Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

When I was younger, I used to......

When should we tell little Wiff that Santa's not real?

I don't know. I mean, you'd think by 16 he would have already figured it out...

😃Like I said..

Broke my left arm jumping off a porch....2 weeks after I got my cast off...broke my other arm falling out of a tree. So i had a casted arm and a weak shriveled noodle arm for the summer...

I have two noticeable scars near the corner of each of my eyes. When I was 4, I was running around the yard with the other kids, tripped and fell into the corner of these metal boxes that housed the trash cans. Cut the corner near my right eye and had to get like 6 stitches.

My parents figured that box should be moved because it was dangerous, so they put it away from where we played. About 2 months later, after the stitches are out, I am running around in the yard and I trip and fall hitting near the corner of my left eye. That isn't even half of the times that I got stitches.

When I was five I was being taught how to jump off the diving board at summer camp. The camp counselors in the pool were more interested in kissing than catching me so I jumped off to the side. Had to twenty get stitches under my chin after I cracked it on the side of the pool.

When I was five I was being taught how to jump off the diving board at summer camp. The camp counselors in the pool were more interested in kissing than catching me so I jumped off to the side. Had to twenty get stitches under my chin after I cracked it on the side of the pool.

That blows. I tried diving in HS on the swim/diving team. Yeah that shlt is scary. I ended up puncturing my ear drum

I jumped off my couch in the basement onto some wood paneling. Did not see the nail. It went right through my foot. Had to miss the fair cause I was in the hospital.

Me and my buddies raced back yard fences when we were ten. The houses in our neighborhood ran north/south and there were twenty houses on each side of the block. Most houses lots were 60 ft wide and had 6 ft wooden fences separating each house. Half had dogs and we'd do it at dinner time while families were having dinner. Got bitten a few times and waved at a few families sitting down having dinner looking out the window saying WTF! Good times.

• Like 1