Sign in to follow this  
MikeK

The biggest flex decision of my fantasy life - please weigh in!

Flex decisions...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who gives me the best chance to win in my flex this week?

• RB - Dalvin Cook (facing a Seahawks rush D that allows 5.1/ypc & 116.8/ypg)
    • RB - Justin Jackson (facing a Bengals D that ranks last in the league in rushing yards allowed per game)
    • RB - Spencer Ware (facing a Ravens D that ranks third in rushing yards allowed per game).
    • WR - Chris Godwin (facing a Saints D that's allowing 279.3 passing ypg)
    • WR - Dante Pettis (facing a Denver D that will be without Chris Harris, their best CB).

After playing Fournette and the Jags D on Thursday, I need all of the help I can get against a team who has both Brees and Gurley...

My starters who are locked in include Cam at QB, Cooks, JuJu and Diggs at WR, Chubb as my other RB, and Tucker at K.

Please vote on which of the above four players deserve my flex spot. Feel free to comment with why you selected them. Thanks and feel free to leave your link here so I can help you too. Good luck, all!

Minn best chance of winning the game is thru Cook. He looked explosive last week.

Yeah, I'm hoping the MIN O-line can create some great holes for him to do his thing. He's insanely fast when he's got room to move. I'm leaning Cook too but am open to someone like Jackson too with such an optimal match-up and he'll probably get plenty of touches too. Ugh!

I like D Cook here, mainly because you know what youll get with him. Theres just too many unknowns w/J Jackson and his snap count that I just dont like that this late in the season.

Check mine, please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=483296

Godwin

I'll 2nd that. Mainly because I had to choose between him & Adam Humphries & chose the latter. So Murphy's Law (relating to fantasy FB) says Godwin will go off :)

I ended up plugging in Cook and thankfully I've already won (my opponent's team flopped big time this week). So we'll see how Cook does, but no pressure! Glad I didn't use Godwin or Jackson, Ware actually had a pretty decent game though!

Good decision going with Cook. Not starting Ware vs a tough Ravens front good move.

Good luck in the semis !

Good decision going with Cook. Not starting Ware vs a tough Ravens front good move.

Good luck in the semis !

Thanks! My opponent has Tyreek Hill so I'm hoping his heel issue hampers his play...should be interesting to see if the abrupt coaching change in MIN today positively affects Cook and Diggs (who I also own).