Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Evergreen College

http://kgmi.com/news/007700-evergreen-state-college-apologizes-for-protesting-sumas-farm/

OLYMPIA, Wash. — Evergreen State College’s President apologized for using taxpayer-funded resources to transport students to a Sumas berry farm for a protest in 2017.

Farm advocacy group Save Family Farming filed a complaint with the college in April after they say photos and videos showed college vehicles at the farm during protests over the death of a seasonal farm worker

Most of us have likely never heard of it. In short, its a sh!pile of a school that encourages racism.

After they screamed down a professor who dared to teach is class on campus during some arbitrary "no whites day" their enrollment plummeted and staff were let go etc....buildings planned to be built were stopped....other stuff, basically everything that SHOULD happen to a racist organization.

Now they are using state funds to bolster protests, classy to the end they are....

Minorities start protesting lack of diversity at a college that admits 97% of applicants. :lol:

Despite admitting 97%, college is still underenrolled, because no one wants to go to a whackjob college, so they raise student fees.

Do the math.

I've listened to a few interviews with Brett Weinstein (The Professor at Evergreen). He is a very interesting guy.

I suggest finding his interviews on the Joe Rogan podcast. I think there are three. One with just Rogan, another with that Jordan Peterson guy, and another with his wife where he mostly discusses evolutionary biology.

He's a far left liberal, but I think even conservatives will enjoy his interviews.

I've listened to a few interviews with Brett Weinstein (The Professor at Evergreen). He is a very interesting guy.

I suggest finding his interviews on the Joe Rogan podcast. I think there are three. One with just Rogan, another with that Jordan Peterson guy, and another with his wife where he mostly discusses evolutionary biology.

He's a far left liberal, but I think even conservatives will enjoy his interviews.

I heard the one with Jordan Peterson, man that was good. I'll dig it up hold on.

These things are 3 hours but here's the best part.

The full thing

Isn't it interesting how quickly the left will eat their own?

Those that send their kids to college these days need to be more involved with the process. Why spend that kind of dough when they're going to assimilate your kids into the Sky Screaming Left? :wacko:

• Like 1

Those that send their kids to college these days need to be more involved with the process. Why spend that kind of dough when they're going to assimilate your kids into the Sky Screaming Left? :wacko:

Exactly. The nice thing about Evergreen is that in their mission statement they actually call out that they are focused on social justice, so if you are spending money to actually educate your child you know to avoid it. Not many schools actually confess.

Further, if I am a tax payer and some of my taxes pay for a state school that does this, the school leadership can go f00ck themselves.....seriously......NO you may not pass along fabrication and spin as something akin to "education" using MY tax money, no way

• Like 1

Further, if I am a tax payer and some of my taxes pay for a state school that does this, the school leadership can go f00ck themselves.....seriously......NO you may not pass along fabrication and spin as something akin to "education" using MY tax money, no way

Imagine being an alumni of Evergreen, your diploma is now worthless. Who in their right mind wants to roll the dice on anyone with Evergreen on their resume? I wouldn't mind hiring somebody to teach English without any degree at all, but if somebody were from Evergreen... whoh man... this job is filled.

Imagine being an alumni of Evergreen, your diploma is now worthless. Who in their right mind wants to roll the dice on anyone with Evergreen on their resume? I wouldn't mind hiring somebody to teach English without any degree at all, but if somebody were from Evergreen... whoh man... this job is filled.

Agree completely.

There are millions of Starbucks out there. I am serious. These "counterculture" (in quotes because they are the biggest capitalists out there) corporations need Evergreen grads to perpetuate their facade. And of course liberal thinktanks and non-profits. No real jobs, of course, but these people were never destined for one.

LMFAO, down to 300 enrolled freshmen, die you POS school.....DIE

Student to the Schools President " We are here on our own time protesting you, so you need to contact all of our professors and let them know we wont be doing any of our assignments but we still expect to not be penalized".

Hay there little student, go fock yourself.....

Student to the Schools President " We are here on our own time protesting you, so you need to contact all of our professors and let them know we wont be doing any of our assignments but we still expect to not be penalized".

:lol:

I wonder how low your SAT scores need to be to be allowed into this college? If you test above an 810, Admission denied..

I wonder how low your SAT scores need to be to be allowed into this college? If you test above an 810, Admission denied..

It sounded like they have a major in Ebonics. :o

That's Affirmative Action right there. You can just tell by the way they talk they aren't even smart enough to get into a local small town community college. The private high school down the street from my house would outscore the seniors at Evergreen on ANY test/skill etc..there is no one more entitled than a black university student these days. That's what happens when you give people something they don't deserve and didn't work to be there.

Sadly some of taxes end up there since it's a state run school. :mad:

They don't even have grades there. Reminds me of Arrested Development when Lindsay talks about the progressive school that they sent Maeby to. They didn't give grades either and they were so proud that she scored a crocodile on her spelling test.

Are college students so absolutely stupid now that they don't know what skills the market is looking for? And who knows why the parents dish out money for this stupidity.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Are college students so absolutely stupid now that they don't know what skills the market is looking for? And who knows why the parents dish out money for this stupidity.

Evergreen is a particularly notoriously toxic woke school that set off the earliest alarm bells of what is going on around many campuses. The liberals have long run college campuses have been proving to be utterly spineless and with no known immunological defense against woke attacks from the far left. Many's first instinct is to just capitulate.

It seems though that Evergreen's inability to find a president indicates some liberals are finally being dragged kicking and screaming to seeing reality. Hopefully this is a sign of a turning point. 

21 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Evergreen is a particularly notoriously toxic woke school that set off the earliest alarm bells of what is going on around many campuses. The liberals have long run college campuses have been proving to be utterly spineless and with no known immunological defense against woke attacks from the far left. Many's first instinct is to just capitulate.

It seems though that Evergreen's inability to find a president indicates some liberals are finally being dragged kicking and screaming to seeing reality. Hopefully this is a sign of a turning point. 

Well, I hope those bltchy little focks in that 2018 video are enjoying their call center jobs at the local utility these days. Says a lot for parenting.

What’s the racist angle? They were protesting some farm.

• Sad 1