Black females, by and large, are nuts. Start with the daddy issues, then the hair, plus the gigantic ass. It wears on them.

Hes always the special exception in any situation.

The only other situation where my experience is different than the majority involves drinking. But I’ve already acknowledged research documenting differences in tipping based on raced, so I don’t know why you guys are insisting my personal experience is BS? :dunno:

Man, my school has no air conditioning. We are in south china, so the climate is very similar to Florida. We are still in school until early July.

I walk around like a disgusting swamp monster. Shirt is soaked. Swamp ass. By the end of the day, dont smell real good.

All the chinks arent even sweaty at all. They won that generic lottery for sure. Although Id just as soon keep my extra foot of height and extra 6 inches of cack, and the blue round eyes.

Asian women have won the lottery - naturally petite and youthful, with little excess body hair. Short stature and small cacks ain’t winning the dudes any awards, no matter how little they sweat.

Asian women have won the lottery - naturally petite and youthful, with little excess body hair. Short stature and small cacks aint winning the dudes any awards, no matter how little they sweat.

The cack thing is largely irrelevant in Asia anyway. More so even than in the West by far, the only thing that matters is the size of your bank balance. They hardly Fock their wives anyway. Thats what wh0res are for.

The cack thing is largely irrelevant in Asia anyway. More so even than in the West by far, the only thing that matters is the size of your bank balance. They hardly Fock their wives anyway. Thats what wh0res are for.

Yeah I’ve heard that. Funny thing in my group, the women are often the bread winners, with several stay at home dads. Granted, these are high achieving Asian American women.

Yeah Ive heard that. Funny thing in my group, the women are often the bread winners, with several stay at home dads. Granted, these are high achieving Asian American women.

My bread and butter in my single china days was curious college chicks that wanted to be treated nice and have a little fun. Easy pulls.

My roommate was Chinese Malaysian. His turf was milfs. So many chicks in their late 20s early 30s that had been banged by their husband two or three times, knocked up, and never touched again. Husband would often move out and get a girlfriend. He cleaned up on those.

How many stars on your apron

• Like 1

I agree that AA have a distinctive (unpleasant) scent. But until I moved to Hawaii, I didn't realize realizes Whites do as well. Locals call it Haole smell, as comparatively people of Asian ancestry generally sweat (and smell) very little.

I think your comment could b construed as extremely racist. Do you agree?

Canadian's is jail slang for da blacks.

I think your comment could b construed as extremely racist. Do you agree?

Extremely racist? No.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I've noticed some AAs have a distinctive smell, and so do Whites, apparently. There is likely a physiologic basis for this, but I'm not discriminating because of it or implying inferiority based on the scent.

Extremely racist? No.

I've noticed some AAs have a distinctive smell, and so do Whites, apparently. There is likely a physiologic basis for this, but I'm not discriminating because of it or implying inferiority based on the scent.

Do blacks have a physiological basis for their jumping and running abilities? I've heard that is a bad thing to say.

• Like 1

i am just thinking to myself.... $420 for 16 people is pretty darn good.

It was at taco bell.

I don't know.

You don't know blacks have a physiological reason to stink either but It didn't stop you from forming an opinion. I'll take your opinion on my question above please. Do you think there is a physiological reason blacks can run and jump better than other races?

• Like 1

I heard fairly recently that a full 60% of Japanese adult males are virgins. Between the cost of the Dowry, the ridiculous hours they put in, and general overall fuckery when it comes to comic books and video games, guys just aren't after it. it must be a tough life for a woman in Japan.

Honestly, if things keep going the way they are here, I can see more and more of that happening.

Gonna get to the point that our dicks are vestigial organs.

You don't know blacks have a physiological reason to stink either but It didn't stop you from forming an opinion. I'll take your opinion on my question above please. Do you think there is a physiological reason blacks can run and jump better than other races?

I do know differences in sweat gland density and distribution, with AA>whites>Asians.

Not sure about what type of running you mean, but blacks have a greater likelihood of some genes which predict muscle power, which should help sprinting and jumping. An article on some of the differences: http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2008/12/white_men_cant_jump.html

Final question. Is smell and athletic ability the only 2 areas there may be a physiological difference?

https://www.amren.com/news/2008/02/race_and_physic_1/

I do know differences in sweat gland density and distribution, with AA>whites>Asians.

Not sure about what type of running you mean, but blacks have a greater likelihood of some genes which predict muscle power, which should help sprinting and jumping. An article on some of the differences: http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2008/12/white_men_cant_jump.html

And the question above?

Westerners in general, Americans in particular, tend to stink as far as Asians are concerned.

Much like we think Western Asians stink because they eat so much curry. Americans tend to stink because we eat so much red meat.

As far as the Negroloids go, I think they always smell like baby powder. Which is really disgusting smell on anything other than a baby.

Some people tell me it's because their hair care products. Others tell me it's because they've got such a thing for lotions. Either way, I find it cloying as all hell.

Shoniqua dont live here no mo

Last night at Chilis, there were 2 black chicks behind us driving the white waitress insane. I really feel like they were purposely pushing this waitress around like a slave.

This is some of what I overheard?

Do we get free refills?

How many wings do I get with the bone-in kind?

How many with the boneless?

Ok, but are they small or big?

Does it come with fries?

Is there a wings meal that comes with fries?

Do you have free bread and butter?

What about crackers?

Is salad extra?

What all does the ribs meal come with?

Is a drink included with the ribs meal?

Can I get some more pop? X 10

Can you bring me some napkins?

Can I get extra honey mustard sauce?

Can you turn the a/c down?

Do these games cost extra?

No focking way they left a tip.

Last night at Chilis, there were 2 black chicks behind us driving the white waitress insane. I really feel like they were purposely pushing this waitress around like a slave.

This is some of what I overheard?

Do we get free refills?

How many wings do I get with the bone-in kind?

How many with the boneless?

Ok, but are they small or big?

Does it come with fries?

Is there a wings meal that comes with fries?

Do you have free bread and butter?

What about crackers?

Is salad extra?

What all does the ribs meal come with?

Is a drink included with the ribs meal?

Can I get some more pop? X 10

Can you bring me some napkins?

Can I get extra honey mustard sauce?

Can you turn the a/c down?

Do these games cost extra?

No focking way they left a tip.

Would've been funny if you turned around and told them to stfu.

Would've been funny if you turned around and told them to stfu.

I was having too much fun laughing at them. I wanted to stick around longer to see/hear what else would happen, but my wife was on the pms and wanted to leave.

Over the years, what I've been told by server friends - a table of AA women is the kiss of death, absolute worst tipping group around........... That being said, bad tippers are bad tippers - they come in all colors and all demographics.

My pop, Gawd love him, is a HORRIBLE tipper - it's flat out embarrassing... Whenever he pays I always try and slip them a little something extra... I'm actually shocked he's never noticed that I'm always the last to leave the table, I guess he figures I'm just slow to get up. :dunno:

How many stars on your apron

We called them Cheese. Oh great. I get the cheese again. You must hate me martha.