Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

This is dumb

Yeah, not sure how they pull it off but those kids usually do a really good job and are always so polite and well adjusted.

It's because Chick Fil A is a good christian company. They do not cave to the disease spreading sodomites like most liberal corporations do these days. They should start making razor blades.

Considering how easy it is to dry out a chicken breast sandwich, chick FIL a does a fantastic job making sure the chicken is about as moist as can be. I never had one around me growing up in the Chicago suburbs. It wasn't until I was in my 30s until I even tried it. I would take it over any fast food chicken sandwich.

Although I haven't had many bad experiences at kfc. Their chicken usually ends up pretty damn good imo. I can still see a situation where it possibly sits out too long before it's even ordered. I don't see chick fil a doing that very often, if at all

my limited experience with Popeyes tells me I don't want to go there anymore. I've been to two of them. And they were both so ridiculously ghetto that I didn't want to touch anything much less eat anyting.

my limited experience with Popeyes tells me I don't want to go there anymore. I've been to two of them. And they were both so ridiculously ghetto that I didn't want to touch anything much less eat anyting.

Try Kennedy Fried Chicken.

Raising Canes blows Chik Fil A out of the water, in my opinion. Granted Canes is just chicken fingers and not chicken sammiches...but still.

You should try Crown Fried Chicken. :lol:

Raising Canes blows Chik Fil A out of the water, in my opinion. Granted Canes is just chicken fingers and not chicken sammiches...but still.

Finally tried that place about a month ago. Wasn't impressed. Give me chik fil a over raising Cane's any day.

I dont really like CFA. The flavor just doesnt do it for me. And the pickles are an unnecessary gimmick.

As a fellow Christian biz owner (much smaller scale), I respect their decision not to open on Sundays no matter what. But, I also think its a bad biz decision. If I were in their shoes, Id consider making an exception here.

I have the same policy, but it doesnt impact many people. Our showroom is closed on the weekends, but I will meet with customers by appointment on Saturday or even in the evenings if needed. But Sundays arent happening. Not because of my faith, but because I need that day off.

I have lost some biz to competitors as a result, and may be losing more than I want to admit. But work life balance is important to me.

I dont really like CFA. The flavor just doesnt do it for me. And the pickles are an unnecessary gimmick.

As a fellow Christian biz owner (much smaller scale), I respect their decision not to open on Sundays no matter what. But, I also think its a bad biz decision. If I were in their shoes, Id consider making an exception here.

I have the same policy, but it doesnt impact many people. Our showroom is closed on the weekends, but I will meet with customers by appointment on Saturday or even in the evenings if needed. But Sundays arent happening. Not because of my faith, but because I need that day off.

I have lost some biz to competitors as a result, and may be losing more than I want to admit. But work life balance is important to me.

Cuck

J/k :wave:

Just order your chicken sandwich and shut up. You aren’t important and no one cares. They sell chicken, that’s it.