Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Kamala Harris for President

This has all been debunked repeatedly and years ago, so you are either ignorant or willfully lying, which is it?

Which part; that PP sold organs/bodies or the raid?

This has all been debunked repeatedly and years ago, so you are either ignorant or willfully lying, which is it?

Debunked is another term for scheming lying democratic supporter. In other words, Leftist. Gee, let's get us some Snopes to define life in America. What's your next source? MDC?

And why don't you approach it all?

I agree. Just look at the FBG refugees here at the GC. They are all by far the worst posters on this site.

Not with you and your girl Honcho here. You guys win and it's not even close.

Also, how long have you owned this forum? When did Mike sell it to you?

Not with you and your girl Honcho here. You guys win and it's not even close.

Also, how long have you owned this forum? When did Mike sell it to you?

Ironically it is MDC that says those are the worst posters on this site. There are like 4-5 guys here that feel they own the forum, and yet, they are all just living in a world that is all a mirage to them. They log in and think because they have spent 15 years bitching about life 24x7 on a this website, that they own the world they live in. It's actually sad and very pathetic. Watch them speak down to people who post that don't spend every minute of their lives here.

Ironically it is MDC that says those are the worst posters on this site. There are like 4-5 guys here that feel they own the forum, and yet, they are all just living in a world that is all a mirage to them. They log in and think because they have spent 15 years bitching about life 24x7 on a this website, that they own the world they live in. It's actually sad and very pathetic. Watch them speak down to people who post that don't spend every minute of their lives here.

You got permanently banned for dropping racial slurs within weeks of joining.

• Like 1

Not only do they think they own it, they feel that new members should have never posted ANYWHERE on the internet before coming here and should not have been part of any other forum. It's a weird hangup to have and I'm not sure why it bothers them in the first place. It's like TDS, except worse.

• Like 1

Not only do they think they own it, they feel that new members should have never posted ANYWHERE on the internet before coming here and should not have been part of any other forum. It's a weird hangup to have and I'm not sure why it bothers them in the first place. It's like TDS, except worse.

This is definitely true.

Looks like we're in for another turd sniffing contest in 2020.

I will not support trump.

But I'll be damned if I support any of these Democrat clowns either.

Looks like we're in for another turd sniffing contest in 2020.

I will not support trump.

But I'll be damned if I support any of these Democrat clowns either.

Why the fock do you care? You have said you're never moving back here.

Exactly. Shiit, they have it On video. 😁

Guess these freaks have to cling to whatever supports their twisted views. - Like pedopizza. 😅

Exactly. Shiit, they have it On video. 😁

Guess these freaks have to cling to whatever supports their twisted views. - Like pedopizza. 😅

Freaking alias. This guy will post any crap under the name of 'wiff' but won't own up to it under his real name. "I'm not a fan of cowards."

the funny, pathetic thing is the way you guys run 2 and cling 2 and group together like a squad of Olsen twins. You literally don't see one of you post without five more providing back rubs, handjobs and moral support. "You get em shiny,! Yay!" "Ooh! Burn!"

Jesus, I've seen more independent sorority sisters.

You'd think FBG and FFT were the only two spots on Earth. Heaven forbid one of you guys strike out on your own and find new territory.

It's like a pathetic regular at a bar who can't go to a new bar unless five or six of his other pathetic lonely bar buddies go to that new bar with him. God forbid he makes a new friend at a new bar.

God, talk about needing a safe space. LOL 😁

• Like 1

the funny, pathetic thing is the way you guys run 2 and clean 2 and group together like a squad of Olsen twins. You literally don't see one of you post without five more providing back rubs, handjobs and moral support. "You get em shiny,! Yay!" "Ooh! Burn!"

You'd think FBG and FFT were the only two spots on Earth. Heaven forbid one of you guys strike out on your own and find new territory.

It's like a pathetic regular at a bar who can't go to a new bar unless five or six of his other pathetic lonely bar buddies go to that new bar with him. God forbid he makes a new friend at a new bar.

God, talk about needing a safe space. LOL 😁

Is 'wiff' your maiden name or are you just being a coward?

And no, I didn't read that essay you just wrote in what I'm guessing is some form of wiffle alias senseless cut down.

Is 'wiff' your maiden name or are you just being a coward?

And no, I didn't read that essay you just wrote in what I'm guessing is some form of wiffle alias senseless cut down.

What do ya think wiff? Are you operating under an alias you "coward"? Or not?

the funny, pathetic thing is the way you guys run 2 and cling 2 and group together like a squad of Olsen twins. You literally don't see one of you post without five more providing back rubs, handjobs and moral support. "You get em shiny,! Yay!" "Ooh! Burn!"

God, talk about needing a safe space. LOL

Talk about being tone deaf. Jesus, MDC and Honcho are constantly running to your aid and sucking yur c@ck . :lol:

What's preventing you from leaving? Seriously? Do you own these forums? Or do you just THINK you own the forums? If the internet is so big and wide, then leave for better pastures. Take your own advice, hypocrite.

Anyways, thanks for validating my earlier post! :thumbsup:

Talk about being tone deaf. Jesus, MDC and Honcho are constantly running to your aid and sucking your c@ck . :lol:

What's preventing you from leaving? Do you own these forums? Or do you think you own the forums?

Anyways, thanks for validating my earlier post!

Can't tell you how many times I got the "...and who the hell are you to question me..." act from some on this site.

I also love when wiff and mdc whine about aliases. Classic stuff.

Wiff calls anyone with an alias a "coward". But he labels himself 'wiff'. Hahahaa.

Can't tell you how many times I got the "...and who the hell are you to question me..." act from some on this site.

I also love when wiff and mdc whine about aliases. Classic stuff.

Wiff calls anyone with an alias a "coward". But he labels himself 'wiff'. Hahahaa.

Its not an alias if your original handle got permanently banned by Mike for posting racial slurs within weeks of joining the GC.

• Like 1

Its not an alias if your original handle got permanently banned by Mike for posting racial slurs within weeks of joining the GC.

Didn't know someone had to "join" the geek club. Just create an alias and post anywhere on the site. Just like you did.

Why do you keep talking about racial slurs? Show me where I used any. Anyway. You are useless. So nevermind.

Didn't know someone had to "join" the geek club. Just create an alias and post anywhere on the site. Just like you did.

Why do you keep talking about racial slurs? Show me where I used any. Anyway. You are useless. So nevermind.

Your Peefoam handle was permanent banned for it and all your posts were deleted.

Your Peefoam handle was permanent banned for it and all your posts were deleted.

Sure. Live in your own special universe. Make up whatever you want and whine. MDC, is that your real name? Or an alias? What are you hiding fat boy?

• Like 1

Again, why should it matter to you? Why does this trigger you so much more than Trump does? It's irrelevant to your life.

I think this is just a tool for you guys to use since you can't support any of your other arguments with logic and facts, so you throw the "YOU'RE AN ALIAS!! WAHHH!!" to distract. :dunno:

Yeah it is an alias just like "MDC" is ALSO an alias. Dictionary.com also agrees:

a·li·as

/ˈālēəs/Submit

adverb

used to indicate that a named person is also known or more familiar under another specified name.

"Eric Blair, alias George Orwell"

synonyms: also known as, aka, also called, otherwise known as, otherwise

"Cassius Clay, alias Muhammad Ali"

HTH.

it's interesting you keep mentioning some dude that you think got permanently banned. Are you suggesting you are the one who banned that person? And dealt out the sentence? What is your insider info here?

What does MDC mean?

it's interesting you keep mentioning some dude that you think got permanently banned. Are you suggesting you are the one who banned that person? And dealt out the sentence? What is your insider info here?

What does MDC mean?

It means Most Definitely a Cuck.

• Like 1

What does MDC mean?

Monkey Death Car......

Five straight posts from these two focking losers, the worst and second worst new Geeks. :lol:

Sure. Live in your own special universe. Make up whatever you want and whine. MDC, is that your real name? Or an alias? What are you hiding fat boy?

MDC is the biggest lying hypocrite at FFT. He loves to make fun of what people look like but he refuses to post his own picture. What a focking doosh.

Five straight posts from these two focking losers, the worst and second worst new Geeks. :lol:

So are you saying that you are the oldest "focking loser" "geek" on this board that adds more comments on every topic more than anyone else on this site? Because I would agree with that.

Aaaaaand Keyboard Badass shows up.

just make sure the coffee is ready. The bosses have a meeting later.

I forgot Mr Hand. Where are Bronx Narrowback and Casual Observer? :clap:

I forgot Mr Hand. Where are Bronx Narrowback and Casual Observer? :clap:

Why dont you go to FBG with Newbie and Sho?

Make me Tough Guy.

So brave behind your keyboard.

So brave behind your keyboard.

Says the guy ordering someone off a message board.

Dont hurt me please! :o

Says the guy ordering someone off a message board.

Dont hurt me please! :o

You should leAve. No one would even notice. Your a pissant.